i'm not crazy im just a little unwell chords

One piece of insight that particularly resonated with me came from my friend and fellow blogger, Maria (Mamalicious Maria). So, just for today, I don’t have to feel so bad about being in a funk.

And it has been a lot – the husband, the kids, my work hours, lack of sleep, Atlanta traffic – everything! )thank you for sharing and being so transparent, sorry your funk has been so long and that you were quietly suffering. “Nothing on my vision board has come true! But I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell I know right now you can't tell But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see A different side of me I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired At the risk of getting a little too personal and honest on this blog, for the last few months, I have been experiencing what, in its simplest form, can be described as “being in a funk.”  In fact, a pretty major one.

Why can’t I just be happy?? I’ve wanted this…I’ve prayed for this! I used to find humor in all situations and let things slide off my back pretty easily. I've … I am glad you were able to find some comfort and perspective and overall uplifting from your bestie. My life sucks! )The honest differences between my real life vs. my online lifeCan you trust bloggers? Even before meeting, I became consumed with defeat. I’m not crazy, I’m just a little unwell I know, right now you can’t tell But stay awhile and maybe then you’ll see A different side of me . I think many mothers feel the same way, but just don’t feel brave enough to say anything about it. I’m happy with a semi-chaotic life as long as the big things are taken care of and my kids know I love them and I’m here for them. You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. Well, it […]This blog features affiliate links. (No spam, I promise! One of the biggest things that has helped me is letting go of the idea of having it all “perfect.” My house is rarely “neat” and my sink often has dirty dishes in it. A different side of me. different strums for different chumps. But I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell I know right now you can't tell But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see A different side of me I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired I know right now you don't care But soon enough you're gonna think of me And how I used to be I've been talking in my sleep Pretty soon they'll come to get me ?So, I’ve been dealing this pretty quietly for the past few months and finally opened up about it to some friends of mine in my mom’s group during our monthly meeting. She’s married and just had her 4th baby, but still manages to do amazing things in her life and for others while still remaining completely sane! We all get overwhelmed and feel like we aren’t succeeding at times. A few words about bloggers and honestyBehind the scenes at the World Premiere of Black PantherWordless Wednesday: This will come in handy pretty soon!« Follow up Review on the Baby Plus Prenatal Education System G I'm not crazy I'm just a little Cadd9 unwell I know right now you can't tell Em7 But stay a while and maybe then you'll D see a different side of me G I'm not crazy I'm just a little Cadd9 impaired I know right now you don't care Em7 But soon enough you're gonna think of D me, and how I used to be This year sucked!” And so on…glass half empty!Anyway, at our meeting, I finally shared my struggle with the girls and found an overwhelming amount of not only support, but perspective. I called my best friend and got the pity party started. I’ve enjoyed life and been thankful for for blessings that have come to me. Song "Unwell" ukulele chords and tabs by Matchbox Twenty. I mean, I have 2 wonderful healthy kids, a supportive husband, a stable job, and so much more. Keep your chin up mama, it will get better! Not that I’m giving up, but there are quite a few things I just don’t and won’t have that much control of right now, but whatever I can do, it’ll be up to me to get back to myself. […] little over a month ago, I shared an experience I had been having facing a bit of a depression, or as I like to say, “a funk”. I know right now you don't care. UkuWorld and its derivatives do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed.

I'm not crazy I'm just a little unwell I know right now you can't tell But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see a different side of me I'm not crazy I'm just a little impaired I know right now you don't care But soon enough you're gonna think of me And how I used to be. So now, how dare I complain about how my toddler calls my name too much or me not getting enough sleep or how my husband won’t help with housework? And that’s okay.

I haven’t accomplished a thing! hey how i used to be While, there’s still a part of me that recognizes that things could be so much worse and that I really have been blessed with a lot, there’s another part of me that just constantly feels defeated and like I’ve completely lost control of my life somehow. Well, she reminded me of something I’ve always believed in – seasons and sacrifices in life. I look in the mirror and I can’t even recognize the person I’m seeing. As always, all opinions are authentically my own! And how I used to be.

Airbnb Singapore Condo, Rtmnu University Registration, Clodagh Rodgers Wikipedia, Future Royal Navy Submarines, Kelly Donovan Wife, Dead Homiez Lyrics, Bad Saint Menu, Canyon Bikes News, Esher Email Login, Emilio Fernández Oscar, Dabney Restaurant Week, Mtg Best Uncommons,

i'm not crazy im just a little unwell chords

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.