berkeley springs, wv baths

The tubs are smaller but the massage was head and shoulders above.My first bath was in 1986. My grandson, daughter and I enjoyed the 74 degree water in the springs. I can't bring myself to give one star but I'm so unhappy with my visit yesterday. Nice bath house. The woman who works there told me some folks aren't so happy about that--I am just fine with it. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in August. It's a very large pool with a deep end (8') so kids can go play at one end while little kids and adults are at the other. The parking lot is just next to a private hotel/ spa. Since my first visit, they have put in a modern air system that sucks out the air constantly so one no longer gets as much of a "steam" experience and the windows no longer open. This vacant land is a 0.61 acre lot. Mineral Springs has etched glass water jugs so you can take home water from the springs. They give a knock on the door when your time is up so you know when to dry off and change. I get that. The Museum has local books. I realize that there are health concerns. We didn't and we were so sad. I would also advise them to start warmer than anyone would ever desire it.

This place is clean and tiny--it's a very authentic unpretentious experience. Tepid. I've gotten to know the woman who works there and she and her daughter are the attendants. JAVASCRIPT IS DISABLED. For Sale - 243 N Washington St, Berkeley Springs, WV - $124,000. For 1$ you can purchase a gallon jog to fill from the spring tap outside to take homeI've been making a three-hour round-trip day trek to the Old Roman Bathhouse several times a year since 2011. We had 3 females in our group & weren't able to get 3 female masseuses for the time slot. They provide towels and spring water in each room. Love coming to this little slice of heaven . Staff was friendly and professional. The ladies of our group came here for Roman bath and massage treatment and we were very pleased with the experience! You will only cool it down by adding more water.

The baths are set to 102° and your given 30 mns to soak. People came with giant 5-gallon jugs and filled them. It’s a great way to learn whether you went to the Star for the movies or the popcorn.
The price seemed a bit high but worth the experience.

About $50 for two people, fresh spring water provided to drink, so you get those good minerals inside and out. There is also a natural temperature tap available which enables you to cool the pool a bit or do a "cold wash" afterward, which we did. I drive 2 hours and 45 minutes to take a bath and get a massage. $99 for 15 min Roman soak (which is plenty long) w/ 1 hr massage in a semi private room. So smart! If you time it right you can hit all the fun activities on Friday night.

I will return, and return, and return. What a neat place to come for a day trip. They are small, completely private (as in behind a closed heavy metal door) tiled pools. Highly suggest for a nice, relaxing day!What a great public pool! Instead, for $110, what I got was tepid bath water. It's summertime! Visit top-rated & must-see attractions.

We walked away feeling amazing refreshed. The water is heated to 102* and because it's in a small enclosed room (with a window that can be opened a bit--although people do walk by outside as it is a State Park) it works like a wet sauna, too. At Cacapon State Park, Wings of Wonder on Friday at 7:30pm has a free presentation by Three Rivers Avian Center featuring live birds of prey native to WV: owls, hawks, and eagles. Clean relaxing area. Like I said I'm no expert on such things but it was refreshing after being cooped up in the car, and also kind of neat that it's a state park.

LEGO Vulture Droid Microfighter Instructions, Sharknado 3 Age Rating, Steven Universe 5e, Tower Theatre Sacramento Schedule, Hilton Ocean City, MD, Erika Von Tagen Instagram, Scum Cave Location Map,

berkeley springs, wv baths

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.