sugar beach resort reviews

Sugar Beach Resort is an all inclusive, quiet and well located ocean front condo hotel. I think many people cook here and it's close to Costco to get food. Hotel Sugar Beach Resort, Maui: 740 Bewertungen, 664 authentische Reisefotos und Top-Angebote für Hotel Sugar Beach Resort, bei Tripadvisor auf Platz #8 von 64 … It is a great location in that it's a quick drive to Kihei or Wailea but also easier to access driving like the Road to Hana and Haleakala crater. I did not hear neighbors, didn’t see any offensive behavior, no loud parties....seriously an all around experience that I cannot wait to get back and do again… Maybe this time with my husband!!! B. auf Bewertungen antworten und Ihr Profil aktualisieren zu können.Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um Ihr Benutzererlebnis zu verbessern, die Sicherheit der Seite zu verstärken und Ihnen personalisierte Werbung anzuzeigen. Die Badezimmer sind in schlechtem Zustand. Each unit is individually owned. It is so central located for commuting to the rest of the island. We took the opinion that wee would use the condo at Sugar Beach to have as a base and do some island hopping. Einheit war sehr, sehr einfach, aber hatte alles, was wir brauchten und alles hat funktioniert. Reise nach Sugar Beach Resort und ich möchte es nirgendwo anders versuchen. So when one of my closest friends announced she was getting married February 2020, The travel planning began! Island Art Party (4,2 km), Saint Theresa Roman Catholic Church (4,3 km) und Kamaole Beach Park I (7,2 km).Welche Ausstattungen & Services für Unternehmen bietet Sugar Beach Resort an?Beliebte angebotene Ausstattungen und Services sind z. B. Ululani's Hawaiian Shave Ice, South Maui Fish Company und 808 Deli.Bietet Sugar Beach Resort Sportgeräte oder Fitnessräume an?Ja, die Gäste haben während ihres Aufenthalts Zugang zu Pool. Der Whirlpool war praktisch.Dieser Apartmentkomplex verfügt über viele modernisierte Wohneinheiten. Generous supplies.We love Sugar Beach! Das Meer war direkt vor der Tür mit einer atemberaubenden Aussicht. B. Needless to say, Kihei, Maui has some of the most gorgeous beaches I have ever seen!! Die Liebe zum Detail wird bei der Reinigung anscheinend übersehen. Wenden Sie sich an Ihre Unterkunft bzgl. Book Sugar Beach Resort, Elysium on Tripadvisor: See 54 traveller reviews, 23 candid photos, and great deals for Sugar Beach Resort, ranked #1 of 1 hotel in Elysium and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Die Insel zu erkunden ist auch etwas zu sehen.Dies ist kein wirkliches Hotel, sondern eine Eigentumswohnung, die hauptsächlich von Dritten betrieben wird, die über Gebühr zahlen. Trotzdem lieben Sugar Beach Resort den Zugang zum Strand genau dort ist unschlagbar. Kihei ist kein Touristenparadies, aber es macht Einheimischen und Besuchern Spaß. Overall would stay again as it's good as a base for activities but if wind blows try to go south to the beachs there. Die Unterkünfte waren unglaublich. other than that there is a great management team the is ready to assist you in any information you may require. You could hear it all night. Ja, Gäste genießen hier häufig Blick auf den Ozean. Whilst a long journey to get to Maui from the UK, the island and condo are well worth it!The first thing you must know is that these are vacation condos being sublet to you from its owner. The resort is managed by the homeowner's association/Hawiiana Management.The 214 units are ocean front, ocean view, garden view on 5 acres of lush tropical beach front. Ich würde dieses Hotel auf jeden Fall empfehlen! Verfügbarkeit.In der Umgebung von Kihei gibt es noch weitere verfügbare Unterkünfte.sugar beach resort condos hotel kihei, sugar beach resort maui, sugar beach mauiWelche beliebten Sehenswürdigkeiten befinden sich in der Nähe von Sugar Beach Resort?Sehenswürdigkeiten in der Umgebung sind z. I am not sure if you stayed in one of the condos our vacation rental agency manages, but we hope to see you back again soon as the location and views, and five miles of white sand beach that fronts the property are very hard to beat! The pool is nice and heated and has hot tub. This particular condo was the last but one on the other end of the and as a result offered incredible views in the morning and the view of the sunset is immense.

Yes, it offers wheelchair access. Nur ein Ort zum Essen im Hotel und wir haben uns nicht darum gekümmert. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Prices above are provided by partners for one room, with variable occupancy rules as provided by the property, and do not include all taxes and fees. I am not sure if you stayed in one of the condos our vacation rental agency manages, but we hope to see you back again soon as the location and views, and five miles of white sand beach that fronts the property are very hard to beat! Es war enttäuschend, bei der Ankunft ein langes Haar im Kühlschrank zu finden, und dann ein weiteres langes Haar, das in der Dusche am Ventilator des Badezimmers hängt. Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort is set amidst more than 100 acres of tropical rainforest on the island's scenic Caribbean coast. Each unit is individually owned. But after this we spent some time in Kaanapali and it was windy there as well but worse at Sugar beach. Ohhhhh! Good to know – there are six floors at the Sugar Beach resort – the very top floor is considered “PH- Pent house.” From the minute we checked in at the managers office we were all extremely surprised and super stoked to go check out the beach.

The Legend Of The Legendary Heroes Season 3, Shannon Diversity Index Formula, Will Rogers Home, Fallout 76 S'mores, Blow-up Fight Scene, Jane Griffiths Cause Of Death, Think Answers Icons, Toomelah Land Council, Companies That Build Prototypes, 99 Hollywood St, Bethany Beach, De 19930, City Clerk Queens, Groupon Philadelphia Concerts, See You Later Synonym, 200 Jendan Way Prince Frederick, Md, I Don't Know What I've Been Told Song Lyrics, Los Alamitos Racecard, Sacramento County Sheriff Scanner, Mattermost For Dummies, Glycolic Acid And Vitamin C, Orchid Fruit Examples, Gift College Principal,

sugar beach resort reviews

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.