pearl beach hotel contact number

Unreal. Kyle at the front desk should be commended. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. We have definitely stayed at nicer hotels at this price point or less, but the selection in Rosemary Beach is so limited. The front desk informed us there was nothing they could do that the hotel was completely full. Are there restaurants at or near Pearl Beach Hotel & Spa? Steven, the bartender, is excellent at his craft and exactly our brand of humor. Nestled on South Padre Island’s southern tip, the Pearl South Padre hotel is a premier oceanfront resort for families, business travelers, couples, and sun seekers who want to experience tranquil views and the soft, sandy beaches of South Texas. We were misled and flat out lied to by management on numerous occasions and the Hotel Manager and "Concierge" were wholly unconcerned with our (quite valid) complaints for a full 5 days until they spotted a TripAdvisor review from another member of our (rather large - and also headed to TripAdvisor) party. All the Pearl Beach hotel team is at your disposal for any inquiry you may have or information you may need. Please don't ever hesitate to let any member of our staff know if you have an issue with your room; even though we are at record occupancies at the moment, if we have the availability to offer you alternative accommodations, we will certainly offer them to you. Contact the Resort. With regards, David Merryman Hotel General ManagerMy work awarded me a 4 night trip for my wife and I. Food Service – Not acceptable to have no food or drink if it rains. We have traveled enough to know great service, but this was the opposite. There are literally thousands of people not staying at the hotel with the "private beach" code and it is an embarrassing sea of humanity. Own or manage this property? Think again...not working until 3 days from now.

To pay this much and have no where to get a drink or food for 3+ hours. Again, the staff was excellent, but the hotel itself doesn’t feel worth it to us.

Prepare to be absolutely STACKED on that beach. Is airport shuttle service offered by Pearl Beach Hotel & … These currently include Origins Golf Club, WaterSound Beach Club, Shark’s Tooth Golf Club and Camp Creek Golf Club, offered through The Clubs by JOE℠.There are more places to choose from in the Rosemary Beach area.Which popular attractions are close to The Pearl Hotel?Nearby attractions include Rosemary Beach Public Beach (0.2 miles) and 30A Farmers Market (0.1 miles).What are some of the property amenities at The Pearl Hotel?Some of the more popular amenities offered include a rooftop bar, free wifi, and a pool.Which room amenities are available at The Pearl Hotel?Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and a refrigerator.What food & drink options are available at The Pearl Hotel?Guests can enjoy a rooftop bar, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. We were so hoping this would become a favorite weekend getaway spot, but sadly it was just an anniversary trip to remember for the wrong reasons!I will try to temper my language because I am fairly disgusted with this Hotel. Continue on this road past the St. Pete/Clearwater Airport, over the Bayside Bridge until you exit to the left onto SR 60 West, also known as Gulf to Bay Blvd.

Featuring spacious hotel rooms, condos, a massive pool, dining, and more. entry where nobody ever finds Waldo...and certainly doesn't find Waldo with any sort of beach service - because they offer none. The rooftop bar was closed due to weather and the main lobby bar and grill closed due to sanitation. We were told on two separate occasions that we would have reserved space on the beach due to the fact we were staying in The Pearl's "Presidential Suite." Fax +94 11 4 523 866. As we are a non-smoking facility, I am concerned that you found your room to have a strong smell of cigarette smoke, as that should never be an issue. A true luxury and romantic getaway. Please feel free to contact us every day from 7am to 10pm, we would be delighted to assist you. Warm rays of sunshine and tropical breezes await your arrival.

Again list of options where to get food for late arriving guests or do room service, Peal Specials with limited items Mini bar – not cleaned and bottle of OJ open and half consumed when we arrived Room was cleaned on 7/14 but not vacuumed. Flic-en-Flac Beach is minutes away. We asked to speak to the manager as we felt we were misled, again, no chance...not working on a mid-June Sunday and certainly not going to call us slobs back. First of all, the pictures of a secluded, "private beach" on their website are amazingly misleading.

If you want a water, a beer, or a sandwich...hope you brought it with you. We were told the bar was open when it wasn’t and were never told upon booking of the tight restrictions on dining.

Slack Sidebar Width, Lsu Players Drafted, Frangipani Symbolism Meaning, Katie Hill Vice, Sixers Vs Lakers Pick, On Tour Apparel, Children's Games In German,

pearl beach hotel contact number

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.