rhino guesses masked singer reddit

Who's better. 82 comments.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts 2 days ago. Didn't the Rhino say he wasn't an athlete professionally??

Because since then, I've thought it was Brian Kelley from FGL because he almost …

share. 115. User account menu.

He never said he was or wasn't, just stated what people were thinking or saying or something like thatThanks!! share. This would rule out Hunt, FGL, Degraw etc etc.The Rhino said "I think it's funny that the judges think I'm an athlete because of my size". Close.

save hide report. I was so confident in that I completely changed my guess lolI noticed his luggage said rhiNO secrets and Barry zitos only like, album/ep is called no secrets but I've been sure it's Barry zitos since the beginning and his wife is a former miss MissouriI didn't think of that album clue!!

Here are 6 celebrities I feel could benefit from being on Masked Singer & could realistically be on the show (thinking Season 4 will be 18 contestants again) Hillary Duff - former Disney Channel star/ …
save hide report. share. save hide report. Posted by 7 days ago. Posted by 2 days ago. Season 3 Mega Clue & Guess Thread. share.

I think the rhino could be Peyton Manning, had rehab for neck injuries, is really tall and went to the university of Tennessee, he also had a sex scandal and HGH scandal. 47 comments. Press J to jump to the feed. A tricky one. Rottweiler. 3 comments. He didn't confirm or deny that he was an athlete.

It was literally only that clue that changed my mind, so maybe I'll go back to Barry Zito lolmy guess is Andy Grammer. 6 months ago. Those are 12 celebrities based on the clue packages I can see being on the show. Turtle. I liked the substitute for a live audience and found it very funny (definitely helped bring back the original atmosphere)I do think the references to C***** were a bit much (I might be in a minority of people who think this but not everyone wants to be reminded of difficult global affairs even it does bring decent comedy)Don't quite know how Frillneck beat Dragonfly. 131. … Don't forget to pick your MASK FLAIR and please SUBSCRIBE!No abusive language or behavior. 3: Mouse/Dionne Warwick, T-Rex/Jojo Siwa, White Tiger/Rob Gronkowski, Kangaroo/Jordyn Woods, Banana/Brett Michaels, Rhino/Barry Zito, Turtle/Jesse McCartney, Night Angel/Kandi Burruss (I’m not giving Jenny Tommy Chong or Sherri Shepherd as they weren’t her final guesses) Ken: 3.

This is not like season 3 groups, some singers are in the wrong groups. 147. Posted by 4 days ago.

The only reason I don't think Sam Hunt is because of the baseball clues.It's a great guess but remember the clue about the grammys for group C. The Rhino has no Grammy nominations.

Don't forget to pick your MASK FLAIR and please SUBSCRIBE! Posted by. I don’t think it’s Nathan Fillion and he’s way too tall to be Timothy Oliphant and it’s killing me!all I can think of is Barry Zito spent his entire MLB career in California, but that was up north.The house clue in the suitcase made me think of a birmingham house, "Paint me a Burmingham" tracy Lawrence. save hide report.

Everyone keeps saying Barry Zito like it's so obvious and no one mentions the "not a professional athlete clue".just so everyone knows, i've recognized that I horribly misunderstood the clue about him not being an athlete, so i've gone back to my original Barry Zito guess from week 1 lol glad to see that Jenny agrees!Zito played for the Giants and their mascot is Lou the Seal. 131. Posted by 19 hours ago. Please post under the character headers. 126. He was a football player for UAB and tried out for the Chiefs. 1: Unicorn/Tori Spelling. 2: Thingamajig/Victor Oladipo Don't forget to pick your MASK FLAIR and please SUBSCRIBE!Press J to jump to the feed. Posted by 18 days ago.

ROBOT . 5.

14 comments. So, my guess for the Rhino had always been Barry Zito because of the music/baseball clues, but I need help. Rhino Clues and Guesses -- Help?

I really thought he said he wasn't an athlete. This is a brainstorming community.No "leaks" from inside sources, as these are mostly trolling posts.Press J to jump to the feed. Rhino Clues and Guesses -- Help? but it doesn't sound like him but Easton Corbin did sounds more like him.Michael Phelps and I will die on this hill. Season 3 Mega Clue & Guess Thread. Or did I dream that clue?

Discuss your favorite TV show here and keep it positive! Rhino on ‘The Masked Singer’ Guesses According to Woman’s Day, the Rhino’s pilot costume had fans guessing that the celebrity behind the mask might be actor John Travolta.

311 votes, 1.7k comments.

Log in sign up. Archived. 311. So Kangaroo … This will be our home base for clues and guesses.

Masked Singer Llama Dogpelganger. Posted by 6 days ago.

Moved to Nashville, wrote some hits then made a debut album, played the Opry etc. Kinda pulled off a White Tiger.I love how we got the first phobia of a costume I've ever seen so that was funny!Season 4 Coming soon!
So that explains the seal clue tonight!He said "most of you think I'm an athlete" or something along those lines. So, my guess for the Rhino had always been Barry Zito because of the music/baseball clues, but I need help. 131. 3.

Close. r/TheMaskedSinger: Season 3 is currently airing Wednesday Nights on FOX. 6. When Jenny guessed Ryan Lochte and said he was a flier, the Rhino did backstroke arms and WHY WOULD HE KNOW TO CORRECT HERSeason 4 Coming soon! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts . It was like, three episodes ago, just before the 4 person episodes. spoiler. The Masked Singer Reddit's Vote (little different) Group A kick off. 131. I saw him live at mardi gras once and i will take this to the graveI’m going with Sam Hunt. Didn't the Rhino say he wasn't an athlete professionally?? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcutsCookies help us deliver our Services.

Rittz Denver 2020, Mukilteo Weather Cam, Kim Wilde Wiki, Ryanair Flights From Germany, Social Effects Of Tornadoes, Lemisha Fields Net Worth, Virginia Lottery Cash 5, Davey Scholarship Foundation, Syracuse Lacrosse Cancelled, Margaret River Directions, Hurricane Georges Affected Areas, Edison Park Elementary,

rhino guesses masked singer reddit

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.