I'm Crazy About Iris Blond

The gala night of a beauty contest held in a seaside resort, where "Miss Queen of Hearts" is about to be elected, is ruined by a sudden and windy storm that gets on Ercole Preziosi's nerves... I'm Crazy About Iris Blond Comedy Romance.

Former high school friends meet for a party after 15 years, only to discover that much of the innocence and friendship is gone.

He moves in with her and pays all the bills. Directed, written and starring Carlo Verdone, the film offers satire, slapstick and pathos in equal amounts.

Was this review helpful?

$3,303

Pasquale is an Italian emigrant living in Munich (Germany).

157640. What will happen when an important producer hears them perform? Carlo Verdone plays a multitude of characters, including a bully, a priest, a hippie and an anxiogenous man. Romeo falls for her, and, better, he puts her poems to music. What will happen when an important producer hears them perform? 10 out of 13 found this helpful. With Carlo Verdone, Claudia Gerini, Andréa Ferréol, Nello Mascia.

An Italian-born actress turned stage mother brings her daughter Sandy to Rome for three months' work as a supermodel. However, Filippo has trouble with his wife, because she finds out that he cheated on her with a comely girl named Alice.

Mom...

Verdone's co-stars, Claudio Gerini and the veteran Andrea Ferreol, ensure that each scene is harvested of its potential.

A bonus is an interesting melange of languages and dialects, served rather well by the subtitles.Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends.

But his career does not rise, so he asks Nadia Vandelli... Romeo, a lovelorn Roman musician in his 40s with 20 years since his only hit, consults a fortuneteller who predicts he'll find love and money with a foreign singer named for a flower. Then, late one night, while binging on burgers, he meets Iris, 25, a waitress, free spirit, poet and singer who sleeps with a new man nearly every night. This is a true comedy, graphically detailing the unravelling of a man's ordered existence as the result of romantic obsession. The pairing was so successful that Verdone and Gerini teamed up again in Sono pazzo di Iris Blond (I'm Crazy About Iris Blonde, 1996), an even bigger hit that was released on video in the US by Miramax. Romeo, a lovelorn Roman musician in his 40s with 20 years since his only hit, consults a fortuneteller who predicts he'll find love and money with a foreign singer named for a flower.

I recommend this film, although not for the kiddies...

3 of 3 people found this review helpful. She insists it's business, with no romance. Sandy, who's between "soap and water" and womanhood, needs a tutor. Three Italian have to move from their current city to vote to local elections elsewhere.

Infernal Affairs (Wu Jian Dao) Iron Monkey.

Beat the literal heat with three films that capture the spirit of summer love.Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Was this review helpful? Oscar is a roman guy who dreams to become an actor o a stuntman.

Verdone's co-stars, Claudio Gerini and the veteran Andrea Ferreol, ensure that each scene is harvested of its potential. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? The gala night of a beauty contest held in a seaside resort, where "Miss Queen of Hearts" is about to be elected, is ruined by a sudden and windy storm that gets on Ercole Preziosi's nerves...

I'm Crazy About Iris Blond Synopsis.

In Brussels he meets Marguerite, an older chanteuse who interprets Jacques Brel and loves her yappy dog. I really enjoyed this film--especially since it was so very, very different. Oscar remedy the damage by hosting the girl to his home.

Farro Vs Spelt, James Christopher Wallace, Who Is Alex Jones Brother, Geoff Pierson Grace Under Fire, Who Owns Vh1 Network, What Are Swamp Boats Called, Snow Patrol Wildness Tour, In Technicolor Meaning, Aillwee Caves To Cliffs Of Moher, Nehemiah Persoff Paintings For Sale, Zayan Meaning In Islam, Ventura County Marriage License, Seamus Irish Name, Yuma County Jail Releases, Something About The Name Jesus Instrumental, Bvlgari Wood Essence 100ml, Yung Gravy Saxophone, Taylor Dayne 80s, Citadel: Forged With Fire Creatures, Kennewick Man Height, Bank Of America Deposit Check Atm, Dhananjaya De Silva Wife, Best Parental Control Episodes, Reuters Report On Myanmar, Soul Plane Google Drive, Sahana Srinivasan Parents, Original Pac-man Arcade Machine, Will Rogers State Park Parking, Og Meaning In Football, Lynda Lopez Height, Does Vesemir Die In The Books, Hand Grenade Shot Recipe, She-devil Full Movie Online, The Bachelor Peter, Natasha Leggero Daughter, Esher College Term Dates, Do You Dream About Me, Riproar Comedy Bristol, New Restaurants Kapolei, Sony Online Store, Newham Sixth Form College Mandeep Gill, Action Movie 2013 List, Entwine Or Intwine, Meaning Of The Name Paul, Embassy Suites Mcallen, Hidden Man Full Movie Online, Disassemble Meaning In Tamil, Do Bees Sleep In The Winter, Meaning Of Remain In Hindi, Pink Potluck Foods, Jorge Blanco Mma,

I'm Crazy About Iris Blond

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.