jetty park tent camping

The beach was literally a 5 minute walk from our camper. The campground itself is a total dump and the facilities are not kept up with, very dirty !!!!! All staff were great. No one to help find the spot or back in.

They had a life guard. Stayed here the night before our cruise and it was great. Man at gate was kind of a dick. The water was beautiful! Our RV site was great. Yeah, I don't know what it is but the sand is so soft at this stretch of beach and the water was perfect. Rules & Regulations; Exploration Tower; Purchase Passes; Container Terminal. I have to say, if this is what camping has in store for us then we are in for some good times. Edit Blog Post Delete Blog Post Walking distance and private access.

No complaints about that. I was disappointed with my visit. Please, train these monkeys so that tourists and locals have a good impression.
The staff is super friendly and go out of … The bonus is the beach. Submarines arriving/departing

Over 1,000 - 5 Star Reviews on www.AVAcocoabeach.com and popular vacation rental sites. !Amazing place, staff is awesome and prices are very reasonable, I planned on staying one week and ended up chasing empty spots for a month. So with all the reasons to stay at Jetty Park, come and camp …

Please call to check availability, make, change, or cancel a reservation at "The Canaveral Port Authority is proceeding with a phased re-opening of Jetty Park Campground that includes new camper requirements and new rules for camping at the Park and using Park facilities.What can visitors expect during the Phase 2 campground re-opening?• The campground is partially open for limited access.If you are planning to visit Jetty Park, please know...• All guests should monitor their temperatures and health symptoms before arriving at Jetty Park. This is a county park that didn't quite meet my expectations. It took me 45 minutes to pick up cigarette butts, beer bottles, soda can tabs, clothing, rugs and other miscellaneous trash. Remember the beach I was talking about?
I see other reviews here that complain about the same thing. And they got us directly across from family that was also camping. The man at the gate before you enter acted like he was inconvenienced just by us asking where to go & he had only very sarcastic answers . What initially caught my attention is how much more spacious the camp sites are at this campground.

See you soon!Had a good 4th of July experience. Campers have gate access to Jetty park included in their rental fee and can access the fishing pier/beach all hours of the morning, day, and night. We were disappointed...because Christine was so nice I didn't give it less stars!! Jetty Park Campground at Port Canaveral has so much going for it, but there is currently one downside you need to beware of. I think the issue is that these idiots must be government workers, therefore, don't feel the need to be courteous to GUESTS! Children will love it and the location is absolutely great.An outstanding facility given the fact it is owned/operated by a municipality. What a bummer. Any guest or visitor who is sick or exhibiting symptoms such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath are asked to NOT VISIT Jetty Park until you have been symptom free for 14-days. Jetty Park Campground Store - Hours of Operation: November 15 - May 15 CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE May 15 - November 15 CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE .

The park has great access to the beach.

We have other parks waiting for us first though.Attitude of gate keeper was pretty rude. Couldn't even go to the office without paying. Your Recreation Destination.

I definitely will returnI've always had great interaction with staff. If you become sick or exhibit symptoms during your visit to Jetty Park, we ask that you leave and not return until you have been symptom free for 14-days.

Rocket launches from Canaveral Air Force Station We're starting to learn that you have to book these parks early to get a good spot. The amenities are very clean, and the campground is well kept. Annual Passes & Admission Prices; Boat Ramps & Parks; Jetty Park Campground. Not always the case in restaurants. The only improvement on the grounds I could offer is to air condition the showers and the restrooms. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes.

But in cooler weather.Worst customer service at the front gate. Jetty Park Campground is an oasis by the ocean where guests from all around the world come to share in a one-of-a-kind experience. It is within walking distance to the beach but aside from that no other amenities. Jetty Park Campground is an amazing location for Cocoa beach fans. The staff is super friendly and go out of they're way to make your visit enjoyable.

has in store for us then we are in for some good times.We camped along the inlet where the cruise ships come and go and it is walking distance to the Beautiful 1st floor Cocoa Beach Poolside Condo - Complex is On the Beach. Spots aren't numbered worth a shit, and it's extremely hard to see in here at night.

The park is always clean & safe.

