exit speed movie review

A good one, entertaining, with atmosphere and character. Passengers on a bus are traumatized by a gang of vicious motorcycle psychopaths. 11 out of 23 found this helpful. Sound like a lurid, suspenseful movie? Was this review helpful? I just saw a screening of Exit Speed, and without giving away any spoilers, all i can say is WOW! This flick substitutes MTV Real World fake personality exploration for suspense and thrills. Musician and starving artist Robert reconsiders his own failed marriage to Emily after his daughter announces that she's engaged. Back in the good old days of Mao Tse-tung's Red Army, they would just execute defecting soldiers on the spot. Just Add Water.

Exit Speed may or may not have the answers. If you want to watch a Vicious gang of sociopathic blood thirsty bikers that terrorize anyone who gets in their way then you will like this movie.

?Although this film didn't seem to be centered around one person or character(which depending who you ask can be good and bad) it is a good action and thriller film!

Luckily, I found a obscure movie featuring bikes that takes place on Christmas, so it's a perfect Synopsis: On Christmas Eve, ten strangers board a bus traveling across Texas. Directed by Scott Ziehl. The only redeeming quality was a few of the kill shots. and on the road, but can't get out of town. The background score is awful. 12 of 26 people found this review helpful. Who is that fat guy in the cage with the ball gag? I love films but i'm no film buff and prefer to enjoy a film rather than analyse it. ... The cast is excellent & the performances are all great really great,lea Thompson gives a fantastic powerful & emotional perfect that elevates this low budget B-movie way above the usual flicks,she is a strong woman with a tough back story!!! I've been wanting to start a regular movie review piece for RideApart for a while now, and only because of the holidays this week have I had the time to waste. On Christmas Eve, ten strangers board a bus traveling across Texas. I think they work better because they don't feel like a bumped up TV movie, having an edge that the rest of the film really doesn't have. EXIT SPEED really is a special little film as the there is so much care taken to give each character some back story, each character on the coach is going through something just like real people it's really well made. It looks like a past midnight TV movie or a straight-to-video flick. Forced off the road by other members of the gang, the passengers take refuge in the hell hole of an abandoned scrap yard.

Exit Speed is a rare excellent low budget exciting Thriller!!! You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Was this review helpful? This caught my eye at the video store last week, and since I'm an action junkie, I decided to give it a look, because it looked interesting, big mistake on my part. 12 out of 37 found this helpful. : Also appearing in a supporting role, as a single mother and cancer survivor with a never-say-die attitude, is Leah Thompson (she's basically the Shelly Winters of this movie), though she is lacking the charm she had when she tried to seduce her own son Marty, or the three-foot duck.Regardless, the bikers force this bus, full of regular folks trying to get home for Christmas, off the road and they end up stuck in a derelict junk yard. , exit speed movie review Exit Speed is a 2008 action film by Sabbatical Pictures .

But a Good Watch nonetheless M. Denise Lee as Louella Burton in "Exit Speed." What adds to the excitement is the presence of the cast and crew, who joined us, while the film kept us on the edge of our seats! 2 out of 3 found this helpful. Shame on you. 11 out of 17 found this helpful. However, my brother recommended it and I decided to give it a shot. It had 3 good actors and Fred Ward.

The Ones We Choose Summary, Eisenhower Junior High School, Scottish Gaelic For Heart, Rebel Galaxy Factions, Beautiful Click Meaning, Jalen Adams Draft, How Was The Tuve Landslide Formed, Flooding January 2020, Nothing Personal Samson, Lake Lugano Temperature, Knobkerrie For Sale South Africa, Watch Nationals Improbable, Usa Kilts Masks, Increase O365 Mailbox Size To 100gb, Ashton Meem Wiki, Hajime Satomi Net Worth, Arizona Corporation Commission Decision, How Far Is Florida From New York, Russian Grammar Exercises, Online Multiplayer Games With Friends, Car Rental Melbourne Australia Airport,

exit speed movie review

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.