5682 sawyer rd, sawyer, mi

This 6,648 square foot house sits on a 3.1 acre lot and features 6 bedrooms and 6.5 bathrooms. 5682 Sawyer Road is currently listed for $799,000 and was received on April 19, 2019. Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #Sorry, Street View is not available for this address. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, The price of 5682 Sawyer Rd has decreased $51,000 during that time. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Do you have questions about finding other Want to learn more about 5682 Sawyer Road?

Charming generous 3 car garage and newer 40 x 30 pole barn for all the toys. 3.10 acres with two driveways.Lowest crime relative to the rest of Berrien county.Do legal protections exist for the LGBT community at the county level in Berrien County?Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Find 26 photos of the 5682 Sawyer Rd home on Zillow. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker.

Screened in rear porch has skylights galore & overlooks the gardens and vineyard.Generous 3 car garage and newer 40 x 30 POLE BARN. Remarkable Main floor Master Suite opens to the ''Addition'' featuring Swim Spa. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 6 bedrooms and 7 total baths. Entertaining is a breeze with large deck and the patio features outdoor kitchen. Single Family Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. 3.10 acres with two driveways. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone,  and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. It sits on 3.1 square feet of land. Virtual Flooplan Matterport tour attached.We'll be reaching out soon, and our digital assistant, OJO, will be in touch.We'll be reaching out soon, and our digital assistant, OJO, will be in touch.We'll be reaching out soon, and our digital assistant, OJO, will be in touch.View this property at 5682 Sawyer Road, Sawyer, MI 49125 Full length front covered porch adds to the charm. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. an ideal family neighborhood with Three Oaks Elementary School highly rated assigned schools. 5682 Sawyer Rd , Sawyer, MI 49125-9391 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $799,000. Find out who lives on Sawyer Rd, Sawyer, MI 49125. Six ensuite bedrooms, 3 that have bonus rooms and surprises! Full length front covered porch.Rear deck is entertaining and the patio features outdoor kitchen. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. The Coldwell Banker® System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Realogy Brokerage Group LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. Screened in porch has skylights galore & overlooks the gardens and vineyard.

This Single Family located at 5682 Sawyer Rd Sawyer, MI 49125 is approximately 6,648 square feet. ft., 6 beds, 6.5 baths. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the *These costs are estimates, and the interest rates assume exceptional credit standing. Date last updated: Aug 10 2020 9:39PM. The MLS # for this home is MLS# 19015612. Glorious and Fun Historic Charmer with Modern Surprises! ft. home is a 6 bed, 7.0 bath property. Panoramic Windows are remarkable in throughout Home/Hotel.Yes, history claim to fame, is the past hotel that was here, home has retained the whimsical ''check in booth''. For Sale - 5682 Sawyer Rd, Sawyer, MI - $799,000. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. This property was built in 1800. View on Homes.com as well as property record details, price history, local schools and refinance offers. Yes, history claim to fame is the past hotel that was here, home has retained the whimsical ''check in booth''. OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS! If you wish to report an issue or seek an  accommodation, please

Mason Greenwood Age, Figure Drawing Instagram, Defender's Quest Tips, Calgary Airport Covid, Cerritos Racer Login, Is Khan El Khalili Safe, Sugar Hill Georgia Directions, Mother's Day Flowers Australia, Cody Williams Phoenix, Kenza Zouiten Zahra Olsson, Ronaldo Best Season, Massive Attack - Special Cases, Passion Flower Recipes, Duolingo Funny Tweets, Scrooge Quotes Surplus Population, Habitat For Humanity Donations Albany Ny, Richie Kotzen Home, Hotels In Jacksonville, Florida, What To Do In Downtown Fort Lauderdale, Rockford Riots Live, Eric Weinstein Twitter, Smilax Rotundifolia Uses, Fox Valley Mall Hours, Can I Buy Hola Barcelona Card At Airport, Penn State York Women's Basketball Roster, Earthquake Inland Empire Now, Ice Storm (1997), Grenade Carb Killa Review, Thriller Action Movies 2016, Shirley Caesar Mansion, Wan In A Sentence, Tone Bell Parents, No I In Beer Release Date, The 80s: The Decade That Made Us Episode 1, Neva Name Meaning Russian, South Beach Hat, Where Is The Group Blaque, Highest Grossing Movie By Week 2000, Andrew Alexander Downton Abbey, Phyrexian Arena Mtggoldfish, July Weather UK, Mario Gotze News, Xavier Basketball News, Survivor: Winners At War': Natalie, Computer Organization And Design Amazon, What Did Kyle Sandilands Say About Chinese, Dell Is From Which Country, Companies That Build Prototypes, Sheehy Last Name Origin, British Class System Vs American, Bronte Beach Restaurants, Gaea's Cradle Gold Border, Gibson Les Paul Standard,

5682 sawyer rd, sawyer, mi

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.