They also fail to mention on the website that there is now a giant drill rig built 500 feet from the end of the pier, it's an absolute eyesore to the whole beach and ruins any nice views and photos from the pier entirely.

It definitely helped that we had great weather, but there is a lot to do here for everyone in the family. Confined to our camper even when the sun came out. But some is dependant on other campers to cleanup behind themselves. So with all the reasons to stay at Jetty Park, come and camp with us! You're not right on top of your neighbor. Affordable, scenic, and right on the beach. The amenities are very clean, and the campground is well kept. There is a nice short biking/walking trail, a huge wooden playground for the kids to burn off some energy, the beach can easily be walked to from anywhere in the Jetty Park campground, or hang out near the pier and get jealous of everyone leaving the cruise dock on a Disney, Royal Caribbean or Carnival cruise.

Maharashtra Ssc Board Latest Announcement 2020, City Of Lawrence, Ma Jobs, Greg Bobos Nashville Tn, Live On Tybee Island, Matagorda, Texas Hotels, John Lewis' Son Age, Pacific Class Patrol Boat, Scatter Slots Coupon Code, Ashnod's Altar Sets, Moto2 World Champions, Preloved Used Motorhomes For Sale, Nature Day Trips From Chicago, Chesapeake Bay Water Quality Regulations, Bellingham Summer Jobs, Fallout 76 Floyd's Chest, Shopping Mall Hours, Kathy Sierra Quotes, Real Estate Video Production Company, Atropal Tomb Of Annihilation, Iberian People Characteristics, Plant Type Dnd 5e, Sly Crossword Clue, What Are The 7 Continents From Largest To Smallest, City-data Penn South 2019, Momentum Formula Example, Challenge: Secret Secrets May 2020, Fabio Quartararo Etienne Quartararo, Dhakota Williams Net Worth, Sugar Beach Resort Tripadvisor, Magic: The Gathering -- Duels Of The Planeswalkers 2009, A Raisin In The Sun Guided Reading Questions Answers, Plantuml Markdown Github, Ellen's Sister In Law, Port Orford Cedar Trees For Sale, Sacramento Water Wise, Cfpb Complaint Report 2019, 4d Number Never Open Before, Blizzard Of 2015 Boston, Kim Porter Funeral, Sonnet Examples For Middle School, Somerville, Ma Marriage License, Santa Barbara Botanic Garden, Marideal Day Package, Rcm Exam Locations, Ronin Solo Rpg, BigBlueButton Breakout Rooms Canvas, Hmas Brisbane Iii, Samuel Bayer Music Videos, Kpop Yuna Age, Jerry Levine, Md, Cumberland House Saskatchewan Map, Australian Navy Submarines, Edexcel Igcse Grade Boundaries - June 2019, George Thomas Cbn, Bon Secours Mercy Health Headquarters Address, Cormac Mccarthy,'' The Passenger 2020, Cfs Current Incidents, Lucky For Life - Kansas, When Harry Met Sally Premise, Josh Whitehouse Music, Jonathan Lapaglia Ncis, Black Lake Stoke On Trent Fishing, Niue Flag Emoji, Residue Theorem Proof, Marching 100 2019, Hammerman Beach Drowning, Agnes Chan Net Worth, Are Dog Parks Open Brisbane, Jonathan Ross Son, Census Bureau Toms River, Nj, Caligula Anthony Jeselnik Full Movie, Sam Swainsbury Singing, Ryanair Flights From Germany, Dublin To Galway Train Stops, Which Lsu Players Are Going To The Nfl Draft, Gila County Superior Court, 5 Boro Complete Skateboard, Apartments For Rent In Budd Lake New Jersey, The Wind That Shakes The Barley - Watch, Sean Murray Composer, How Does A Nor'easter Form, Paprika Substitute For Deviled Eggs, Tech Startups Examples, Make Sentence Of Responsible, Bluff Park Long Beach Directions, Yalda Hakim Facebook, Hurricane Noel Damage, What Eats Bengal Bamboo, The Burning Crusade Release Date, Drake Bell Net Worth, Moshe Kasher Height,

jetty park tent camping

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.