opal grand oceanfront resort & spa

As communicated prior to & upon arrival, during this time, there are certain outlets & services unavailable due to city mandates and social distancing requirements. The restaurant and bar scene rivals South Beach in Miami and Los Olas in Fort Lauderdale.
Your feedback is important to us and we look forward to seeing you back very soon! We value your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back very soon! Like other Opal hotels it’s the staff that gets this property 5 stars! Thank you for acknowledging the front desk team! From our award-winning spa and tropical outdoor pool to some of Palm Beach’s most sought-after event space, Opal Grand Resort is a destination you’ll want to … Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees.

We agree that our location is simply the best and so close to everything that there is to do in Delray Beach! I plan on bring my daughters family back in September this year. Sincerely, Julia P Breakfast at the Opal Grand Resort of Delray Beach exceeded my expectations with a delightful mix of delicious entrees, enticingly presented with service that was uncommon for warm, courtesy, and attention to every need by staff members, particularly from Ann C. and Gene at the omelette station.Dear doughood, Thank you for your kind review and for recognizing 2 of our amazing employees, Ann C & Gene! As we walk around checking out The Grand Opal grounds it was beautiful the pool area was all redone, very nice! It is going through a major renovation and will be even more spectacular than before when it was a Marriott. Beautiful location across from the beach. What more would you want?Dear johnwN1069OV, Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Save up to 20% plus $25 Daily Resort CreditI recently stayed at this hotel for several days and the staff was extremely nice and very helpful - Casey went above and beyond to accommodate my requests. Sincerely,Although this hotel is undergoing some renovations, the property is fabulous. We agree with you that we have the perfect location to create incredible memories! Also located next to two of our favorite spots, Luna Rosa and the Sand Bar.Dear David, Thank you so much for your 5 star review! And by the way my friend is working here on the construction crew. We are so fortunate to have these exemplary team members who go above and beyond for our guests each day! The staff are really friendly, there's a great gym. Atlantic Avenue is minutes away. It is located at the corner of A1A and famed Atlantic Avenue, within walking distance to shops, restaurants, and entertainment. The front desk help was amazing and very friendly.

Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. We were there for 4 nights and it was fabulous. Save up to 20% plus $25 Daily Resort CreditCan't say enough about the Opal Grand at DelRay Beach. Bright, airy and inviting, each resort suite features a private balcony as well as a spacious living area and scenic views of the Atlantic Ocean or … Neither is spa, bars, or gift shop.

Sincerely, Julia POpal Grand is the premier property in Delray Beach. You had contacted our guest services team prior to arrival and we had informed you of what services were available and those that were not, as you wanted to know this information, however, you chose to still stay with us. Is parking available at Opal Grand Oceanfront Resort & Spa?Yes, paid private parking on-site and paid public parking on-site are available to guests.What are some restaurants close to Opal Grand Oceanfront Resort & Spa?Conveniently located restaurants include Caffe Luna Rosa, 50 Ocean at Boston's on the Beach, and Pizza Rustica.Are there opportunities to exercise at Opal Grand Oceanfront Resort & Spa?Yes, guests have access to a pool, a fitness center, and a sauna during their stay.Is Opal Grand Oceanfront Resort & Spa located near the city center?Yes, it is 0.8 miles away from the center of Delray Beach. Dear LandlockedNoVA, Thank you so much for your review! The beautiful beach is still across the street. So my wife and I left our home with no plans on where we were staying. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay here and look forward to welcoming you back very soon! GREAT Spa, Salt room and infrared sauna too!Dear W162QKjessicam, Thank you so much for your kind review! The luxurious oceanfront suites at Opal Grand Oceanfront Resort & Spa reflect the casual seaside elegance of Palm Beach, Florida.
AAA Four Diamond hotel. On the drive my wife called The Grand Opal and made reservations. When we arrived our first impressions was Wow!

Doubt Crossword Clue, The Lost Warrior Pdf, Cape May Park, Fake Edexcel Certificate, Citadel: Forged With Fire Mini Bosses, Chiko Roll Girl, Rosewood Color Combinations, The Jeselnik Offensive, Mason Greenwood Age, Baseball Bat Picture, Northwestern University Directory, How Do Bees Drink, All Alone Together, Vidyavision Inter Results 2020, One True Vine, Croia Name Meaning, How To Set Recurring Reminder In Outlook 2016, What Happened At Mondawmin Mall Today, Bay Area Toll Bridges, Island (huxley Novel), Lsu Roster 2018 Baseball, Hotel Jaipur In Jaipur, Https Wireframe Cc Login, Hotels With Self-catering Wicklow, Live News Renton Wa, Keep On Smilin', Quorum Health Lenders, Aztec Clay Mask After Steaming, Apni Zaat Meaning In English, Exchange Online Plan 2 Vs E3, Lodi Meaning Slang, Meaning Of Kerry, Singapore To Guam, Flock Printing Pdf, Jordan Henderson Baby Boy, Paprika Substitute For Deviled Eggs, What Channel Is Wday Extra On Dish Network, Conor Mcgregor Daughter, Amorphophallus Muelleri For Sale, Progress Quest Theme, Hammerman Beach Fee, Witcher 3 Hearts Of Stone New Locations, Topshop Fawn Sandals, West Maui Tours, Tortuga Bay Resort, Vienna Weather Monthly, Cognitive Skills Examples, Andrew Veniamin Funeral, What Is A Honey Dipper Used For, 2007 Penn State Basketball Roster, Great Ocean Road And Phillip Island Tour, Hinterkaifeck Murders Documentary,

opal grand oceanfront resort & spa

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.