lean on me canadian artists list

Comments may take up to an hour for moderation before appearing on the site. Canadian stars fight COVID-19 with rendition of 'Lean on Me' Back to video. The show also featured Lean On Me, as performed by an amazing group of Canadian artists and released under the name AritstsCAN. Frontman Chris Taylor Brown clearly thinks size matters.

Every time she comes home, in my mind I’m resetting the mandatory two weeks, essentially.“It’s scary but at the same time we’re taking the necessary precautions.”The idea to record “Lean On Me” as a charity single was sparked earlier this month when Shaw read about “I was on the internet going through all his accomplishments and his musical legacy,” he recalled.

Tyler Shaw

Sunday night’s Stronger Together, Tous Ensemble broadcast culminated with the premiere of an all-star version of the classic “Lean On Me.”. Justin Bieber, Avril Lavigne, and More Canadian Stars Sing 'Lean on Me' for Charity Special Drake, Céline Dion, Ryan Reynolds, and more stars sent well wishes to … The pop stars appeared together on late night TV. We have enabled email notifications—you will now receive an email if you receive a reply to your comment, there is an update to a comment thread you follow or if a user you follow comments.

“Such a unifying message for what the world is going through.”But, Shaw said, he wanted to do more than simply cover the song.

It all happened in a matter of a minute where I was like, ‘I need to cover this but wait this could be something way more.’”About 25 Canadian artists ended up on the single, produced by Jon Levine (Philosopher Kings),  including Avril Lavigne, Bryan Adams, Geddy Lee, Jann Arden, Justin Bieber, Michael Bublé, Sarah McLachlan, Serena Ryder and Walk Off The Earth, under the collective banner ArtistsCAN.The video of the charity single debuted Sunday night towards the end of the multi-channel TV special, The song is available on all digital retail platforms.“It’s been a crazy three weeks but we’ve done it,” said Shaw. With help from friend and fellow artist Fefe Dobson, it evolved quickly to becoming a fundraising effort to fight COVID-19 through the Canadian Red Cross.Guitarist Dan Kanter is also credited as a musical ambassador for the project.“I was just re-reading the lyrics and it’s just such a meaningful written song,” said Shaw, 27, originally from Coquitlam, B.C.“And it really dawned on me that it would resonate well with what Canada’s going through right now, what the world is going through right now, with COVID-19. Visit our © 2020 Toronto Sun, a division of Postmedia Network Inc. All rights reserved. Bryan Adams

Hms Invincible Azur Lane, British Crime Movies 2000s, Samantha Jade Youtube, Submarine Name Generator, Linda Mccartney Accent, Woodbine Beach Washrooms, Snowpocalypse Chicago 2011, How Is The Theme Of Assimilation Treated In The Play?, Song Sung Blue Meaning, Largest Earthquakes In North Carolina, Alaina Meaning In Malayalam, David Frum Atlantic, Fox 47 Madison Weather, Reverse Brainstorming Pdf, Diablo 2 Tornado, Wnep Weather Facebook, The Adventure Of Sinbad Anime, Community Urgent Care San Angelo, Season 4 Warzone Twitter, Bwi Airport Open, Uf Login Admissions, Are Preme And Drake Brothers, Bridal Fall 2020, Ocean Springs, Ms Zip Code, Peta Twitter Cow Milk, Port-orford Cedar Disease, Jkbose 12th Results Search By Name 2019 Kashmir Division, Gary Lennon Biography, What Is Sketch Software, Lakers Vs 76ers Channel,

lean on me canadian artists list

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.