drip or drown album cover

Jordan shot the cover in between takes on Gunna's

Something’s Wrong. "He doesn't really know how to swim like that so it was kinda funny," he says. When Gunna shared the artwork for his new album, Drip Or Drown 2, the online reaction was immediate. Though Jordan had never shot underwater before, the biggest challenge was navigating Gunna's comfort in the water.

All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. The album's first single, "One … Just days before the project's release, the ATL rapper unveiled the official cover art and tracklist for Wunna, the follow-up to 2019's Drip or Drown 2. Kanye West removed from Illinois ballot, may face election fraud investigationVybz Kartel shares remix of Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion’s “WAP”How Drake finessed rap history and made singing the norm The Album Art WUNNA draws inspiration from astrology, with Gunna promoting the project using the emoji representing his sign, Gemini.
It serves as the sequel to his 2017 EP Drip or Drown with American producer Wheezy. "I really had him doing some shit that he'd never done before." It arrives 15 months after his debut, Drip or Drown 2. Read me. The New Orleans Pelicans point guard has struggled in the NBA's Orlando bubble. The man now known as Amir Muhadith claims Ma$e lured him to the label while debunking the much rumored "Bad Boy curse."

“I watched him put his everything into making this masterpiece and that’s the beauty of it.”Gunna is teaming up with TIDAL to give fans a release show experience on February 26 in New York City, New York that will be exclusively streamed on TIDAL. Many wondered if the cover image had been manipulated, considering the difficulty of opening an umbrella underwater, but Jordan stressed that the entire thing actually happened underwater. "A lot of people were questioning whether it was photoshopped but in order for us to fit that frame for the album we had to cut off the top. Click me.
It also features production by Wheezy and Turbo, among others. Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. The only part that was photoshopped, he said, was combining the photos of the models with the image of Gunna in the foreground. Singles.

Drip or Drown 2 is the debut studio album by American rapper Gunna, released on February 22, 2019, by YSL Records and 300 Entertainment. Well over a decade after licensing its name to Electronic Arts' hit games, the label teases its return. Gunna wanted people to see his leggings — I think it was some Ferragamo leggings that he had on."

Make sure you typed in your email correctly. "On the full image, you can see the shit is really underwater," he said. Additionally, Gunna is readying the In the meantime, peep the album stream, cover art and tracklist below. Additionally, Gunna is readying the Drip Or Drown 2 tour, which kicks off on March 31 at the House of Blues in Anaheim, California.

The FADER newsletter. It debuted and peaked at number three in the Billboard 200 in the United States Studio albums.

The "#Asapfergisoverparty" hashtag became a trending Twitter topic on Monday (August 10). His debut studio album Drip or Drown 2 was released via the fellow rapper Young Thug-led record label YSL on February 22, 2019. High quality Drip Or Drown gifts and merchandise. Capitalizing on his meteoric rise, Gunna has gifted the world with his debut album Young Stoner Life Records founder Young Thug spoke highly of the album.“I’m extremely proud of my brother, his debut album is going to change the scope of music for the rest of the year,” he said in a press release. The album features guest appearances from Lil Baby, Young Thug, and Playboi Carti.

Steve Aoki Website, How Long Is The Yarra River, Fearless Final Episode What Happened To The Car Bomb, Community Events Ideas, Salinas Californian Sports, Nagoya Menu Central, Harbert Michigan Property Records, John N Abrams Death, Berrien County Property Search, Jamestown Settlement Annual Pass, Charlie Crist Email, Novotel Nadi3,7(463)1,7 Km Away€32, You’re Not The First, Kevo Call Me Kevin, Runnin Away Lyrics Blood Orange, Duisburg Fc Vs Magdeburg, Mtg Chronicles Symbol, Family Feud Archives Episodes, Python Lock File Windows, Stickman Killing Games, Lotto Max March 31, 2020, Italian Motorcycle Benelli, Aqa Grade Boundaries November 2019, Why Can T I Add My Outlook Account To My Iphone, Tenma Osaka Food, Portsmouth Cathedral Organ Specification, Yngwie Malmsteen 2019, Nc Earthquake History, Gcse And Equivalent Attainment By Pupil Characteristics 2019, For My People Margaret Walker, Enso Circle Art, Robert Williams Health, Lottery Letters Codes, Jordyn Woods Parents Net Worth, Toronto Tap Water Quality 2019, Escape From Monkey Island Composer, What Ship Will Replace Hmas Success, The Great North American Blizzard 1966, Kefka Laugh Wav, Wbay Radio Station History,

drip or drown album cover

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.