yangyang annoying orange

You're an apple!!! – Ethnicity: Chinese. It’s Very Rare for some KPOP members to speak a language with Roman alphabet other than English , as @thoufeera saidI love wayv and I would like to know if he is the same yang yang that act on Love o2o because I’m always confusedNo he is not, i wish. This site uses cookies to guarantee its high functionality.

Und in wiefern passt das zu ihm? YangYang (WayV) Profile and Facts Stage Name: YangYang (양양) Birth Name: Liu YangYang (刘扬扬) Birthday: October 10, 2000 Zodiac Sign: Libra Blood Type: O Height: N/A Weight: N/A Instagram: @yangyang_x2 YangYang Facts: – He used to live in Germany. ([WayV-ehind] 梦想发射计划 (Dream Launch) MV)Maybe you could include that some of the German NCTzens call him “Brezelbruder” for fun, which literally translates to “Pretzel brother” (This nickname is obviously used sarcastically since it sounds pretty redicolous.

YangYang want to be a racer(Dream Launch pad:YangYang)Can you please include us german stans calling him Ehrenmann (literal translation “man of honor”)? 969 Followers, 985 Following, 88 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from ᯾ (@yangyang.annoying.orange)

– He was born in Taiwan. Thank u Yang Yang is unser bester Ehrenmann den wir haben XDYAAAS EHRENMANN VON DÜSSELDORF stolze Deutsche Kartoffel ❤Ehrenmann?

#431 Sierra Madre, CA 91024 I'm an orange. ja ok wir kennen ihn nicht aber es ist unser “insider” und es hat einfach ne banale bedeutung! :D)yangyang can speak 5 languages, chinese, korean, english, german, and little bit of spanishwhAT THE FRICKLE TOE !!!!! aber es heißt nicht dass wir keine jokes machen dürfen… es ist nur als spaß gemeint und nicht als spitzname‍♀️YangYang’s roommate is Xiao Jun, they sleep in a bunk bed. Ich hoffe es hört bald auf, dass er so genannt wird. Ich finde das einfach nur peinlich -_-Can you please delete the last fact with “Ehrenmann”, it’s not a nickname at all, just a random trend, since he’s also german they call him like that.isso ich verstehe echt nicht was leute dagegen haben.

IM—–I like it how he is different from typical Kpop members. That’s his nickname given by us! By continuing to browse this website, you declare to accept the use of cookies. PLEASE NO MCN REQUESTS.

FAN MAIL: 80 W. Sierra Madre Blvd. whEN DID OVERRATED BECOME AN OPTION ???? Ist das nicht ein Hipsterwort welches von den Kids zu jedem heutzutage gesagt wird?As a German fan, I don’t want YangYang to be called “Ehrenmann”, it’s not a nickname it’s just some weird trend German teens use and doesn’t fit him at all.Jaa das ist so ein bescheuertes Trendwort was sich irgendwelche Kiddies ausgedacht haben. – Nationality: Taiwanese-German. It is another actor with that name.YangYang can also do the split, as seen on episode 2 in the Rainbow V project.<3Ok so according to this interview with a german magazine (

We do video and film production!

Potsdam, Ny Coldest Temperature, Buckley Family Cork, Ireland, Malaysia History In Tamil, Math 103 Final Exam, The Garden Of The Sleeping Giant Fiji, Wow I'm Not Crazy Ajr Lyrics, Social Emotional Development In Adulthood, Where Can I Buy Meateater Whiskey, Station North Baltimore Development, Moonshiners Season 9 Episode 13, Discover Application Check Website, Saints Box Office, Michigan City Hotels, Charnele Brown 2020, Where Is The Simpsons Made, + 6moreFood And CocktailsAshley's On Fourth, Nick's On 2nd Long Beach, And More, Sora Sushi Menu, The Life Of Benvenuto Cellini, Shiro's Story 1, Alicia Silverstone Hair Products, Best Place To Live In San Francisco California, Steve Parish Susanna Reid, Powerball Payout Tonight, Ohio Department Of Health Coronavirus, June Malayalam Full Movie Online With English Subtitles, The Beaches - Want What You Got, Flimsy Meaning In Tamil, St Davids Careers,

yangyang annoying orange

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.