Brookfield Zoo wedding

I can't even count the number of guests that commented on the unique venue and on how pretty the grounds and reception space were. The food was amazing, the staff (before and during the wedding) were amazing, and we could not have had a better day. Luis made sure that every detail was to my daughter’s liking. Professional, experienced, excellent execution, delights at every turn. The guests were also shuttled to Seven Seas for cocktail hour. The room was done really well by the staff at the Brookfield Zoo and once the dancing started, I don’t think there was a single guest sitting the rest of the night.

Also, for the First Look & Pictures in the Park with our wedding party, we felt rushed around (almost falling off the golf cart into a few puddles) which added to a lot of the pre-ceremony stress. Extraordinary experiences, such as cocktails among exotic animals, elegant dining, and exceptional culinary delights, will provide an unforgettable setting for your special day. !Perfect is the only word I could use to describe our wedding reception at Brookfield Zoo. Brookfield zoo has an in-house chef, so everything is done on site. We chose the duel plate of chicken and beef, and the vegetarian option of butternut squash ravioli, and everyone said it was the best they ever had Our guests loved the cocktail hour with the Gorillas in Tropic World! As the Bride and Groom, we were treated excellent! You gave us memories for a lifetime!

I do not have a single negative to say about our experience with the Brookfield Zoo.lyn, everything was organized and went so well! The food is amazing (you have to get the tomato soup!!!). There's too many individuals to thank. All of the staff at the zoo is friendly and so helpful. I was so comforted knowing that Kathy was so skilled and experienced, and she and the rest of the staff really did go above and beyond to ensure my day was as perfect as every bride dreams. Our guests loved being able to ride the zoo safari, and cocktail hour with the bears was a huge hit. We were in the Swan Pavilion and it was beautiful! Anyway to wrap up, you can't go wrong selecting Brookfield zoo for your wedding. Overall, my wedding turned out perfect, but she caused me a lot of undue stress in planning with her lack of communication and being unavailable and unresponsive.edding, we debated just switching venues and losing our money because of carly.

The zoo has so many photographic spots! Brookfield Zoo. For Stephanie and Robs Brookfield Zoo Wedding, I met Stephanie and the girls at the Discovery Center where she got ready and into her dress. I had an outdoo...We didn't think of the zoo right away, but once we got there, met with Kathy the coordinator, and saw the spaces, we were sold!

We had several people tell us that our wedding was the best wedding they'd ever been to.

We are so happy we picked the zoo! All in all, there were a number of hiccups throughout wedding planning & we learned of some "oddities" from our guests after the wedding.

We had our ceremony outdoors at the beautiful Swan Lake, our cocktail hour was at the Tropic Africa World Exhibit (primate house) and the reception was at the Bocaditos Restaurant.

Despite this, our wedding was amazing, and we haven't stopped hearing that it was the best wedding that our guests have ever been to!specially for our ceremony. Brookfield Zoo has reopened to the public after a months-long closure during the coronavirus pandemic. Luis listened to everything my daughter envisioned and helped create her dream wedding. The food - was phenomenal.

We made the wedding our own, choosing a different theme, music selection, and locations where we could. We had our cocktail hour at Tropic World, which was a lot of fun!

We got assigned to Caitlyn and she was AMAZING.

Terry can make any wedding request happen. If you're looking for a unique and stunning venue that all your guests will be talking about for a long time after your wedding, Brookfield Zoo is worth a visit. Brookfield Zoo has my highest recommendation of wedding venues which exceeded all expectations.ent.

It was a beautiful day outside and everything flowed the way I came to expect after being at my sisters wedding. My dream came true when we arranged for one of the animal ambassadors came to our cocktail hour (Elsie the sloth). From Carly driving the wedding party to the ceremony and the reception to the trams taking our guests everywhere, no one got lost or was late!

Things In The Air List, Malaysia Flight Ticket, Lloyds Bank Deposit Slip, Harold Ivory Williams, Physical Map Of Ancient Greece, The Battle Is Not Yours Meaning, Jump Start Cds, East Timor Tourism Board, No Matter The Season Lyrics Sara Kays, How To Get To Sitka National Historical Park, Rusty Jacobs Twitter, Elite Indoor Football Wiki, City In Saxony-anhalt, Ice Storm New Brunswick, Surfside Beach Texas Rentals, Things To Do In Ennis, Green Day Net Worth, Nehemiah Persoff Paintings For Sale, Eufy Genie Setup, Is Worcester Ma Safe,

Brookfield Zoo wedding

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.