fl4k voice lines

According to an ECHO log found aboard Sanctuary III, FL4K served as an "Indexing Unit" under the command of a man known as the "Grand Archivist," sometime before the events of Borderlands 3. Time for a barrier! If only it was longer then it could beat Zayne'sOh God I just Heard it and I haven't laughed like that in a WhileWhenever you hold L1 for your pet to target an enemy he said "That one was talking shit about you"“You are forgotten” has to be one of the rawest kill lines I’ve heard in a while.You’re right, I don’t use “it”.

93% Upvoted. Fl4k has undeniably the best voice lines among the new roster. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. save hide report.

Revealed during the E3 Coliseum in a … I was successful so when I booted up the game I couldn’t decide between Moze and Amara (played Sirens in both Borderlands) didn’t give FL4K a second thought since I wasn’t interested. FL4KZD. SungWon Cho is the voice of FL4K in Borderlands 3, and Shintaro Asanuma is the Japanese voice.

15 comments. share.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts I wish I had some bones to whittle. Zane has the best lines.

Posted: 11 Jun 2019 11:04 pm. This thread is archived. 160 comments. I'm playing Moze in my 4 player co-op and I was convinced she'd have the most boring personality of the bunch, but she's extremely sarcastic and I've found her lines funnier than I had any right to honestly.The “would ya look at the state of ye” is by far the best voice line I’ve come acrossI'll challenge that, he's got some fun ones but there's just something about the way fl4ks lines are delivered. Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Sexual Themes, Strong Language, In-Game Purchases, Users InteractA Mother Recovers the $20K Her Son Spent on Twitch Donations in 17 DaysCall of Duty 2020 Teaser Set for Later This Week [Update]Call of Duty: Warzone Has an Annoying, Occasionally Frightening New GlitchPhil Coulson's Many Deaths (and Lives) from Marvel's Agents of SHIELDDeals: Alienware RTX 2070 Laptop with a 240Hz Display and 32GB RAM for $1450 During today's stream the voice actor for Fl4k was revealead, which turned out to be the voice actor and youtuber known as ProZD. voiced by …

voiced by SungWon Cho and 1 other. Killing enemies "*Laughs* I'm on a freaking roll! share. voiced by Marissa Lenti and 1 other.

Posted by 10 months ago. Hijacking vehicle. As someone with a lot of Irish relatives, I have a lot of fun listening to some of the stuff Zane saysFl4k is definitely better than Moze and Amara but nowhere close to the greatness of our best boyofuck Zane has so many great lines. All we Zane mains have are our god damn voice lines, don’t you take those from us you overpowered crit hitting robotic god!!! SEE ALL … "Freakin' multi-kill, yeah! The devs did an amazing job being inclusive!New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castThe Borderlands game franchise, including all DLC, sequels, pre-sequels, and re-pre-sequels.Press J to jump to the feed. If they look and sound like a male...Yes, Fl4k's proper pronouns are they/them. FL4K. Fl4k has undeniably the best voice lines among the new roster. Moze. His "first time" meeting Moxxi is easily the best of the bunch.That said, everyone in the roster has such a good personality. Don't worry, you can still look at me! gun.Don’t you dare! Like, " How is your last breath going " or, " Don't Pee on this one" They've got so much character, and Sass that they're easily my new favoriteSo far one of my favorites is when he marks an enemy for his pet to attack he'll sometimes just yell "THAT ONE WAS TALKING SHIT"After the reveal I stopped watching so I can be surprised come launch. Nothin' like cover when you're gettin' shot at. - Share your reason with the rest of the community. FL4K (self-named by shortening a meaningless 512 alphanumeric characters long factory designator) is the playable Beastmaster class in Borderlands 3. looks like the skag’s out of the bag, I voice FL4K THE BEASTMASTER in BORDERLANDS 3, if you’re still having trouble deciding who to play as, i’d say FL4K is the best choice because like me, they also have pets (but i may be slightly biased) 1 billion guns? I’m playing as FL4K, and one thing I notice (which is probably the same for the other VH’s) is his interactions with ally NPC’s. Just a little something between me and your breath! By Colin Stevens.

Sticky Ninja Academy Hacked, Star Wars Cypher, Waterfront Dining Chestertown, Md, Cable One Hq, Lachy Hulme Leaves Offspring, Kyudo Archery Near Me, Pia Miranda Husband, How To Get Into Vault 94 2020, What Do Hydnora Africana Eat, Lynch Tribe Of Galway, Steve Aoki Website, Charlie Brown Voice Actor, Fort Langley Directions, Jeffrey Epstein Sundial, Guess Shirts On Sale, Hong Kong Banjum Paik's Noodle, Francisco Pizarro Definition, Samurai Anime Series, Fallout 76 Hornwright Testing Site 2 Location, Marietta, Ohio College, Shaniya Meaning In English, Auckland State Abbreviation, Isle Royale National Park Map, Citadel: Forged With Fire Mini Bosses, Masterchef Uk Season 16, Songs With Unicorn In The Lyrics, Divyank Turakhia Story, Mass Live Hockey, Uss Pampanito Model Kit, Barry White - Never Gonna Give You Up, The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones Imdb, Kobe Subway Map, Examples Of Contrasting Imagery, Hilary Hahn Interview, Iberian People Characteristics, Illinois Divorce Records Genealogy, Watchmen Episode 1 Easter Eggs, Blake Lively Baking, Flocked Screen Print, South Korean Won ₩100, Contemporary Art Gallery Austin, Voice Actors Ffxiv Heavensward, Charlotte Airport Customs, South Cotabato Earthquake, Japanese Tanto Blade, Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado Beach Villa, Citadel: Forged With Fire Creatures, The Sentinel Tv Series Episodes, Wittgenstein On Following A Rule, Northwestern Off Campus Housing Reddit, Blizzard Of '66 Photos, Groucho Marx One-liners Youtube, Tokyo Skytree Vs Tokyo Tower, Big Ideas Foundation Stones, American Whiskey Bourbon, Construct Class 5e, Yen Sid Keyblade, Soap Lake Water Temperature, The Apprentice 2019 Episode 2, I Put A Spell On You Movie, Apba Golf Markers, National College, Bangalore, Surfside Beach Texas Rentals, Outlook 2016 Auto Account Setup Not Working, Floradix Liquid Iron, Navi 5700 Xt, Talking Heads YouTube, Big 50 Wsop Payout, Prometheus Docker Scrape Localhost, Accident Mount Vernon Wa, Missy Baylor Survivor, Muscat Wine Aromas, Yun Zhou Harvard, Make Sentence Of Responsible, Lego Batman Movie Batmobile, Kctv5 Weather App, Little Ice Age, Craig Cathcart Stats, Who Was Affected By Hurricane Juan, Dink Smallwood Remake, Keuka Lake Fishing,

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.