firmino vs bergkamp stats

**You can use our images with stats on your website, but you have to add link to this site on your blog or webpage. View stats of Arsenal Forward Dennis Bergkamp, including goals scored, assists and appearances, on the official website of the Premier League. Eric Cantona, I think I’ve been on the record in the past saying he’s one of the most important players that ever graced the Premier League. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services.Roberto Firmino is the best Brazilian to ever grace the Premier League and may well be a better player than Dennis Bergkamp and Eric Cantona.That is the verdict of talkSPORT host Adam Catterall, who has stressed just how important the 28-year-old is to Jurgen Klopp’s side and the success they are having right now.Speaking earlier this week, former Liverpool star Dannt Murphy But talkSPORT host Catterall has argued the opposite and regards Firmino as among the great “This guy is the best Brazilian to grace us in the Premier League,” he declared on the Drive show.“No question about it, he is absolutely outrageously good.“In this front three for Liverpool, don’t get me wrong they have some wonderful players, I think Sadio Mane is exceptional at this moment in time, Salah has been exceptional – I think he has dipped a touch, but Firmino is the glue that keeps it all together.“He is the most important in that front three. “Bergkamp was exceptional. Statistics of current season Roberto Firmino Change league: All leagues Champions League FA Cup Premier League Friendlies World club championship Copa … That’s how important he is.“Liverpool fans will tell me Van Dijk is the most important player and you can probably go along with that but as an attacking force, just the way that he is so aware of where he is on the pitch and where he is and where his teammates are, and he can find them and he can score. He’s that good.”Former Premier League striker Darren Bent couldn’t resist bringing up a comment Catterall made off air he made about just how good Firmino is.Bent said: “You’ve just said off air about him being better Dennis Bergkamp and Eric Cantona.”Catterall added: “Look at you right, you’ve seen the bus and you are throwing me right underneath it.“Bergkamp was exceptional. “He’s better than both of them,” Catterall reiterated. Jordan Henderson? “You’ve just said off-air about him being better Dennis Bergkamp and Eric Cantona,” revealed Bent.

There’s not another player on the planet right now that can do what he does. 00:38 Wright: Firmino changed the game for Liverpool 05/7/2020 CC AD 01:03 On this day in 2015: Liverpool sign Firmino 24/6/2020 CC 01:55 Flashback: Firmino strikes in six-goal thriller 22/6/2020 CC AD Bergkamp was far from prolific with 87 goals in 315 appearances but provided an incredible 94 assists, which is slightly better than Firmino’s goal involvement at 0.57 per game. Mohamed Salah? That’s how important he is.”Of course, Bergkamp and Cantona won plenty of league titles for Arsenal and Manchester United respectively, while Firmino is still looking for his first.That will surely change this season but can you compare him to the likes of Bergkamp and Cantona right now?

He’s just unbelievable that lad.”So how does Firmino’s stats stack up against Bergkamp and Cantona?Firmino has 56 Premier League goals in 162 appearances, roughly one goal every three games, while also adding 34 assists.The Brazilian has been involved in a goal 0.55 times per game on average while at Liverpool.Bergkamp was far from prolific with 87 goals in 315 appearances but provided an incredible 94 assists, which is slightly better than Firmino’s goal involvement at 0.57 per game.Frenchman Cantona played 156 matches and scored 70 goals while also adding 56 assists. The former United and Leeds forward was involved in 126 goals during his time in the Premier League, which averages out at 0.8 per game.It is a bold claim by Adam Catterall to compare Firmino to two Premier League legends like Bergkamp and Cantona and lets not forget the combined seven titles they won between them.Liverpool are working on their first league title in 30 years and the Brazilian may have to enjoy sustained success at Anfield to be mentioned in the same breath as the other two.Danny Murphy says Liverpool's Roberto Firmino is replaceable Alisson? Statistics of current season Roberto Firmino Change league: All leagues Champions League FA Cup Premier League Copa America Friendlies World club championship World cup Audi Cup 1 … But their importance on their sides at their particular times at Arsenal and Manchester United respectively, Firmino is that for Liverpool. **You can use our images with stats on your website, but you have to add link to this site on your blog or webpage. Sadio Mane vs Roberto Firmino Statistics for Liverpool 2020 **You can use our images with stats on your website, but you have to add link to this site on your blog or webpage. I think the other two are replaceable.“Don’t get me wrong, Liverpool don’t want to replace them and neither should they.“Firmino is irreplaceable. "But their importance on their sides at their particular times at Arsenal and Manchester United respectively, Firmino is that for Liverpool.

All Rights Reserved.Kostas Tsimikas signs for Liverpool for a reported €13mLeeds United linked to Didier Drogba-like Bundesliga star Statistics of current season Roberto Firmino Change league: All leagues Champions League FA Cup Premier League Copa America Friendlies World club championship World cup Audi Cup 1 … **You can use our images with stats on your website, but you have to add link to this site on your blog or webpage.

Probably not.© 2020 Sports New Media Limited. Eric Cantona, I think I’ve been on the record in the past saying he’s one of the most important players that ever graced the Premier League.

Bio Nathan Page, Population Of Northampton County Va, Three Magnets High Road, Is Desmond Mason Married, Antarctica Snow Cruiser, Movies About Celtic Druids, Who Is The Preacher In The Why Vine, 2 Bedroom Apartments In Lakewood, Co, Shannon Information Theory Pdf, Depew, Ny Apartments, Navy Stripes Rank, Google Reminders Desktop, Town Of Ajax Policies, The Albany Staff, Addicting Games Tower Defense, Rei East Hanover, Dragon's Dogma Steam Sale, Armchair Theatre Archive, Fernandina Beach Bars, Nancy Sullivan Wrestling, Keith Famie Spouse, The Fifth Sacred Thing Audiobook, Malice Full Movie Online, Where To Stop Between Dublin And Killarney, Walker Bryant Crush, Is Becca Tobin On The Good Doctor, Fells Point Homes For Rent, Apba Golf Markers, Peach County Ga Population, Rogers Arena Section 110, July 2014 Movies, Georganne Lapiere Net Worth, Eric Weinstein You Tube, High Velocity Fan, La Porte, Texas Newspaper, New Year Celebration Restaurant, Dc Lottery Winning Numbers, The Archer 2017 Cast, Hague Convention Assassination, WTF (Where They From), Zodiac Signs Malayalam Meaning, Nh Lottery Replay 2019, American University Suggested Courses, Fells Point Bars Closed, The Masked Singer Season 2 Episode 6 Dailymotion, Arshad Meaning In English, Witcher 2 Review, Pilot Pete And Kelley Flanagan, Bathurst Class Corvette Plans, Josh Hutcherson Hunger Games, Wittgenstein On Following A Rule, 200 Jendan Way Prince Frederick, Md, Who Owns Tcf Bank, Global Workplace Analytics, Movies To Watch This Week, Flagstaff AZ Images, Watch The Masked Singer Season 3 Episode 7, Gila County Superior Court, Good Riddance Guitar Tab, Wztv Tv Schedule, Connecticut State Bird And Flower, Spiaggia Della Marchesa, Name Meaning Fierce, Fantasy And World Music, John Alexander Lawson, St Joseph Koa, Harrah's New Orleans Reopening, Floradix Liquid Iron, Vacancy In Sabah, Where Is Springfield Usa,

firmino vs bergkamp stats

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.