irvington town camp 2020

Professional musicians and enthusiasts, spoken word artists welcome!From our Virtual Open Mic Nights to kids’ camps to classes for adults, we have everything!FIVE WEEKS of classes from songwriting to theater to comic strip-making, and more!

For the past seven years, Doug Coe has been the full-time Executive Director [...]

After earning her Master of Fine Arts in Acting at the FSU/Asolo Theatre [...] We hope to offer several new programs for youth and adults during the summer but are still on hold for now.

Joanna Riesman is an attorney.

Over those years she has served on the [...] Now in our 53rd year, RiverArts is an award winning non-profit arts organization which services the communities of Ardsley, Dobbs Ferry, Hastings-on-Hudson and Irvington.
No artistic experience required.Learn from home! Through our programs and events, we strive to make the arts a part of everyday life in the Rivertowns. For ages 12 – 15 [...] Welcome Josh Suniewick, our new Managing Director! Seeking a Treasurer RiverArts is looking for a Treasurer to join our dynamic and dedicated Board of Directors.
Recently revised [...] Village of Irvington, New York 85 Main Street Irvington, NY 10533 Phone: 914-591-7070 With this addition, we now offer music instruction from age 6 months to 99 years. It has been our joy and privilege to make the Rivertowns glow with excitement each September to May season.

Virtual camps for kids…workshops for adults…socially-distant in-person knitting circles…Zoom open mics…multi-town art adventures… RiverArts offers something for everyone!

August camp for grades 4 – 9 [...] Four one-hour activities a day in this relaxed and fun! Maureen Kelly is a native of Wisconsin who carries her midwestern roots around her home country of the United States [...]

Now in our 53rd year, RiverArts is an award winning non-profit arts organization which services the communities of Ardsley, Dobbs Ferry, Hastings-on-Hudson and Irvington. Lauren Orkus is an actor and producer. TO OUR CLOCKTOWER FAMILY, I hope each and every one of you are safe and healthy.

All skill levels welcome. Posted on: June 10, 2020 Irvington Day Camp and Teenscape are canceled for the Summer As a reminder, Irvington Summer Day Camp and Teenscape are Cancelled for this summer. Through our programs and events, we strive to make the arts a part of everyday life in the Rivertowns. Now offering a special 6-lesson package.Celebrating and Cultivating the Arts in the Rivertowns.

Sign up for one or all weeks!Join anytime, or enjoy anytime! Ten-week session begins week of January [...] RiverArts' programs are made possible, in part, by support from The New York State Council RiverArts offers several educational programs, including ballet and modern dance instruction for adults, as well as after-school music lessons and SummerArts Workshops for kids. She has lived in Hastings-on-Hudson for 11 years. Write with awarded author Veera Hiranandani. MaryJane Shimsky, newly selected Majority Leader of the Westchester County Board of Legislators, presented RiverArts Executive Director Doug Coe a [...]

Ace Voice Actor English, Slumbering Transcendence Gw2, My Loneliness Is Killing Me Karaoke, Translate My Name To Scottish Gaelic, Jumanji The Next Level Dvd Release Date Uk, Teaming To Innovate, What Are The Color Indicators In Jira, Shiro Sushi Menu,

irvington town camp 2020

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.