does eternal warrior work with thundercrash

It's been my go to now for Blind Well to just run around smashing the whole time.New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castWelcome to Destiny Reddit! Titans are lacking in the “returns super on kill” perks similar to a hunters shards of Galanor or Warlocks Skull of Dire Ahamkara. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcutsCookies help us deliver our Services. Thundercrash should have a TON of armor… it doesn't make sense that it doesn't.

Sort by.

Discussion.

Does the Eternal Warrior exotic perk activate when you use Thundercrash? This helmet is pretty useless but maybe this change could help it. Eternal Warrior should give super energy on kills after Fist of Havoc or Thundercrash. Eternal Warrior is supposed to grant an overshield when you cast Fist of Havoc however, If you cast it with the New SCUD Missile Titan, it doesn't seem to grant it. best. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. So it will only work with thundercrash because you spend your super before you crash into enemies and it will still help to get super back There is nothing else to say about it. I've been running it since arc week and having a blast!I would use it in crucible if I didn't have to wait 6 seconds just to have my items pop up in the menuNew comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castWelcome to Destiny Reddit! share.

What are your thoughts?

Make eternal warrior work on thundercrash. 1 comment.

36 minutes ago. Question. It will work nicely with this build. I would not recommend another Build that does split damage, or the Magic Damage will under perform. If any warlocks say don't do this remember that skull buffs your armor when throwing the nova bomb, and that's not the part being nerfed with the next patch.Eternal warrior is actually GREAT on bottom tree striker in PVP.

Log in or Sign up log in sign up. Eternal Warrior does purely Physical Damage so you’ll want another Physical Damage, or most likely a pure Magical Damage Build. Question. Eternal Warrior needs a rework.

Thoughts on Eternal Warrior changing to “returns super on kill” whilst working in conjunction with the Thundercrash super? Title. Blade Barrage and Nova Bomb have such a small window to get shut down, and as the only oneshot super with such a long windup you should be VERY hard to kill during thundercrash 1. Bungie Suggestion.

Please read the sidebar rules and be sure to search for your question before posting.Press J to jump to the feed.

Dredgen Thanos. Please read the sidebar rules and be sure to search for your question before posting.Press J to jump to the feed. Title. 89% Upvoted. This sub is for discussing Bungie's shared world, action FPS looter-shooters: Destiny 2 and its predecessor, Destiny. This should've been though of when the helmet was brought back in warmind, and updated in forsaken. Close. This should've been though of when the helmet was brought back in warmind, and updated in forsaken. If any warlocks say don't do this remember that skull buffs your armor when throwing the nova bomb, and that's not the part being nerfed with the next patch. It allows you to tank a team for that extra split second you need in order to close the gap. Posted by. u/TheHellix211. Bungie Suggestion.

10 months ago. I am working on leveling up Code of the Missile on my alt currently, and I was wondering if Eternal Warrior was worth picking up from collections.Just use Insurmountable Skullfort. This sub is for discussing Bungie's shared world, action FPS looter-shooters: Destiny 2 and its predecessor, Destiny. save hide report. This helmet is pretty useless but maybe this change could help itPs. Archived. Bungie Suggestion.

rustling says: September 17, 2018 at 8:33 am . Close • Posted by. Cas. In its current state it’s pretty useless and constantly overlooked. Lets you self heal with the melee charge strike and basically use is infinitely if you time it right. At first, I thought it was just me but I ended up opening a private match and sure enough, the HUD doesn't show the over shield. Ps. Eternal Warrior should work with Thundercrash. Discussion. u/Th3sneakypig. Does the Eternal Warrior exotic perk activate when you use Thundercrash? I suggest to take Leech talent at some point. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Warlocks and Hunters have something to constantly spam supers with and Thundercrash with super regen on kills is the perfect fit to have an unstoppable over shield with your super. Eternal Warrior should work with Thundercrash.

Vigilantes In America, Tokyo Ghoul Unravel Unblocked, Prevailing Winds Nashville Tn, Designer Sarees Online Shopping With Price, Sigurðsson Fifa 20,

does eternal warrior work with thundercrash

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.