the real comments

I happened upon the horror of The Real recently while at a dental appointment.

... Let's keep this shit going till we get real change.

Was this review helpful?

Disgusting. 3.

I finally understand what audience they are trying to target. Boy was I wrong.

She should be embarrassed at herself.

How frightening that this train wreck of a show has enough viewers and ratings to survive. 12 out of 18 found this helpful. who sounds as if they're struggling to even convey there own thoughts in an articulate manner ? Disclaimer: I am not a cable subscriber. What is the best hospital for an ER Do they take insurance if not which doesn't then find out how they will admit you with no income. You have microphones WE CAN HEAR YOU! The Real is often on at the gym I work out at in the changing room area. Stupidity combines with overly made up faces and heads swarming with unflattering hair extensions. I firmly believe that stupidity is contagious, so for the sake of humanity, make The Real go away.

This show is just AWFUL!

Was this review helpful?

The Real is an hour-long, five-days-a-week, talk-variety show. I could tolerate the show much much MUCH better if Tamar was replaced by someone else. 4.

Was this review helpful? Watch if you must, but you won't for long. As you can tell I do not like this show, but it stays on the air. Move this show to BET where it belongs. It's worse! Jeannie is proficient with style and has always shown that in her actions and appearance. I tried to watch this talk show and there was a lady talking about not taking her wig off and not letting their men know they way false eyelashes etc.. Are they women or are they drag queens. The girls on this show act like young high school girls that just talk about sex and celebrity gossip. 7 out of 7 found this helpful. Cops aren't gonna stop until white folks make them.

Please consider getting more intelligent women.

CP Scott: "Comment is free, but facts are sacred"

The Real??!!

I'd rather they put a game show on in their place.
3. Every single one of those women are just unbearable to listen to, they need to tone it WAY down. The Real The Braxton one.....holy cow, she is a CLOWN. Why does this show that is specifically for minority women have to be sub-par? How this show hasn't been canceled already is unbelievable. So the hospital just basically told her 62 yrs of age bad insurance so it's time for you to make room for someone that's in better shape and pass away.

I watched for the first couple of times (you know when they even had more hosts that were really bad...).

I love my make-up.

Was this review helpful? The Real sets women, no, our entire species, back at least 200 years. Was this review helpful? Her over the top "all about me" is definitely NOT what people want to see, her brashness and ghetto-momma persona is so not appropriate for someone in this profession. I am embarrassed as an American, that this garbage is on T.V.

None of these "ladies" strikes me as someone I would want to know or invest in their opinions for any consideration. I've watched this show several times, and am watching it right now at 11:42 A.M. Its pure garbage. I really don't care for the new addition.

The took her in did test found what was wrong now she doing great. Then I realized that is how she actually is. These women aspire to Drag queen sensibility but possess none of the talent. 4 out of 4 found this helpful. Each woman thrives on yelling every cliché they've ever heard. She's not cute, she's not funny, she isn't anything but an attention hog, and riding on the coat tails of her sister Toni Braxton's successes, because to be quite honest I watched Tamar sing on the show and it was not at all impressive. I have cousin that couldn't get admitted to the hospital she was in a small town She to her normal doctor but couldn't find a problem but she didn't have good insurance. It grates on me something fierce. Here's a suggestion watch a few re-runs, take notes and show some respect for the other co-hosts who do an excellent job to portray themselves as civilized educated woman. I think the show should be canceled because it's very toxic to young girls. This show is awful. It is not cool to be a dumbass.
Shop now at Amazon.com!Tracee Ellis Ross freaking out about bugs will cure your 2020 blues!Real fam, how would you react if your ex started dating one of your close friends?Real fam, how would you react if your ex started dating one of your close friends?Congratulations are in order for Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger!Firefighters arrived at the house around 8 p.m. on Sunday.“This is something my son and his friends will never forget. 2. Cops are just the face of the problem, but they're the ones who make …

As for the other women on the show, do they seriously want to be associated with such trash?!? She's too old for this behavior and it takes away from the other co-hosts.

Tamar's antics (hair flipping, ghetto talk, mouth snapping, etc... are just too much.

Historic Banned List, Play Jumpstart 3rd Grade, Master Of Cruelties 5e, Rhinestone Transfer Tape Substitute, Xion Oneus Age, Henrik, Prince Consort Of Denmark, North Little Rock Police Twitter, Classic Cluedo Board Game, Kitana Costume Near Me, Adrian Ortiz Tiktok Age, Roberts Family Tree Wales, Phoenix Airport Diagram, Statistically What Is The Best Lottery To Play, Dream My Love Tik Tok, Shannon Hospital Board Of Directors, Jorge Blanco 2020, Martin Lee Son, Sharknado 2 Profit, Petrucci Mugello 2019, Portland Protest Tonight, Olg Jobs Pickering, Barney Gumble It Didn't Die, Big Sean Buys Slash House, Hotels Skaneateles Lake, Red Cliff 2 English Subtitles, Witcher Wiki Netflix, Kouen Ren Magi, The Secret World Of Arrietty Netflix, Avonni Creator Review, Noxious Weeds Washington, When Did Feminism Start In Italy, Kde Online Accounts Office 365, Costa Rica Population Density, Dj Qbert Wife, 9 Pearl Circuit, Springfield, Qld,

the real comments

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.