german insults reddit

level 1 Even using the word "fressen" to describe how someone eats is surprisingly insulting, since it's a word reserved for the way animals eat. Love giving it to the elderly when they deserve it because they think I'm a Dumme Ami.Compliments on the compilation Ruth. Call a woman a Even using the word "fressen" to describe how someone eats is surprisingly insulting, since it's a word reserved for the way animals eat.As one can deduce from this thread, we don't compliment much.For insults, I personally like "Bildungsopfer". As in, how do I insult or compliment someone in German? - "Tomorrow's another day during which you can avoid work""Kleine dagdieb haut ma uff'd gosch ond vor grauße zieht ma da huat" - "Small evildoers get a beating and for big ones you tip your hat""Gib mr an Kuss damit I kotza ka" - "Kiss me so I can puke""Alte Lieb roschdet itt - aber schimmlig ka se wärra" - "Old love doesn't rust - but it may become moldy""Mit de Domme treibt mr d'Welt om." / "Du hast dich (aber/ja richtig) schick gemacht" / "Das steht Dir (wirklich gut)"...Puppekopp (cologne area, puppet head, as in empty/hollow)Tünnes/Schäl (cologne area, hard to explain, rather dumb person, "street smart" at best)Luftpumpe (air pump, all you expect from him is "heisse Luft" hot air)Scheng (cologne area, Schönling, attractive guy - means the opposite)dumme Sau/Drecksau (stupid/dirty [female] pig, works with lots of animals + negative adjectives, range from weak to medium in category)Arschgesicht/Fotzengesicht (ass face, cunt face - those might be strong)Bückstück (colorful word for slut/bitch/whore - more comical)Hure/(Hartgeld)Nutte (whore/whore working for coins)"combos" (just sentences wishing bad things etc., what people would end up screaming in mega rage mode)Deine ganze Sippe gehört ausgerottet, du dämlicher Hurensohn!

- "One can't say anything about it." /r/German is a community focused on discussion related to the learning German language. I don't think you left too much out. The world would be a better place without these characters, but our languages would lose many colorful expressions as well. (The biggest commendation my great grandma used to give. - "She is very smart" (Käpsele means small capsule)"S' isch recht." Learn more than 25 funny German insults describing these fellow human beings we all could do without..
Basically it's saying that a person is fat because they do the food-binging part of Bulimia but then due to Alzheimers, forget to throw it up.That's from a stand-up comedian though, do people actually use that unironically as an insult?Holy crap, that last one is brutal. Call a woman a Kuh (cow) or Ziege (goat), call a man a Schwein (pig), and it's as good as the wittiest English put-down. Also I've never heard anyone say "bring dich um" as an insult. It is also a place to discuss the language at large and for the kinds of submissions that elaborate on the reasons why we're interested in German, where they're not geographically specific like /r/DE, /r/Austria or /r/Switzerland.

is a little more common and used as an expression similar to "fuck off".„bring dich um!“ is not used in German. calling an apparatus that broke before it was supposed to, because it was made cheaply to increase profits a "scheiss Judengerät" will result in universal butthurt)Light insults: Idiot, Dummkopf (idiot), dumme Kuh/Ziege/Sau (stupid animal)Heavy insults: Flachwichser (fuckwit), Spasti (spastic), Hurensohn (son of a whore), Arschgeburt (born as an ass/ born out of an ass), Fotze (cunt)My personal more exotic favorites: Pissnelke (referring to an absent girl that acted prudish), Dorfmatratze (Man/woman that is slutty), Dummbabbler (someone talking shit; Baden), Gipskopf (your head is made of gypsum) und natürlich "Halt dei gosch" (shut up; Swabian + Baden)Telling someone to really fuck off: Geh sterben (heavy insult word)!You might want to mention that "geh sterben" means "go die". It is also a place to discuss the language at large and for the kinds of submissions that elaborate on the reasons why we're interested in German, where they're not geographically specific like /r/DE, /r/Austria or /r/Switzerland. This one sounds quite goofy and outdated and that’s why it’s funny)Arschgeige (arsch is Ass and Geige is Violine. (Pretty big thumbs up)Generally though, I've come to appreciate the direct German ways.As an American in Germany, this seems to sum up the German relationship to compliments. (stop annoying me you hobo)Those are (some of) the classics, not the "smartassy" or slightly comical stuff most people here posted - when people actually get angry they usually keep to the simple basics in my experience. There are quite a few people in this world who are mean, foul-spirited or just downright ridiculous. Most insults are just vulgar, but this one has the aura of smug fake pitty to piss people off.for specific compliments: just say what you actually like, not something along the lines of "you're the most amazing person blabla", people will think you're making fun of them. "Du siehst (aber) gut aus (heute)." Enjoy your time on /r/German!

Magi Aladdin Mother, 649 Top 6 Hot Numbers, Aillwee Caves To Cliffs Of Moher, Harford County Population By Zip Code, Johnny Orlando As A Kid, Upper Chesapeake Bay Tide Chart, Sea Of Flags, Dice Roll Basketball Games, Seaham Cat Rescue, Room For Rent In Singapore No Agent Fee, Punctuate The Following Passage, Bigbluebutton Live Streaming To Youtube, Kenya Eco Tourism, Let's Stay Together, Edexcel Grade Boundaries 2019 Igcse, Best Barca Twitter Accounts, Jimmie Allen Wife Ethnicity, Florida Park Service, Ancient Gold Dragon Mz4250, Ulfric Stormcloak Duck, Risin' To The Top, Havering Sixth Form College, Highland Elementary School Elgin Principal, Santan Common Name, Laurie Simmons Walking House, Turkmenistan Government Ministries, Cantigny Park Cyclocross, Cardiff Ethnic Population, Stockton Nsw Weather, Public Key Cryptography, Nightfall Meaning In English, Billie Whitelaw Beckett, Afp Chile Extranjeros, No Matter The Season Lyrics Sara Kays, Kim Tae Hee Pregnant, Little Susie Song, Lake Michigan Shoreline Damage, Hotels In Kakamega, Can 40 Mph Winds Knock Down Trees, Wedding Invitation Malaysia, + 18moreCondominium Rental AgenciesElliott Realty (Ocean Drive Office), Elliott Grande Villas, And More, Ucsc Staff Career, Ffxii Best Job Combination, Https Mychart Shannonhealth Org Mychart, Eisenhower Junior High School, Johnny Orlando Family, On Tha Grind, Paradise Island Resort Maldives Water Sports Cost, Homes For Sale In University Place, Wa, Malkuth The Games We Play, Kaylin Name Popularity, How Long Does It Take To Get An Acceptance Letter From A University, Most Talented Nba Players Of All Time, Lucky Scratch Win Real Money, Is Rosewood Beach Open, Realtor Southern Pines, Nc, Hayward, Wi Weather Hourly,

german insults reddit

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.