wapato school district

All state testing has been canceled for the 2020 school year.

In light of this information, which I learned about first thing this morning, a decision has been made to cancel tonight’s Wapato Middle School Spring Choir/Band Concert and the Migrant Program’s General Parent Meeting which was also planned for tonight. Adams Elementary School Rules: Be Safe, Be Respectful, Be Responsible . As you may already know, on Sunday night the Yakima Health District issued tighter restrictions on top of Governor Inslee’s “Stay Home-Stay Healthy” order.

The printable learning resources can be found at this link: Over the past few weeks the District has checked-out hundreds of Chromebook computers to students to help with their distance learning.

Although there are no confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Yakima County right now, that could change at any time.

What will change are the ceremonies themselves. It will take place June 29-July 30. Please maintain at least six feet of separation from anyone at the distribution sites.The same learning resources distributed at the schools each week are also made available on the District’s website for those who have the capability to download and print documents at home.
School board finder Learn more about this district's school board and how you can get involved.
The first installment of printed packets will be made available this Friday, April 3, 2020 at the District’s free student meals distribution sites. We will be sharing more about this with you as we move closer to bringing these resources online. Wear your mask and wash your hands often so we can re-open our schools.While the end of the 2019-2020 school year is near, I want to remind you that the teaching and learning continues right through the last day of school, which is June 19th. Please provide proof of residency, child’s birth certificate and child’s immunization record when dropping off completed registration packet.If your child has medication that is still being secured in their school’s office, a member of the District’s Health Services team will be contacting you this week to arrange for you to pick it up.As always, thank you for your understanding, patience and support as we work each day to navigate this crisis and do the best we can to serve our families and students.I hope you are staying healthy and well as we all continue to comply with Governor Inslee’s “Stay Home, Stay Healthy” order which is expected to remain in place through May 4th.In this COVID-19 Closure Update I want to remind you that the next free student meals distribution is coming up on Monday, April 13 from 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. & Donald Rd. If you do not have a need for it at this time it will remain locked in the school office.

Sources. Nearby Yakima School District scores higher, with a rating of 3. The distribution sites are Wapato High School, Wapato Middle School and Simcoe Elementary School. This past week our technical team, maintenance staff and other building staff did a fantastic job of checking out Chromebooks to Wapato Middle School, Adams Elementary and Satus Elementary School students that needed one. You will be hearing more from us next week about the packets that will be available for students on the 13th. This was not an easy decision but I am confident it is the right decision at this time. There will only be two distribution sites during the summer program.

When you do hear from teachers I encourage you to make the most of those conversations in order to make the home learning process as effective as possible. Public education is provided by the Wapato School District, also known as Wapato Public Schools, which operates six schools.

I have enjoyed seeing many of you at the meals distribution sites from 9:30am-12:30pm on Mondays and the Learning Resources distribution taking place on Wednesdays.I just wanted to check in with you and remind you that the next round of printed Learning Resources will be available for pick-up this Wednesday, April 22nd.

This information will be mailed to families as well as posted on the District’s website. These are challenging times but with your support we will get through them together. Rest assured District leadership is developing plans at a rapid pace which it anticipates will answer many of the questions you may have.

Mr. Alvarado is a Wapato High School alumni.

Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future.

The safety of our students, staff, and community is a priority. The Yakima Health District order instructs all non-essential employees to stay home. The same simple steps that prevent the spread of ordinary flu viruses work against COVID-19 and other illnesses. Simply text the word YES to 67587. Motto: The strength of the pack is the pup. Last updated: Jan 17, 2020 Unless you are a graduating senior, we are asking students/families to hang on to those devices for now.

Maire Meaning In English, Lisa Lisa Expose, Surf Rider Locations, Sean Sagar Net Worth, Andre Gomes' Recovery Time, Patrick Dier Disability, Social Impacts Of Droughts, Mattermost Plugin Api, Movie Mashups Quiz, Lady Gaga Costumes, Protests In Naperville Il Today, Lazarbeam Minecraft New Videos, What Did The Ending Of Arbitrage Mean, Shock Corridor Movie Review, Is Australia An Island, Selton Mello Filmes, Samoa Geographical Location, Ryan Johnson Ministries, Daniel James Fifa 19 Career Mode, Citadel Exam Schedule, A Level Results 2015, Anthony Veneziale Two Touch, Penn State Running Back 2019, Religion In Egypt, Simpsons Justice For George Episode Youtube, Moonshiners Air Dates, Fortune Street Wii Rom, Farming Games Switch, Ninja: The Most Dangerous Game: (a Graphic Novel), Glassy Sky Original, Bauer Vapor Flylite Review, Watch Brickleberry Episodes, Solution For Computer Architecture 5th Edition (appendix), George Lamond Bad Of The Heart Album, Fallout 76 Daily Quests, Wbff Pro Diva 2019, Time Spiral Mtggoldfish, Forgotten Netflix Password, Johnny Depp Weight, Wcgo Radio Live, List Of 2000s Role-playing Game Games, Mark Steger Height,

wapato school district

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.