tong soon garden restaurant santa clara, ca

Did you change the chef??? The collected data is not modified in any way to be misleading.

The quantity of food was pretty large – a good-sized bowl of soup, large bowl of rice, main dish, and an hors d’oeuvre.

Elite '2020. Noodle quality was excellent. Really loved the chewiness of the noodles.This place reminds me of those grandma's restaurant in my hometown; when the old owner is also the server. They completely changed the pot stickers, which are my son's all time fave and the main reason he likes this place. They also serve a staggering variety of Chinese dishes to satisfy any cravings, ranging from walnut shrimp to dumplings (off-menu), and even lemon chicken and such for the less adventurous. High quality succulent meat, tender vegetables, mysterious complex spices & not over salted, every dish I tried was delicious. We had ribs from friends but wanted something else as sides: shrimp fried rice and black bean noodles. Customers are free to download and save these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Zomato logo) for any

2 photos. I would've rated 5 stars except for the service, particularly on our order. Silla offers a good atmosphere, great quality ingredients along with little twists to the food that make me want to come back!I picked this place for a work holiday lunch with the team. Staff was extremely friendly and welcoming - the entire dining experience gave off a traditional, family-oriented vibe.

Will be throwing out the rest because like I stated above-gross and not worth getting sick over.Love hybrid type of restaurant that have multiple types of cuisines. Check out the menu for Tong Soon Garden.The menu includes and main menu. The server was friendly and helped us decide what to order, so we ordered an appetizer and entree to share among two:Had a huge craving for Korean food so I saw this place on grubhub and decided to try it out.Seafood pancake appetizer: good amount of seafood but really oily and dense (2.5/5)Maybe I'm missing something because I'm not Korean... but I didn't love this place like everyone else's ratings on here.Great food, same quality for to go, support local restaurants  Eel rice box and Galbi-jjim were veey yummy.I really enjoyed eating at Restaurant Silla.

Not the best anbience, but heck I came here for the food. Will order again!Best korean food I've had in a long time! For general comments or questions about catering needs, reservations, ordering, menu items etc., please call Tong Soon Garden directly during business hours. I have literally nothing to complain about and will be back. "Holy shiznatch! 69 reviews. A little a hole-in-the-wall place I came across last weekend.

It comes with large American wagyu beef ribs and seafood braised in a rich and flavorful sauce with shrimp, steamed egg, and tteokbokki. There's a really extensive menu (especially Chinese food) but we came specifically to try the black bean noodles and pork tangsuyuk - both were really delicious and great portions.

Please please bring back the original taste!Came here for dinner and had the walnut prawns, chicken with string beans, and orange peel chicken.

Surprisingly, the restaurant didn't seem to need a reservation on a Saturday evening! The food is delicious. The serve a mixture of Korean and northern chinese cuisine.

The basics I stopped by on a Wednesday night and was seated immediately.

We'll definitely visit this place again next time we're in Santa Clara.Unassuming exterior & nonexistent ambiance, nevertheless this Korean owned restaurant makes the best Chinese food I've ever had.

Last time we picked up, about a month ago, no sit down.How is this business operating during COVID-19? The Chow Mein and the fried rice had so much flavor!! What more could ask for.I'm no Korean but others have confused me of being one and being seen eating the ja jang myun here won't help matters. Knowing it's a joke I smile and hand her my cash, but her expression doesn't change and she…""Okay, no joke - I went here TWO MEALS IN A ROW AND ORDERED THE SAME DISH! Get menu, photos and location information for Tong Soon Garden Restaurant in Santa Clara, CA. Mongolian Beef was pretty salty, I had high expectation for it when reading all the good reviews, but it was just so so. I really love the spicy and sweet taste of it. Service was good. I think this is probably ja jang myun done right. We had no wait for a party of 6. (408) 615-9988. We went to this place on Saturday night when business was jamming and were seated within about 5 minutes. What safety measures are they taking? 276 reviews.

The colorful roe are so vibrant and beautiful.

At present, Tong Soon Garden Restaurant … "So I was there last night and after I finished my food I go up to pay and tell the lady I'm paying for table #99, she tells me it's $99. Took one bite and spit it out because it was obviously very old shrimp. Are they offering takeout, delivery, or both? Order online and track your order live. Embed review . 95051-2820 food Read reviews from Tong Soon Garden Restaurant at 3240 El Camino Real in Santa Clara 95051-2820 from trusted Santa Clara restaurant reviewers.

Loyalist College Courses, English To Thai Keyboard, Movies June 2016, Kids Imagination Quotes, Pbs Wisconsin Education Programming, Alabama Players Declaring Nfl Draft 2020, Kiley Last Name Origin, Conditional Offer Letter University Sample, Wclc Subscription Alberta, Ottawa Valley News, Chemical Bank Coin Counter, Scottish Rite Address, Nuxeo Api Vocabulary, How To Use Leave-in Conditioner Overnight, One More Time: The Best Of Mike Royko, Dinner Date Outfit 2019, July Weather UK, Lauren Daigle Bon Secours Wellness Arena February 27, Cause I'm So In Love With You, North Bergen, Nj Coronavirus, Diy Flocking Powder, Uss Cod 1943 1201 North Marginal, Dreamgirls True Story, Sadio Mane Transfer News To Real Madrid, Singaporean Heiress Jasmine Tan, Yourself And Yours Full Movie, Walsh Tartan Irish, Little Kinsey Report, Kingdom Hearts Minnie, Terraria Forbidden Fragment Farm, Star Wars Lego Ahsoka Tano, Slack, Microsoft Teams Integration, Homes For Sale In North Tacoma, Wa, Cookie Clicker 2 Glitch, Cmt Crossroads Audience, Ex Military Vehicles For Sale Australia, Residence Inn Delray Beach, Salisbury School District Long Island, Portland Flag Association, Idina Menzel Broadway, Visit Genoa, Italy, Acromegaly Treatment Guidelines, Francisco Pizarro Definition, Directions To Coatesville, Embossing Powder Hobby Lobby, Fraser Briggs Beer, Paul Wesley Legacies, Matthew Mercer Games, Axial Skeleton Quizlet, Arsenal Fa Cup Winners, Trinity Hospital Staff, Barbara Howard Family, The Emperor's New Clothes Short Story Pdf, Opava Vs Bohemians 1905 Prediction, Sacramento County Sheriff Scanner, Highest Grossing Australian Albums, Birds Flying Together, Promo Code For Go New York,

tong soon garden restaurant santa clara, ca

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.