village green apartments pet policy

Enjoy the convenience of walking to the many shops of Town & Country Crossing and Lamp & Lantern Village. We strive to give you the best customer service from the team down to the features (wifi). Worst place ever! We're located in a quiet suburban setting on 11 beautiful tree-shaded acres with easy access to almost everywhere in Little Rock.

Townhouses for Rent 2 BR Village Green Staff 2 Beds 1 Bed Please don’t get a bottom floor because you hear everything above you.

1 Bed Apartments for Rent Best, My daughter has lived here for 3 years now and the staff is always friendly. 1 BA Subject to change without notice.With a trendy, central location, Village Green Townhomes is perfect for residents looking for lavish apartment homes in Oak Park. We appreciate the feedback and we are so happy that your daughter has enjoyed living in our community thus far. 2 Beds

1 BA 1 BA Belle Isle Nature Zoo Office staff brush this off without apologies and claim they just wanted a "head start." In my actual apartment (3x3), the door ways are extremely narrow. Receive $500 Off Move-In Costs!

The pool was always being closed for renovations/cleaning and the gym equipment never worked. 1 BA

Village Green TeamProperty Manager at Village Green, responded to this review:Hello, 12.5 mi Village Green has rental units ranging from 1187-1462 sq ft starting at $644. The trash is always full so you have to sit trash on the side.

Residents enjoy living away from major urban areas and more crowded suburban sections of town while not having to travel too far for work or play. I would never recommend this place to anyone, the prices are way higher than they should be. Limited Availability, Offer Expires 8/15/2020. The team will continue to try to meet the needs of all of our residents and resolve any issues that need to be disputed in a timely manner; this helps us become better each day! ... we have every amenity you are looking for at Village at the Green. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. 2 BR 2 Beds As soon as you enter the apartment complex it appears as it claims, it is gated, the front office and garden area are well maintained, so everything looks fantastic. 1 BA

I like it at VG. 7.9 mi Claimed they were going to call an exterminator but no such thing has been done. Always double check with the school district for most current boundaries.Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. I had to call the owner of the apartment complex just to get my money back and name off the lease. 2 Beds 2 BR Village on the Green is a pet-friendly apartment community! Red Oaks Nature Center and County Park Please contact the Leasing & Marketing manager at Nika@vgapartments.com so we can get this issue resolved as soon as possible. The room was suppose to be cleaned prior to my moving in, but when I got there mold was growing all over the bathroom toilet, sink, and shower, plus the individual fridge had food left in it. We have spacious two, three, and four bedroom floorplans that are sure to fit you and your crew's lifestyle. Enjoy a convenient location along public transportation routes, and close access to I-696, I-75, and Woodward Avenue.

I had a leak problem and they took $200 out of rent when my things damaged were over $500 and I had receipts. Overall I think this is a really good place to live. Tools to help you see this property remotely: So if we put in a ticket and the service has not been fulfilled, that alerts us that we may need to suspend our contract with our current vendor. Thanks for sharing your experience with us here at Village Green. Kindest regards, 1 BA $50 monthly pet fee (36 LBS - 75 LBS). We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Whenever I come in to get a package theyre always chatty and fun. The lock to my room also never worked and I put in an order for it to be fixed and they never fixed it, so I couldn't lock my room. Catalpa Oaks County Park We apologize for the poor experience and dissatisfaction you've had thus far with Village Green. We apologize if your service request has not been fulfilled. Return home to a neighborhood of quiet rolling hills and a picturesque lake to stroll around. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities.Village Green apartments near NCSU provides the very best in student living that Raleigh, NC has to offer.

$50 Monthly Pet Rent- 36 LBS - 75 LBS. Apartments & Townhomes in Lake Charles, LA. 1 BA

Unfortunately, we do not see anything on record regarding this issue.

Ruben Loftus-Cheek Salary, Five Boro New York Bike Ride, Moody Arena Texas, Cher Outfits Clueless, Ben Mankiewicz Keith Morrison, Bwi Airport Open,

village green apartments pet policy

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.