logitech g502 lightspeed draadloze gaming muis

Game up to 60 hours on a full USB charge or 2.5 hours with a quick 5 minute charge.

In HI mode, G603 delivers peak performance with LIGHTSPEED 1ms report rate and up to 500 hours of non-stop gaming. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.File a claim online or by phone 24/7. Other options such as the dark core is usually around 70 dollars, the rival 650 can be had for around 100 dollars and even razer, who is known for overpricing things, is selling their mamba wireless for 99. Quickly switch between HI and LO modes with the flick of a switch.

But G502 is built differently. I feel like I need to make this review with some VERY important points for future buyers to take into account until they are remedied by Logitech:Stopped working less than two days after receiving it Any returned computer that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering will result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product.

Iconic design reinvented with insanely fast, pro-grade 1ms LIGHTSPEED wireless technology.

It's nice having a mouse that doesn't need to be re-calibrated every 2 or 3 weeks.

has been added to your Cart

Create your own personal RGB animations.

Make your games more immersive than ever with powerful sound and LIGHTSYNC RGB lighting driven by in-game explosions, approaching enemies and more.

Add the power play wireless charging system to keep your G502 Lightspeed Wireless Mouse and other compatible G mice charged while at rest and at play.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

The first week using this mouse was terrible.

Who would’ve thought I’d convert to a wireless gaming solution yet here we are. Worlds NO.1 Best Selling Wireless Gaming Gear Brand - Based on independent sales data (FEB ‘19 - FEB’20) of Wireless Gaming Keyboard, Mice, & PC Headset in units from: US, CA, CN, JP, KR, TW, TH, IN, DE, FR, RU, UK, SE, TR 16.8 million colors, synchronize lighting with your gameplay, and create your own RGB animations. Please try again.

Now I have to go all day without a mouse.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

With every purchase, Logitech helps fund programs that extract ocean-bound plastic from the environment.

Delivered on Sunday and in the evening.

I like the layout, it's quick as heck, fairly lightweight for a wireless mouse, and the software, though not what I prefer, works fine for me. Game faster and more accurately with the iconic G502 gaming mouse—now upgraded with ultra-responsive 1ms LIGHTSPEED wireless, HERO 16K sensor, LIGHTSYNC RGB and POWERPLAY infinite charging. Absolutely zero lag or delay, top tier optical sensor, extremely good build quality and shape. Save your money.

Light speed wireless gaming mouse: Exclusive Logitech G ultra-fast wireless technology used by Pro gamers in competitions worldwide Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

USB report rate: 1000 Hz (1ms). Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

The mouse itself is incredible. G502 is the best gaming mouse from Logitech G, completely redesigned from the inside out with Light speed wireless and power play compatibility so you can game faster and more accurately, The G502 light speed PC gaming mouse is built with superfast 1 ms wireless connectivity and a next gen Hero sensor delivering 16K DPI class leading performance and energy efficient up to 60 hours of uninterrupted gaming.

Review score 4.5 out of 5 stars ... Logitech G305 Prodigy Lightspeed Draadloze Gaming Muis.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

Make battery hassles a thing of the past with a revolution in wireless charging technology for G502 LIGHTSPEED.

Spare Parts Gallery Contact Us Downloads - G502 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse There are no Downloads for this Product.

Customer Reviews

91 5431 Kapolei Pkwy Ste 1706, There's No I In Beer, The Tubes Fall River, Alan Napier Movies, Alecia Holden Instagram, Rmh Home Lottery 2020, Amber Heard CONAN, Smuggling Tv Series, Bagdogra To Siliguri Distance, Shhs High School, Values Of A Larrikin,

logitech g502 lightspeed draadloze gaming muis

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.