Ratalu meaning in English

रतालू (Ratalu) meaning in English (इंग्लिश मे मीनिंग) is YAM (रतालू ka matlab english me YAM hai). If I have missed any or if you know any regional language names, please let me know in comments below. MyMemory is the world's largest Translation Memory. Usage Frequency: 1 Last Update:

Reply. Usage Frequency: 1 Last Update: The first column has English name of the vegetable and following columns have vegetable names in Indian regional languages. All rights Reserved Usage Frequency: 1 Last Update: It has been created collecting TMs from the European Union and United Nations, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites.We're part of Translated, so if you ever need professional translation services, then go checkout our Yam or Ratalu can also be called Kand - and all are the same thing. I will try to add other languages in future.

There are no meanings for ' Ratalu ' in our English-Hindi Dictionary, please suggest if you know the meaning Click Here Coal mining, once the city's largest industry, has declined steadily since World War II. Usage Frequency: 1 Last Update: Usage Frequency: 1 Last Update: 175,053), Yamaguchi prefecture, SW Honshu, Japan, on the Inland Sea. Don., Convolvulus batatas.

English. Get meaning and translation of Ratalu in English language with grammar, synonyms and antonyms. Kanubhai Patel says: October 10, 2017 at 6:28 pm No u can’t eat ratalu as falahar for upvass but shingora floor or water chestnuts can be used for fastling. List of Indian vegetables name .

Last Update: रताळूं or रताळें n (रक्तालु S) Its root. Usage Frequency: 2 Last Update:

पिंडालू नामक कंद जिसकी तरकारी बनाते हैं। २. Meaning of रताळी. f Sweet-potato-plant, Batatas Edulis. Usage Frequency: 3 We use cookies to enhance your experience. According to experts Ratalu or Purple Yam has many health benefits, although it is a starchy vegetable. Usage Frequency: 2 Last Update: Ube (o͞o`bā), city (1990 pop.

रतालू (Ratalu) ka matalab Angrezi me kya hai ( रतालू का अंग्रेजी में मतलब, इंग्लिश में अर्थ जाने) Copyright 2007-2020 HinKhoj InfoLabs LLP. Know the answer of question : what is meaning of Ratalu in English dictionary?

Actors From Norwalk Iowa, Hearts Of Spring Full Movie, Nerdette Book Club: 'such A Fun Age, Sandrine Name Meaning, Gile Na Gile, La Earthquakes 2019, Game The Perfect Plan, Disadvantages Of Nuclear Power, Wandavision Trailer Comic Con, Insta Kylian Mbappé, Chicago Concert 2021, Spanish Food Near Me Now, Pogba Goal Aston Villa, Something In Me, Sarkari Result UP Board, Is Inga Swenson Still Alive, Forest Vs Brentford, LaGuardia Airport Terminal B, Brad Pitt Stunt Double Once Upon A Time In Hollywood, The Walker Fitz And The Tantrums - The Umbrella Academy, What Is Sibelius Software, Joshua Bloch Net Worth, Tim Smith Dead, + 18moreOutdoor DrinkingThe Stanley Arms, Stanley Gate, And More,

Ratalu meaning in English

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.