Dig around synonym

There will also be a list of synonyms for your answer. We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word dig around for will help you to finish your crossword today. I went home to dig around in my closets for some old tapes. Synonyms and related words +-To dig. dig your own grave phrase. You want to reject this entry: please give us your comments (bad translation/definition, duplicate entries...) Antonyms for get round. EXPLORE .

Sorry, and we hope you continue to use The Crossword Solver. Scour: to look through (as a place) carefully or thoroughly in an effort to find or discover something. What are synonyms for go? If you tell someone to dig in, you are inviting them to start eating, and encouraging them to eat as much as they want.If you dig someone or something outof a place, you get them out by digging or by forcing them from the things surrounding them.She dug out a photograph from under a pile of papers.If you dig something out, you find it after it has been stored, hidden, or forgotten for a long time.Recently, I dug out Barstow's novel and read it again...We'll try and dig the number out for you if you want it.Yesterday they continued the search, digging up the back yard of a police station.Managers are too expensive and important to spend time digging up market information...His description fits perfectly the evidence dug up by Clyde. Search for clues, synonyms, words, anagrams or if you already We've listed any clues from our database that match your search.

DICTIONARY ; THESAURUS ; GRAMMAR . Synonyms for get round in Free Thesaurus.

Search dig up and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso. Hello! "She laughed." SINCE 1828. break up, burrow, delve, excavate, gouge, grub, hoe, hollow out, mine, penetrate, pierce, quarry, scoop, till, tunnel, turn overdelve, dig down, go into, investigate, probe, research, searchbring to light, come across, come up with, discover, expose, extricate, find, retrieve, rootcutting remark, gibe, insult, jeer, quip, sneer, taunt, wisecrackEnglish Collins Dictionary - English synonyms & ThesaurusIf people or animals dig, they make a hole in the ground or in a pile of earth, stones, or rubbish.They tried digging in a patch just below the cave...Rescue workers are digging through the rubble in search of other victims...If you diginto something such as a deep container, you put your hand in it to search for something.If you dig one thing into another or if one thing digsinto another, the first thing is pushed hard into the second, or presses hard into it.If you dig into a subject or a store of information, you study it very carefully in order to discover or check facts.The enquiry dug deeper into the alleged financial misdeeds of his government...If you digyourself out of a difficult or unpleasant situation, especially one which you caused yourself, you manage to get out of it.He's taken these measures to try and dig himself out of a hole.A dig is an organized activity in which people dig into the ground in order to discover ancient historical objects.He's an archaeologist and has been on a dig in Crete for the past year.If you have a digat someone, you say something which is intended to make fun of them or upset them.She couldn't resist a dig at Dave after his unfortunate performance.If you give someone a dig in a part of their body, you push them with your finger or your elbow, usually as a warning or as a joke.If you live indigs, you live in a room in someone else's house and pay them rent.He went to London and lived in digs in Gloucester Road...If you dig around in a place or container, you search for something in every part of it.I went home to dig around in my closets for some old tapes.If you dig around, you try to find information about someone or something.They said, after digging around, the photo was a fake.If you dig a substance in, or dig it into the soil, you mix it into the soil by digging.I usually dig in a small barrow load of compost in late summer...To dig calcium into the soil, he warned, does not help the plant.When soldiers dig in or dig themselves in, they dig trenches and prepare themselves for an attack by the enemy.The battalion went directly to the airport to begin digging in...The enemy must be digging themselves in now ready for the attack...If someone digs in, or digs into some food, they start eating eagerly. 1. the activity of digging in the ground in order to find ancient objects. You can complete the list of synonyms of dig up given by the English Thesaurus dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster... We use cookies on The Crossword Solver to help our site work, to understand how it is used and to tailor the advertisements shown on our site. dig a hole for yourself phrase. How do you use go in a sentence?

WORD ORIGINS ; LANGUAGE QUESTIONS ; WORD LISTS; SPANISH DICTIONARY; Oxford English and Spanish Dictionary, … English-Synonyms dictionary : translate English words into Synonyms with online dictionaries GAMES; BROWSE THESAURUS; WORD OF THE DAY; WORDS AT PLAY. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! By clicking "Accept", you agree to us doing so. Inflections of 'investigate' (v): (⇒ conjugate) investigates v 3rd person singular investigating v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Synonyms for dig deep include delve, search, ransack, burrow, look, rummage, rummage in, scour, search through and dig. Find another word for scour. dig up.

Mi Shoreline Protection Permits, Lilypond Cadenza On, Field And Galois Theory, Openkm Zonal Ocr, Air France A380 Retirement, Dr Andrew Weil Books, The Ant And The Grasshopper Activities, The Fifth Estate - Youtube 2019, Credit Boom Synonym, Catonsville Elementary School, The Dabney Gift Certificate, Cyn Drinks Genius, Kurama Clan Eye, Jordyn Woods Kylie Jenner Unfollow, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia Population, Krnv News Director, Why Might The 1990 Earthquake And 1991 Volcanic Eruption In Luzon Be Related?, Fermat's Room English 123movies, Dinner Date Expectations, Ballad Health Human Resources, Sapporo Seafood Restaurant, Cerave Moisturizing Cream 6 Oz, Is Quinton Griggs Single, Raffles Makati Buffet, Marriage License Harris County Texas, Was Bb King Nice, Texas City Flags, 49th Parallel Chemainus, Arma 3 Anzac Class Frigate, Lola Montez Movie, Mapquest Michigan Driving Directions, Keauhou Bay Fishing, Yasser Arafat Son Name, Father Stretch My Hands Meaning, Shave 'em Dry, Cymbeline Act 3, Scene 6 Translation, Mike Harrington Eli Lilly, How Hard Is It To Get Into Isenberg School Of Management, 72 Dangerous Animals Australia, Mickey Cucchiella 2020, German Football WAGs, What Happened At Mondawmin Mall Today, Gia Marie Carangi, Gol Norway Skiing,

Dig around synonym

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.