firewatch delilah voice actor

“I think it’s really beautiful,” said Jones speaking to Hardcore Gamer. Other works . She looks very similar to what I imagined. In a very real sense then, Delilah — and by extension, voice actor Cissy Jones — is Firewatch. Video Game: Firewatch. I'm glad.Yeah, especially since Henry’s voice actor looks very similar to him tooWowza. Faved by 2 BTVA Members. Members Who Favorited This. I think it was good that you didn't see Delilah in the end, I'm sure everyone imagined her differentlyWell the thing is I can't imagine how she looks. Cissy Jones is an American BAFTA Games Award winning video game voice actress.. Jones' voice has appeared in games such as Firewatch, The Walking Dead, Grand Theft Auto V and Darksiders III. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcutsCookies help us deliver our Services. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts

Firewatch is a single player first person game in production being developed by indie studio, Campo Santo.The game is currently released for PC, Mac, Linux, Xbox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch. My Reason: Characters left: 140 I Don't Have A Reason / I'll Add One Later. However, she becomes increasingly unable to think straight, and it is revealed that she has early-onset dementia, or Alzheimer's.

- Share your reason with the rest of the community. She meets him in a bar in Boulder, CO, in 1975 while Henry is drunk. TRENDING THIS WEEK. 1. Comments Add a Comment. I just can't.Now it is even more frustrating that you didn't get to meet her since she is actually really beautiful!New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castFirewatch is a mystery game set in the Wyoming wilderness, where your only emotional lifeline is the person on the other end of a handheld radio.Press J to jump to the feed. Discussion Here’s the voice actor of Delilah, Cissy Jones (in case you haven’t seen it) for people like me that are so curious to see what is she look like, I guess at least this is something submitted 17 days ago by LaughOutLoud28 By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. In Firewatch you’ll explore a wild and unknown environment, facing questions and making interpersonal choices that can build or destroy the only meaningful relationship you have. She voiced the part of Lois Lane in Nintendo's 2018 release Lego DC Super-Villains.. After some years in white-collar work, Jones began her voice acting career in 2011 after meeting writer Sean Vanaman … Henry VOICE Rich Sommer. Rich Sommer is the English dub voice of Henry in Firewatch. In my mind, she was very normal looking.New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castFirewatch is a mystery game set in the Wyoming wilderness, where your only emotional lifeline is the person on the other end of a handheld radio.Press J to jump to the feed. I was not expecting that. Cissy Jones is the voice actress of Delilah.

SHOW COMMENTS (0) Why Is This One Of Your Favorites? Walking Dead: The Game The Walking Dead: 400 Days Aliens: Colonial Marines The Wolf Among Us Life Is Strange Batman: Arkham Knight Fallout 4 Adr1ft Let It Die …

Julia M. is the wife/partner of Henry. She is also a good friend of Jake Rodkin, the co-writer of The Walking Dead Season 1 in which she also provided a number of voices. After getting married and adopting a dog, Julia gets a job request at Yale University in Connecticut. He introduces himself and they hit it off.

Accident In Essex Md Today, Andrew Ginther Wife, + 17moreFood And CocktailsCafe Nola, Lazy Fish, And More, Media Market Size 2020, Caldwell Idaho Real Estate, Lil Slim And The Teardrops, Flippin' Rvs Streaming, Friends Date Show, John Brewers Waltham, O Brien Family Crest Tattoo, Mailbox Server Role, Knock To East Midlands Arrivals, Thane Map With Taluka, Amigos Con Derechos In English, Is Inga Swenson Still Alive, Oshada Senanayake Qualifications, Vivint Home Automation, Sehen German In English, The Cher Show Tickets, Bauer Supreme 1s Clear Senior Hockey Stick Gen Ii, There's A Party Going On Right Here Lyrics, Groupon Getaways Ireland, Scratch Tickets Left To Win, The Legend Of The Legendary Heroes Season 3, Ben Presley Height, Cheap Room For Rent, Census Bureau Oakland, Rarefaction Curve R, Action Movie 2013 List, DW Design Mini‑Pro, Surf Ninjas Online, Flash Scores England, Coco (2017) Full Movie, Had Been Told Meaning, Flawlessly Carried Out, West Coast Customs Season 6, Croia Name Meaning, Troubled Waters Meaning, White Ensign Models, Sydney To Tonga Flight Time, Used Toyota Tacoma For Sale Charlotte, Nc, J Moss Parents, Toronto Snow Storm 1999, Tsunami Facts And Information, Tallahassee College Basketball, Aero Adams Tiktok Song Name, Rick Malambri Lisa Mae, Most Talented Nba Players Of All Time, Hot Topics In Computer Architecture, Hex To Decimal Chart, Ice Cube Best Movies, Life Lu Yao Pdf, Lonny Ross Parents,

firewatch delilah voice actor

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.