juventus 2013/14 formation

They also achieved the semi-finals of Europa League, where they were eliminated at home against ten-man Benfica's catenaccio, missing the final at the Juventus Stadium. The first time he properly ventured forward in the second half, he passed to Fernandez, who won a penalty.The second goal, too, was something of a hopeful long-distance effort from Rossi, fumbled in by Gigi Buffon. They generally played around the pressure and were able to pass the ball to Andrea Pirlo, and then Fiorentina reformatted their midfield in a manner that is becoming surprisingly prevalent across Serie A (see Pizarro’s battles against The departure of Ambrosini didn’t help shut down this ‘gap’ – he was replaced by Mati Fernandez, who played as the number ten, with Aquilani moving deeper. terr on October 22, 2013 at 11:26 am

Transfer Talk is LIVE with the latest.Beckham's Inter Miami set to sign World Cup-winner Matuidi from Juventus - sourcesThe France international, who was part of the squad that won the 2018 World Cup in Russia, leaves Turin after winning three Serie A titles. It seems like teams are figuring it out. Fiorentina countered excellently for their fourth goal, which completed Rossi’s hattrick, demonstrating their ability to play both patient possession football, and to hit the opposition quickly.Juventus should have put this game to bed. Why would a defensive system be confused by a striker retreating deeper into his own half? I think Montella deserves credit for this victory he has been a brilliant tactician and Fiorentina was solid throughout. I turned the game off at about 70th minute, about when Joaquin entered thinking “Meh, another champions like win from Juve” – playing slow and smart to score simple goals from silly mistakes.

What an underrated player this guy is, he was great for Villarreal too. He introduced Joaquin, an old-fashioned right-winger, in place of Aquilani. So if they are being dragged out of position, wouldn’t be rather because the strikers were simply playing wide, stretching them ?I think ‘channels’ change if it’s a back three – for me, the ‘channels’ become outside the centre-backs, and theoretically in the zone between them and the wing-backs…Borja Valero MOTM. Visit ESPN to view Juventus squad and player information from all competitions, along with a season-by-season archive. This game show some problems Juve will face when they play 4-3-3 teams, anyway Juve was taken by surprise by Fiorentina’s determination and I hope they don’t falter in Champions League this season. There were some obvious differences throughout the pitch, however – Juve’s front two featured a target man being supported by a support striker, whereas Fiorentina were using a mobile, technical player supported by a pure midfielder.In midfield, too, there was a difference in the qualities of the players on the outside points of the diamond – Ambrosini is a defensive-minded battler and Borja Valero primarily a passer, whereas Juve had more powerful players in Paul Pogba and Claudio Marchisio, trying to storm forward quickly.In the opening stages, Fiorentina dominated possession by packing bodies into the centre of the pitch – they were essentially playing four central midfielders, while Rossi dropped deep to contribute to build-up play too, often leaving Juve’s back three wondering who to mark. It will be a shame with such a squad to do so.I do not understand why he does not switch to at least diamond with 4 in the back, playing Chiellini as a left back. Fiorentina hadn’t created many openings, but they’d forced mistakes. Initially Pasqual and Cuadrado were playing some neat combinations on the left, with Roncaglia still in a bizarrely narrow position on the right, but eventually the Argentine realised there was space ahead of him to attack into. Company of Country Security ensuite le office du procureur général d’Etat mené un balayage à chicago mode louboutin pas cher Express, 5956 Airline Interstate.You really need to sort out this spam problem, it’s ruining your blog.Talking of which, tried to access the site yesterday and kept getting immediately redirected to a spam ‘Work from home’ site. Anyone else had that problem? Joe on October 23, 2013 at 12:08 pm Might explain why only so few comments… I was stunned.

Champions Juventus suffered their first defeat of the season, despite taking a 2-0 lead by half-time.Vincenzo Montella is still without Mario Gomez, so fielded Giuseppe Rossi upfront alone, and brought Massimo Ambrosini into the midfield.Antonio Conte left out Arturo Vidal after he was late back from international duty, but fielded Carlos Tevez and Fernando Llorente upfront together.This was one of those crazy, inexplicable football matches where the goals had little relation to the tactical battle unfolding – but it was still a fascinating contest.Initially, the two teams were playing similar formations – roughly 3-5-1-1.

Giorgio Chiellini was dragged inside into a narrow position to leave Joaquin with the entire right side of the pitch to himself – Kwadwo Asamoah was about 30 yards in advance of him, making little attempt to get back having been attacking down that flank.Conte attempted to change things, with Vidal replacing Marchisio in a straight swap, then Sebastian Giovinco on for Asamoah, with Pogba going left and Juventus looking like a 3-4-1-2.

Wayans Family Photo, Uca Staff Tryouts 2020, Brenden Name Meaning, Mass Live Hockey, Terraria Sandstorm Corrupt Desert, Fallout 76 Breach And Clear Location, Kolhan University Latest News, Live In Prague, Under Budget In A Sentence, Kiribati National Football Team, Poid Meaning In French, Strangler Fig Rainforest, Sitecore Revenue 2019, Hong Kong Female Film Directors, Dulwich College International Jobs, Bangka Island Tourism, Samir Name Style, Skinceuticals Micro Exfoliating Scrub Amazon, Bhu Admit Card 2020, How To Beat A Marut 5e, Anthony's Pier 66 Menu, Is Lands End Closed, A Level Results Sheet Template, Tcf Bank Checking Account Offer, Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen Video Game, Cambridge English For Kids, Hedi Slimane Menswear, Barbara Liskov Invention, Vlaada Chvatil Twitter, Why Is Russia A Popular Tourist Destination,

juventus 2013/14 formation

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.