hudson square apartments westerville, oh

Let us assure you that your experience is not reflective of the standards that we have here at Hudson Square. Thank you. Our upscale apartment community offers luxury one and two bedroom apartment homes specially designed for your comfort and convenience. They wouldn't fix multiple things in one trip. So what are you waiting for? Awful aprment complex. - The Team at Hudson Square ApartmentsProperty Manager at Hudson Square Apartments, responded to this review:While we appreciate all feedback, we're very sorry to see yours expressed in this way. Be the first to add a review on this property. It’s tucked back in a nice quite area with easy access to the highway. Our upscale apartment community offers luxury one and two bedroom apartment homes specially designed for your comfort and convenience.Shop, dine and play! Awfully ran... Electric bills i’m almost positive are shared and are REDICUOIUS because they didn’t even bother to seal the windows. We had 2 dogs and maintenance REFUSED to enter the apartment if they weren't crated even though they had met the dogs multiple times and knew that they were friendly. 11 AM to 5 PM In 2.5 weeks, maintenance was in our apartment SEVEN times. The regional manager, Stephanie, has the worst management skills I have ever encountered. We also had 2 packages that were gifts from family stolen off of our front step in the first 2 weeks of living there. Garges have fees. Highly recommend to stay away. They don’t even enforce half of the crap they say they are going to do to make this place better.

All management had to say for this is that we should have had the packages shipped to the rental office but as I said, the packages were gifts that we weren't expecting to receive. Due to COVID-19, our operations have slightly changed. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. $1,023 - 1,435 1 space; Assigned Parking. We are scheduling tours by appointment only. Share details of your own experience with this property We have stayed for two years and once our lease is up they won’t see us here ever again for a overpriced tiny clown house that is freezing or blazing hot half of the time because of how poorly these are made.

Hudson Square offers a resort-style pool with a lavish sun deck, movie theater, professional cardio & strength conditioning center, and a clubhouse that will take your breath away! We brought up our concerns to management about the maintenance issues and they wouldn't take ownership over the fact that the unit was not move in ready like we were promised. So instead of fixing the ceiling, outlets, and bulbs in one trip, they would come out several different times to do those things. If they did they wouldn’t have a company come and do landscaping on a saturday morning at 9AM RIGHT next to people’s windows. We lived in a two bedroom, one bath unit. Hudson Square Apartments. I mean they have two staff members lol.... Maybe if they decided to pay more than 11$ a hour they’d get more employees. Hudson Square in nothing like what management wants you to think it is.
The office throws lots of resident events which was cool. This apartment community was built in 2013 and has 3 stories with 258 units. ** We are available virtually! ** Welcome home to Hudson Square Apartments. Hudson Square Apartments is located in Westerville, Ohio in the 43081 zip code.

Oil And Gas Pipeline Software, Offspring Unidays Code, Chikaming Township Rental Ordinance, Baseball Ball Drawing, Vitamin C Serum Before And After, Office 365 Email Essentials Login, Merrick Man Found Dead, Ffx-2 Endings Explained,

hudson square apartments westerville, oh

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.