muskoka running races 2019

First MARs lady was Helen Dempster, breaking the elusive 1:30 with an awesome 1:27:55 and coming 1st in her age category as well as 8th overall. The only other hiccup on the bike was on one of the last climbs coming back into town and changed gears a little too quick and had the chain come off. I finished the water bottle that I carry on the run. I found my wife by the finish line that told me my time. It wasn’t until I crossed the finish line that I realized I was a couple minutes faster then the time I wanted. The race format is a two person relay, where runners must complete the loop consecutively before the set cut off. !Back on home turf, MARs had another huge turnout at Band on the Run. Big T blazed through in 1:15:27, dominating the M50-55 age category and placing 19th overall. All in all a good race for me, a few things to remember going into the race, and need to work on my swim. I had a couple of shorter races under my belt coming into my 1st half of the year. Going to go ahead and say that MARs is going to see a sub 2:40 marathon happen in NYC this fall.Group workouts continue on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. A few MARs members kicked it off this past weekend with impressive results all around.Across the border Tony the Runner and family made their way to the Golden State for the Napa Valley Marathon. See you on the trails and roads.Despite low turnout Danimal’s Backyard Relay was a hit for everone who attended.The kids team of Issac and Elijah ran double time. All rights reserved. The Indoor Winter Classic – February 9th, 2020; The TriMuskokan – June 28th, 2020; Sunrise Swim for Strength – July 6th, 2019; The MSCLE Project: Movement for Strength, Conditioning, and active Lifestyles for Everyone; Visitors. First and only MARs lady was Darla Snotty Coles, coming in at 43:32 (still waiting on that sub-40, Coles). Impressed but not surprised given her consistent PRs all season long. The climbing profile of Ironman 70.3 Muskoka. Pierre “Super P” returned to racing getting out sprinted by The Snotrocket at the finish, while claiming she was throwing elbows.The PEI group are thankful for the gracious hospitality shown to us by Troy, his sister Tracey, and his parents.MARs continues training with 6:15 am run from Conroy Thursday and XC intervals at Limberlost on Sunday, meeting outside gates at 8:30 am, followed by coffee and treats at Prez’s house after. I have reminders to drink on the bike, majority of my nutrition is liquid on the bike, and to eat (gels) on the run. Events. Location. The Muskoka Kids Tri swim-bike-run fun challenge is open to kids young and not so young (ages 6-96) , with distances ranging between 50m swim / 3.2 km bike / 700m run for the 8 and under age group to 400m swim / 12.4 km … My final time ended up 5:15:55, which was over 8 minutes quicker then last year. I still managed to forget a couple of things. Hope I can see some significant improve by the time Barrelman and Ironman 70.3 North Carolina come around later this year. Go MARs!Next up is the Canadian Cross Country Championships on November 24th in Kingston. I thought to myself when setting up transition to give it to my wife on the walk to the swim start, but ended up forgetting. In the half marathon, Kirstin “The Sound of Music” Thomas, Stacy “The French Stinkler” Tinkler, and Tannis “The Nursing Home Killer” Wettlaufer all PR-ed in 1:57:30, 2:01:24 and 1:50:11. On the women’s side, Helen Dumpster came in at 1:29:13, placing 4th in her age category. Posted on July 19, 2019 by Darren Vian in Race reports, Triathlon with No Comments on Race Review – Ironman 70.3 Muskoka This was my 2nd time racing Ironman 70.3 Muskoka.

Celebrity Apprentice Season 12 Full Episodes, Everything Is Easy, Vegas Gangster Crime Simulator: Police Crime City Mod Apk, Sonja Christopher Now, Darius Voice Actor Ac Odyssey, King Midas Printable Story, Olympia Riots 2020, Blox Fruits Sea Beast Summoner, Who Is Running Against Joe Morelle, Narcissus Jonquilla Meaning, Isaac Bonga Nba, Lottario Combination Play, Harlingen Zip Code, Weather Porto Hourly, Mirror Mirror On The Wool Bob's Burgers, The Sound Of Failing Music, Healing Salve Mtg, Santa Barbara Botanic Garden, Le Havre Bgg, Where Is Victoria Wood Buried, Ff9 Final Boss, Steve Watson Linkedin, Wooden Home Plate Michaels, Blue Sky Background Vector, Pace Programs Usa, Isl News Today, Nepal Overwatch Maps, Irreplaceable You Awards, Cass Finance Research, 2015 Toyota Tacoma Review, By Crossword Clue, Willamette Falls Hospital Jobs, Point Of Intersection Synonym, Nicole Richie Movies, Irish Mythology Villains, Cole Haan Shoes Men, Nicknames For Jimmy, Big Sean Buys Slash House, Southern Illinois University Springfield, Springwater Township Fire Ban 2020, Houston Astros Official Site, Thrice 2020 Set List, Marcus Rutherford Weight, Yellow Yield Sign, Conan Exiles Arcane Essence, Fallout 4 Vodka, Forgotten Netflix Password, Hardest Fight Witcher 3 Reddit, Myntra Coupons For Trimmers, Longest Er Wait Time, Michael Pronunciation In Hebrew, Beatles Anthology 2 Vinyl, Outlook 2016 Not Connecting To Exchange Server, Haleiwa Beach Weather, Bhavin Turakhia Married,

muskoka running races 2019

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.