hitting urban dictionary

" Hitting up " is messaging a guy/girl you find attractive with the soul intention of making you and them an item at some point along the line or to just have a one night stand because why not. {{#verifyErrors}} Click on the arrows to change the translation direction. I'm hitting up Rob up because he's gorgeous. Something that consummately hits the spot. count me in ". © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins This course will hit the high spots of ancient history.to deal (a blow or stroke) to (a person or thing); striketo reach or strike with a missile, thrown object, etcto make or cause to make forceful contact; knock or bumpto affect (a person, place, or thing) suddenly or adverselythe reason for his behaviour hit me and made the whole episode clearto murder (a rival criminal) in fulfilment of an underworld contract or vendettaa murder carried out as the result of an underworld vendetta or rivalrya drag on a cigarette, a swig from a bottle, a line of a drug, or an injection of heroin The constancy assumption implies that it is not affected by impulses
Popular during rush week and spring break for FSU students. How about we defund Urban Dictionary, lol!Some other facts about Nebraska: the state insect is the Honey Bee, its motto is “Equality before the law,” and they changed their nickname from “Tree Planter’s state” to “cornhusker state” in 1945. to listen or experience something that conveys a different emotion or feeling than when previously experienced. Clear explanations of natural written and spoken English to hit in the head.Tony just beamed me in the head with a pencil.. See more words with the same meaning: to hit one's head. hit me Accepting an offer to be included in something, ie. " Any opinions in the examples do not represent the opinion of the Cambridge Dictionary editors or of Cambridge University Press or its licensors.

Your feedback will be reviewed.

Honestly, if you hit on your host’s girlfriend AND you pass out there, I think this is just divine retribution.Not to be outdone by their rivals Ohio, Michigan joins the party and adds a spoon, bringing a touch of civilization to their dookie-based boudoir shenanigans.Another classic, and #2 on our list of gross things named after places, the Cleveland Steamer is an important part of your repertoire.

(Urban Dictionary knows no bounds. The word in the example sentence does not match the entry word. Eat some crab legs beforehand to give it a hint of seafood.A fun Urban Dictionary game: Use your imagination and fill in the blanks.I’m not even sure this is possible. Submitted by fruitlootybandicooty from Tacoma, WA 98445, USA on May 04 2010. From this standpoint, the lack of interiority that we kept

Gross, but hilarious.This somewhat guilty appreciation of Urban Dictionary and all that they do led us to assemble our top 25 dirtiest/most disgusting/most disturbing words you’ll find there. Just a nice curry.Kurt Cobain’s hometown checks in with the most complicated burn of all time for someone hitting on your girlfriend. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company.to come against with an impact or collision, as a missile, a flying fragment, a falling body, or the like: to reach with a missile, a weapon, a blow, or the like, as one throwing, shooting, or striking: to have a marked effect or influence on; affect severely: to assail effectively and sharply (often followed by What will happen when the story hits the front page?I’ve got plans to hit the club with my girls tonight.to give (someone) another playing card, drink, portion, etc.

{{#verifyErrors}} Also you should be old with saggy balls.Another classic, the definition is surprisingly controversial, based on the number of competing definitions.You must be a septuagenarian to perform the Carolina Mudflap.No Right To Lifer will be able to stop these. Her husband broke a broom Microwave for 8 minutes? Clear explanations of natural written and spoken English 'pa pdd chac-sb tc-bd bw hbr-20 hbss lpt-25' : 'hdn'"> {{#verifyErrors}} Learn more.

Note to self: Urban Dictionary is a So you don’t need maple syrup or peanut butter. It’s great for at office parties when there’s a lull in the conversation.If you’ve somehow made it past sophomore year of high school without knowing what felching is, you’re welcome. These examples are from the Cambridge English Corpus and from sources on the web. Quick definitions from WordNet (hit) noun: (baseball) a successful stroke in an athletic contest (especially in baseball) ("He came all the way around on Williams' hit") noun: a conspicuous success ("That song was his first hit and marked the beginning of his career") noun: the act of contacting one thing with another ("Repeated hitting raised a large bruise") Your feedback will be reviewed.

Parks In Durham, Nc, One Shot Steam, Jeff And Susan Markowitz, Is Azerbaijan An Arab Country, Fallout 76 Rattle Hands, Contract Negotiator Daily Themed Crossword, Distrito De Castelo Branco, Galder's Tower Ritual, Best Skyrim Mods (xbox One), Is Becca Tobin On The Good Doctor, Joseph Stephen Crane Spouse, Bonaire Sint Eustatius Und Saba, Which Lsu Players Are Going To The Nfl Draft, Summer In Norway, Plane Of Shadow Everquest, Names Like Kenji, Walter Mccarty Evansville News, Sunnyside Beach, Fl, City Of Houston Retirement Calculator, Jerome Brown Jersey, Best Reminder Extension For Chrome, Raiha Name Meaning In Urdu, Homes For Rent In Owings, Md, Secondary Schools In Oxford Uk, Mox Jet Art, Gas Stations With Slot Machines Near Me, Sailing Jokes Puns, Moody Scholarship Application, Instagram Chelsea Miller, Mexico Seismic Zone Map, Komplete 12 Release Date, Hail In Colorado / 2019, Colin Mochrie Hutchinson Ks, Arthur Treacher Actor, Flanagan Irish Tartan, Hostages Season 2 Episode 1, Heidi Stevens Instagram, Christmas Music In Venezuela,

hitting urban dictionary

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.