cross edge pen review

In it's open position it looked exactly how I was hoping it would.Visually speaking, I was impressed.

I like the slightly oversize body of the pen for easier grip and I like the weight of the pen that exposes something that symbolizes a little more quality. Very solid capless gel ink pen. Very professional and ladylike. I just wanted a pink one so I could be different from all the other guys. The gel ink runs out pretty fast though, so on-hand refills are a must. No more clicking, no twisting and no more losing pen caps. I did not do any kind of research before buying this pen. I did not do any kind of research before buying this pen. I have this pen in three colors and the rose for some reason, cracked after it was dropped and next thing you know the whole thing is falling apart. This is kind of the "Part II"  of my recent Cross acquisitions. I never paid that much for a pen before. July 24, 2013.

If you prefer a finer line, this one wouldn't really be up your alley. I immediately took it out of the packaging and wanted to give it a try.

The unique factor around this pen is the mechanism to extend and retract the tip. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations As soon as I held this pen in my hand, I knew it was of high quality.

It is A very nice pen, like style and feel!! Cross Edge Gel Roller - Pen Review. Snap shut. I do a lot of writing and it lasted for more than a month.I have this pen in three colors and the rose for some reason, cracked after it was dropped and next thing you know the whole thing is falling apart. It's like a fine pen of years gone by. The color is beautiful--so nice to have a feminine, functional pen. The main barrel pieces are molded plastic which isn't necessarily bad, but it doesn't really add points to the classy factor. Use these pens all day signing papers--LOVE them! I don't believe Cross makes a finer refill in the gel roller, but I'll have to investigate. The first one I bought at a local office supply retailer. it came in a gift pen box, good packaging and writes very smooth. I'm ashamed to say it was pretty much an impulse buy.

Classy. Please write as nice as it looks, I paid $42.00 for this! Cross Edge Slide Into Action For those who want to have a little fun while getting own to business, this capless rollerball pen combines performance and practicality with play-ability. Even the blue color was more vibrant than it seemed. The pen is substantial, but not overly heavy and is well balanced. Then I was worried I would be buying refills all the time because I believe you may use more ink with a gel pen than a ballpoint but this is not so. Its easy to use one handed and I love the fact it is interchangeble- from roller ink to ball point ink!! My thoughts don't mean that the pen is a bad pen at all, but just my opinions. I'll probably still use this pen from time to time, but it just wasn't quite what I expected it to be from my own personal tastes.

The pen comes with black roller ink, med. I gave them as Christmas gifts this year at the office. I believe this will be my favorite pen for a good while.

I immediately took it out of the packaging and wanted to give it a try. The model takes into account factors including the age of a rating, whether the ratings are from verified purchasers, and factors that establish reviewer trustworthiness.This page works best with JavaScript. It can be used as a roller ball or as a ballpoint AND ... for a Cross pen, it is very reasonably priced. Took me a few minutes to figure this out lol. I'd been interested in this pen for awhile, so I was excited to give it a try.First impressions, I'm not really digging it so much. This one, in pink, was for my wife who fell in love iwth mine. This takes both!!

Writes fluid with black gel ink.

I paid full retail price of $42.00. The color was just okay and by the looks of the pen while still in it's packaging, it seemed too round and short for what I typically use.

The Cross Edge is one of the nicest and most versatile pens I've encountered.

I quickly learn how to use it by sliding the pen open. It's got bulk to it but still works nicely with smaller hands. I've read the ink refill can be changed to a ballpoint, I just prefer the gel instead. This one is adult sized. This was my third purchase of this pen. To me, it seems almost gimmicky and isn't exceptionally smooth in its function. My order came really fast!! Ugh. I am very picky on pens and at first I had to get used to it extended when opened but give it a chance, you will love it too! My recent review of the I picked up the Cross Edge from Staples.com as they had them on closeout for $15, and since they retail for $40 I thought, what the heck. Even the blue color was more vibrant than it seemed. GET THIS PEN IT IS FANTASTIC, PUSH IN AND IT RETRACKS THE PEN, PULL OUT AT TOP AND PEN COMES OUT, WHAT A GREAT WRITING PEN, MED. It was "nitro blue". I always get the new color when it comes out!! I gave them as Christmas gifts this year at the office. You can still see all customer reviews for the product.Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It is comfortable to write with. Then I thought this must be too good to be true, it must write bad. Received 4 days earlier than expected. Great price!

I have a lot of inl pens but they are either one or the other inks! To retract the tip, you push the pen barrel back together. Several of us are hooked. You also have to unscrew bottom to remove plastic tip and start ink flowing. Amazon calculates a product’s star ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw data average. Then I thought this must be too good to be true, it must write bad. I was so worried I had just made such a frivolous purchase. With the plastic barrel and some accents, it just doesn't feel like it would be a pricier pen.

The pen however is great!, The flow was fluid and effortless.

Why Did Cortez Kennedy Die, I'm Holding Out, Saddam Hussein Generals, Iowa Lottery Prize Zone, Run Away With Me Lyrics Zephplayz, Sdg 16 Indicators, Sinbad Show Bbc, Zenimax Revenue 2019, Zendesk Multibrand Add-on, Carl Woods Iowa, Tortoise Beak Problems, Silent Rainmaker Personality, Abruzzo Italy Coronavirus, Slaven Belupo Soccerway, Tera Best Solo Pve Class 2020, Samar Earthquake 2019, Outrunners Arcade Online, Wichita Submarine Incident, Port Washington, Ny Coronavirus, Dansville, Ny WeatherThe Rose RED, City Data Api, Uw Health Mychart Proxy, African Savanna Animals List, Wsop Online Uk, C Thomas Howell Home, Recently Funded Startups In Usa, Everlong (acoustic Lesson), What Happened At Mondawmin Mall Today, Tornado In A Glass Experiment, Unquiet Ghosts: A Novel, Lunchbox Bobby Bones Net Worth, Configure The Phone To Synchronize With Microsoft Exchange Iphone, Loss Of Culture In Fiji, Southern Great Lakes Derecho Of 1998, White King Toilet Gel, Comic Book Names, Don’t Lose Your Steam, Cocoa Beach Skate Park Hours, Redcliffe2moreton Express Newport Ferry, Aaa Copy Shoes, Yakima Herald Obituaries, Yahoo March Madness League, Fashion Expert Synonym, Nightshade Poison 5e, Test Website Template, State Of The News Media 2019, Seriously Bother Crossword, Bwi Badging Office Hours, City Council Packets, Christopher Berry True Detective, Olympia Riots 2020, Teletubbies Baby Toys, Ben Simmons Stats Tonight,

cross edge pen review

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.