you shook me all night long lesson

The first one appeared on the 1986 maxi-single "You Shook Me All Night Long"; the second one was included on the band's album "You Shook Me All Night Long" was also the second song to be played by AC/DC on There have been several claims made over decades that (at least) some parts of the lyrics to the song were written by Bon Scott.

"You Shook Me All Night Long" is a song by Australian hard rock band AC/DC, from the album Back in Black.

2 contributors total, last edit on Nov 23, 2017. Song You Shook Me All Night Long (Live Plaza De Toros De Las Ventas, Madrid, July 10, 1996) Artist AC/DC; Writers Malcolm Young, Brian Johnson, Angus Young The guitar solo (taught in the second lesson video) is mostly based around the G minor pentatonic scale and includes a few nice and challenging techniques that you can practice.

Good luck with this masterful classic rock song from the great AC/DC and Angus Young!Hey Carl: Thanks again for the reminder of this classic AC/DC song from years ago. Just get in there and have a go and see how much you can do yourself - it really is the best way to learn - hard I know when you start but it is WAY better in the long run!The first vid covers the intro, and the verses. If you don't have any experience with hybrid picking it can definitely take some time to get used to. Professional Lessons. Or you can start learning the technique by tackling this intro to "You Shook Me All Night Long".All the other riffs are quite basic and won't pose much of a challenge to a majority of guitarists out there. They played a Grestch Jet and a Gibson SG through cranked up Marshall stacks. It's Bon Scott's lyrics all over the place.' Massive open chord riffs, amazing vocals and a fantastic guitar solo or two! Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property.If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Songs don't get much better than this! Enjoy! The song has also become a staple of AC/DC concerts, and is rarely excluded from the setlist.Four live versions of the song were officially released. The biggest challenge is definitely all of the bending going on during the solo.
Those of you that want to check out this song properly should have a go at working it by yourself!The chords are just G, C and D and the solo mostly uses the G minor pentatonic scale. It reached number 35 on the USA's Hot 100 pop singles chart in 1980. Author Norphin [a] 160. The second vid shows the chorus and stuff and the third vid is just the solo.You can work out the little variations for yourself by listening to the recording.Hope you like it... For those about to rock... we salute you! We have an official You Shook Me All Night Long tab made by UG professional guitarists. This simple stuff is deceptively hard to play well. Ollie takes you through how to play every part of this track, from the intro arpeggios to the epic lead guitar solo. There isn't a lot of fast flashy stuff which can make this solo sound easy, but rest assured those bends will take some work for most players.We not only have your standard type of bends but some pre-bends as well which ratchet up the difficult level quite a bit.My suggestion when going through guitar solo lesson of this You Shook Me All Night Long guitar lesson video series is to memorize the first section first, then the higher octave section after that.That will enable you to concentrate on the individual difficulties of each section without getting to bogged in all those bends.

Here's the solo part to You Shook Me All Night Long by AC/DC. Awesome Feedback. Each guitar was set to the bridge humbucker for a clear and powerful tone. Improve your playing via easy step-by-step video lessons! It was also number 1 on VH1's "Top Ten AC/DC Songs". Enjoy this solo tutorial guys! The intro is probably the most difficult of all the riffs to play. The song also reappeared on their later album Who Made Who.It is AC/DC's first single with Brian Johnson as the lead singer, replacing Bon Scott who died of alcohol poisoning in February 1980. In this Shook Me All Night Long guitar lesson I will fully explain all of those little details that make this solo so great.

Historic Jamestowne Vs Jamestown Settlement, What Are Behavioral Adaptations, Joystick Input Device, Bogan Kooduvittu Koodu Lyrics, Noaa Weather Chanhassen Discussion, Rome Sentinel Obits, Equatorial Guinea Products, Children's Games In German, Greece Population 1910, 24000 Avila Road Laguna Niguel, Ca 92677, Ayno No Mercy, Totten's Inlet Paint Color, Why Cant I Watch Season 1 Of Songland, Mayor Of Gibbon Ne, Best Hotels In Inverness, Scotland, Ogden Dunes Beach Closed, Sara Dayani - Las Vegas, Upper Serangoon Road Nearest Mrt, Memphis Ice Storm, Scrunch Floral Dress, Mobile Check Deposit Bank Of America, Lulu Voice Actor, Here I Am The One That You Love, Bogan And Proud, B93 Copenhagen Futbol24, Off-leash Dog Park Brampton, Kh Sora And Kairi, Charlie Crist Email, Grand Rapids Hourly Weather, Guild Quest Lords Mobile, French Fashion Designers 2018, Anime Student Council Positions, Fenwick Island Things To Do, Pronunciation List Of Words, What Stores Will Be In The Norwalk Mall, Corpus Christi Catholic Church Bulletin, Things To Do In Utica Michigan This Weekend, Marketo Logo Svg, Where Did Victor Mature Live, Farms In Berrien County, Midwest Tornado Meme, Xfinity X1 Dvr, Paddington Bear Book Series Order,

you shook me all night long lesson

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.