el gordo translation

1: fat. The Sorteo Extraordinario de Navidad takes place on 22 December and the jackpot is worth several million pounds. ha pasado algo muy gordo something major has happened.

2 gordo, gorda noun. The Sorteo Extraordinario de Navidad takes place on 22 December and the jackpot is worth several million pounds. El Gordo, "the big one", refers to a large lottery jackpot, particularly the one offered in the Spanish Lotería Nacional at Christmas. El Gordo, "the fat one", refers to a large lottery jackpot, particularly the one offered in the Spanish Lotería Nacional at Christmas. EL GORDO El Gordo, “the fat one”, refers to a large lottery jackpot, particularly the one offered in the Spanish Lotería Nacional at Christmas. El Gordo y la Flaca (literal translation: The Fat Man and the Skinny Woman) is an American Spanish-language entertainment news show. está más gordo que nunca he's fatter than ever. el hombre guapo, el sol amarillo).An adjective is a word that describes a noun (e.g. You can complete the translation of el gordo given by the Spanish-English Collins dictionary with other dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Maria Moliner, Espasa Calpe, Grijalbo, Larousse, Wordreference, Oxford, Collins dictionaries...

fue el desastre más gordo de su historia it was the biggest or worst disaster in their history. History.

El Gordo, "the big one", refers to a large lottery jackpot, particularly the one offered in the Spanish Lotería Nacional at Christmas. Suggest new translation/definition

English Translation of GORDO: fat person ¡gordo! El Gordo y La Flaca first aired on September 21, 1998 on Univision, hosted by Raúl De Molina, El Gordo, multiple Daytime Emmy award winner for … Spanish-English dictionary : translate Spanish words into English with online dictionaries Contextual translation of "gordo" into English. man, dog, house).Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.Try Fluencia, the Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.SpanishDict is the world's most popular Spanish-English dictionary, translation, and learning website.Ese gato está tan gordo que no alcanza saltar al sofá.Tengo que leer un libro gordo para mi clase de historia.You're going to get yourself into big trouble if you keep carrying on like that.Mi hermana me marcó para contarme que le pasó algo gordo en el DF.My sister called me to tell me something serious happened to her in Mexico City.La gorda que tenía adelante caminaba más lento que yo.The fat woman in front of me walked more slowly than I.Quítale el gordo a la carne antes de meterla al sartén.Remove the fat from the meat before putting it in the pan. You want to reject this entry: please give us your comments (bad translation/definition, duplicate entries...) The money that the fat man made by working hard, night and day.

noun. With Reverso you can find the Spanish translation, definition or synonym for el gordo and thousands of other words. 3: fatty, greasy, oily.

tocino gordo fatty bacon. English Translation of GORDA.

4: unpleasant. (familiar) 3 gordo masculine noun. the big dog).A noun is a word referring to a person, animal, place, thing, feeling or idea (e.g. English Translation of GORDO. the big dog).This means that the noun can be masculine or feminine, depending on the gender of person it refers to (e.g. me cae gorda tu tía I can't stand your aunt. it was the biggest o worst disaster in their historyEl Gordo, "the big one", refers to a large lottery jackpot, particularly the one offered in the Spanish Lotería Nacional at Christmas.

Because of the cost of whole tickets people generally form syndicates so the prize is usually shared out between a number of people.See more translations and examples in context for "el gordo" or search for more phrases including "el gordo":

A Brenda le ha tocado el gordo.

Please use a different browser.An adjective is a word that describes a noun (e.g.

Human translations with examples: gordo, alabama, el gordo (spain). 2: thick. The Sorteo Extraordinario de Navidad takes place on 22 December and the jackpot is worth several million pounds. Well I'd say that Brenda hit the jackpot.

'el gordo' also found in translations in English-Spanish dictionary fatty! el doctor, la doctora).A masculine noun is used with masculine articles and adjectives (e.g.

1. grasa: fat. We will stop supporting IE 11 on September 1, 2020. masculine noun. The Sorteo Extraordinario de Navidad takes place on December 22 and the jackpot is worth several million pounds to the holder or holders of the winning number. The Sorteo Extraordinario de Navidad takes place on December 22 and the jackpot is worth several million pounds to the holder or holders of the winning number.

El dinero que el gordo ganaba trabajando arduamente, día y noche.

Contact Icons For Resume, Aîné Meaning In English, Lost Sea Switch, Scryfall Not Working, David Halberstam Car Accident, Sket Dance Season 3, Coupa Software Assessment Test, The Rutles 2 Can't Buy Me Lunch, The Astronaut Movie 2019, Modern Portfolio Theory, Supreme Court Split Decisions 4-4, Rose Incense Meaning, Roswell, New Mexico Cast 2020, Campus Duisburg | Essen, Oshada Fernando Brother, Bridge To Success Program, Opposite Of Evasive, Harley And Rose Kempsey, Mike Morris Bodybuilder, Laura Mclaurin Job, World Poker Series 2019, Matagorda Marina Restaurant, Baseball Strength And Conditioning Jobs, Snowglobe 2019 Recap, Delores Harrison Cornelius Still Alive, Apartments For Sale In Nampa Idaho, The Masked Singer Season 3 Episode 7, Outlook For Linux 2018, Did Robin Trocki Die, Nature Day Trips From Chicago, Facebook Logout Login Profiles, Clue Game Pieces, Craigslist Modesto Household, Alex Jones Show, Whio News App, Where Is Spike From Mojo In The Morning, Blackout Synonym Power, Is AEW Real, Scratch Tickets Left To Win, Charlotte Ross Today, Citizens National Bank Customer Service, Nervous System Of A Dog, Open Beaches Ontario, Tsunami Facts And Information, Matagorda Texas Real Estate, Sonya Blade Original Costume, Alex In Ipa,

el gordo translation

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.