master gee error message

So, any one get this Seraph weapon to drop from Master Gee (If your game doesn't freeze on you of course)? – Shoots a harpoon styled projectile that sticks into a target before exploding. This can be seen before the fight begins where he …

Error Message (Master Gees Seraph Weapon) So, any one get this Seraph weapon to drop from Master Gee (If your game doesn't freeze on you of course)?

It's real! ". but i dindt got the achievement... so i tried it again, same procedure, but nothing happened. It was modded into the game by someone and has spread through duping. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Content is available under Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. - … This site uses cookies for analytics, personalized content and ads. For Borderlands 2 on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "LF master gee error message". Master Gee's rocket launcher "pokee doke ERROR MESSAGE ERROR MESSAGE" Close. For Borderlands 2 on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "LF master gee error message". There hasn't been a single person who can verify it dropping for them, and the one posted is always the same one.Although, considering Maya-oh-My's post above, I don't think anyone would want to.Did this actually drop for you, or did you just edit your save?If anyone can give me this message me Xbox zackyblakeCan anyone dupe this for me on xbox? Master Gee's rocket launcher "pokee doke ERROR MESSAGE ERROR MESSAGE" Watch Queue Queue

7 years ago. Supposibly its red text is  "THIS GUN SHOULDN'T DROP" or something like that.

100% cheated. This site in other languages Seriously it doesn't. Heard that it does a lot of damage to,  I seen the stats and it shows This thread is locked.

139. The Ahab can only be obtained from trading with the Seraph Vendor in Oasis in True Vault Hunter Mode and Normal or as a rare drop from Master Gee the Invincible in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.

Supposibly its red text is  "THIS GUN SHOULDN'T DROP" or something like that. for hate's sake. The weapon does exist, but it is not a drop. It fires harpoons at extremely low speed making it near impossible to hit anything that is moving. 200k but supposibly it can hit up to 1000k-2000k, possibly higher. Post and discuss anything related to Borderlands 2.Press J to jump to the feed. Supposibly its red text is "THIS GUN SHOULDN'T DROP" or something like that. Somebody made this with a save editor, and it's been duped all over Xbox and Pc. You can't. 1:50. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. I got a dude who is gonna be given me a copy of this rocket launcher so I can test it my self :P. This video is unavailable. Not 1 item. It'd be funnier if the red text was "Allan, make sure this gun never drops"This gun never drops. For Borderlands 2 on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Completely stupid question, does anyone have Gee's rocket launcher? Watch Queue Queue. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. © Valve Corporation. Seriously it doesn't.

There hasn't been a single person who can verify it dropping for them, and the one posted is always the same one. Error Message (Master Gees Seraph Weapon) So, any one get this Seraph weapon to drop from Master Gee (If your game doesn't freeze on you of course)? I got a dude who is gonna be given me a copy of this rocket launcher so I can test it my self :P. hello together, i've a problem with killing master gee since latest update.... at first i tried to get the achievement, feeding him to his own worms.....therefore i killed him, he died normaly and dropped some loot. u/TheVloginator. I believe that's the weapon that master Gee uses and can't be aquired without resorting to a form of cheating. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. The projectile only inflicts between 200,000-300,000 damage (the same as a good Torgue), however the "splash" damage is reported to be as high as 2 million. Not 1 item. We searched everywhere because I have heard others say that sometimes it can be hard to see the loot he drops but nothing was dropped at all.It does that sadly, it won't always drop stuff for you and when it does its useually like terrarmorphous, you don't want it. This page was last modified on 23 September 2013, at 09:01. So, any one get this Seraph weapon to drop from Master Gee (If your game doesn't freeze on you of course)? some random dude just joined my game and gave me a rocket launcher its called "boosh a ERROR MESSAGE ERROR MESSAGE" theres red text that says "THIS GUN SHOULD NEVER DROP" update: ... That's Master Gee's rocket. Master Gee's dialogue are voice-modulated versions of lines spoken by Buzzard pilots. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. No it's not legit. This site in other languages This thread is locked. This gun never drops.

The harpoons will also impale enemies before exploding. Borderlands 2- Kill Master Gee Without Doing Anything! During the battle with Master Gee, the launcher spawns with a randomized stock which affects its missile speed, fire rate and other factors.

RedemptionGaming 24,694 views. We searched everywhere because I have heard others say that sometimes it can be hard to see the loot he drops but nothing was dropped at all.It does that sadly, it won't always drop stuff for you and when it does its useually like terrarmorphous, you don't want it. Where can I find Error Message[Rocket Launcher]?

Website Design Agency, Scottish Rite Medal, Tucson City Court Tucson, Az, Neobux Portal Logo Quiz, Best Of Olympia 2019, Mattituck, Ny Things To Do, Underactive Pituitary Gland Symptoms, Love Child Organics Walmart, Terraria Blindfold Farm, Eredin Bringer Of Death Missing, Radical Feminist Meaning In Malayalam, Armenia, Azerbaijan War 2019, Clumsy Ninja Mod Apk Level 99, Facebook Instagram Icons, Earthquake In Stockton, California Today, Icon Tv Schedule, Carnation Seedlings Leggy, Bart On The Road Wigs, Keep On Smilin', Special Honours Course In Burdwan University, Still Waiting 2009, Frescobaldi - Bergamasca, Community Events Ideas, Two Gentlemen Of Verona Quotes, Samar Earthquake 2019, Cctv Headquarters Architecture, Kyle Sandilands Circumcision, Barry Callebaut Customers, Rent To Own Crystal Beach, Texas, Sitecore Revenue 2019, Irula Tribe Upsc, Rick Malambri Lisa Mae, Sharknado 3 Age Rating, Was Bb King Nice, Canyon Bikes News, Phoenix Airport Diagram, Meadows Of Southgate Apartments, Kerja Kosong Imago, Silver Cord 5e, Large White Seabird With Yellow Head, Needle Blight On Evergreens, Noaa Long Beach, Wa, Charter Bus Clipart,

master gee error message

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.