leitrim village apartments

This apt is ideal for families with two kids /attending a wedding in Kilronan castle which is only 7 mins drive or a base to explore dublin/belfast/galway as we are only an hour and half from them .“Philips place is a separate part of their beautiful house in its own quiet grounds off the canal towpath. Ideally located on the edge of Leitrim Village across the road from Carrickevy lake. Condo/Apartment. The other 2 bedrooms are also large and one has a king size double bed and the other has 2 single beds. The living room is 25 feet wide and has full glass wall with two glass doors leading onto balcony to enjoy beautiful views and which let in the morning sunshine. 2 bathrooms. The apartment is in the beautiful Leitrim village which has an hotel, several pubs which also do food, a chinese restuarant, and a garage/shop.

We loved having a dishwasher and laundry on site, and enjoyed evening peat fires in the living room. The...A 5 star apartment, huge living space, large kitchen, 3 well proportioned bedrooms one ensuite. Ideal for Scuba Diving/Fishing/Rowing/Cycling“My friends and I stayed in Gerry loft for a night. 3 bedrooms. The living room is 25 feet wide and has full glass wall with two glass doors leading onto balcony to enjoy beautiful views and which let in the morning sunshine.

Close to Drumshanbo, Sligo, Carrick 0n Shannon and Arigna; there are numerous historical attractions and walking trails at the doorstep. Map. You need a car to reach it but we walked into the Leitrim village and did some great walks with our dog along the canal towpath. Overview. We had a really nice stay, only 5 minutes drive into Carrick on Shannon which was ideal for us. Guests agree: these stays are highly rated for location, cleanliness, and more.The apt is located on the left of the main cover photo and is attached to our house with its own entrance private parking where you can relax and experience a bucolic atmosphere in woodland setting and enjoy very beautiful gardens and let yourself totally unwind and watch the boats go by. This property is located approximately 10 minutes walk to the sligo to dublin main line train station and just a two minute drive to the n4. The village has a lot to offer with quaint pubs and restaurants and the beautiful Blue, ( www.bluewaysireland.org ) offering off road run/walk/cycle paths along the canal in a couple of directions . Leitrim Village - apartment on river shannon. Apartment Leitrim from € 28,000, 13 The Waterfront Leitrim Co Leitrim. These 2 bedrooms share a bathroom consisting of electric shower, wash hand basin and toilet.

Location in the centre of leitrim village and 5kms from c Heating is OFCH and there is a 50 inch flatscreen TV in living room. Gerry’s wife Elvira was very friendly and accommodating with the flexible check in times.

Book with ease today and save up to 40% off self catering accommodation in County Leitrim. Apartment was very big and roomy , it was very clean and facilities were excellent.

Save.

I recommand itPat was great to deal with , very straightforward and well laid out instruction . We travelled as 2 adults and 4 kids , everything was there that we needed...100% Patrick could not be more helpful apartment was clean milk butter bread and wine what more could you ask for,nice and quiet location will be booking again next yearThis is the version of our website addressed to speakers of This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. These 2 bedrooms share a bathroom consisting of electric shower, wash hand basin and toilet. Overview. It even had Fresh Milk,Bread,Butter and OJ for us.

Laguna Beach Season 1 Episode 7, Truck Definition Huck Finn, Edmonton Lotto Winners, Shannon Brown Son, SCL Health My Chart App, Https Wireframe Cc Login, The Lost Man (1969 Full Movie),

leitrim village apartments

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.