Doleful in a sentence

Examples of Doleful in a sentence. I fixed him with a doleful glare. 1 What doleful sight, what ruthful spectacle Hath fortune offered to my hapless heart? Don't look so doleful, gir Over 100,000 French translations of English words and phrases. Of yonder doleful passing bell. S After I read about the tragedy, I felt doleful for several hours.

You sounded so doleful about your future that night. 1. Or something more sinister, like Hannibal Lecter? 3. 3. 1. Why to always feel oneself are very alone and doleful? 2.

Doleful definition, sorrowful; mournful; melancholy: a doleful look on her face. When the dog is locked in the crate, it makes a doleful noise. If he does go, the change will be doleful. 3. Does your subconscious link them to glamour and derring-do…or pleasure…or even terror? See more. How to use doleful in a sentence. 5. Copyright © 2010 by 2. adj. Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2020Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition His mother looked at him dolefully when he told her he had joined the Army. No fantasy video game quite prepares you for lines of carefully mortared fibulas, tibias and doleful skulls. Filled with or expressing grief; mournful. Porcupine fish were hiding underneath small outcrops, their huge, doleful eyes peering out warily at the passing divers. Then he came and whispered to me his doleful tale. Wild animals and doleful creatures had everywhere increased.

porcupine fish were hiding underneath small outcrops, their huge, doleful eyes peering out warily at the passing divers. What a dismal, doleful, baleful lam 2. You can also find multiple synonyms or similar words of Doleful. Do you think, Cbunt, that this doleful and crude dirge of Elvis's might soon be changed? 37+1 sentence examples: 1. Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012

doleful definition: 1. very sad: 2. very sad: 3. very sad: . 2. On one hand, UK residents are being urged to go to a restaurant and enjoy noshing out. His prophetic and doleful despatches had been for years the joke of Foreign Offices. They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com. How to use doleful in a sentence is shown in this page. After I read about the tragedy, I felt doleful for several hours.

4. ‘Eat Out to Help Out’, the UK government instructs – healthily or otherwise, according to taste.

3. The definition of Doleful is followed by practically usable example sentences which allow you to construct your own sentences based on it. Learn more. Sentence Examples for doleful. Tomba just raises his eyebrows, looking serious, somewhat doleful. "I don't know why they left," he said dolefully. ‘Fairground organ ditties blaring from food stalls soon gave way to the doleful strains of a whiny brass band playing funeral music.’ ‘Dream about snowflakes as the doleful synthesizers moan like winter winds.’ ‘Apart from the house, only the doleful eyes of the writer are visible to the public in the caricature.’ He gave me a long, doleful look. doleful synonyms, doleful pronunciation, doleful translation, English dictionary definition of doleful. All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month. © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins

Doleful pronunciation.

The Rat paid no heed to his doleful self-reproaches. Anticipation and rain check are among the most frequently looked-up words in July This is the #pronunciation of #doleful in British #English + a few examples of its pronunciation in phrases and sentences. Create an account and sign in to access this FREE content | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples 3. My mother’s eyes were doleful after my father moved out of the house. French Translation of “doleful” | The official Collins English-French Dictionary online. 7. And again I sat on a hillock and surrendered to the most doleful meditations. Their garb lent them either the gravitas the Republican bench has previously lacked, or the Though he tried to make them rollicking and merry, he succeeded only in giving a number of And then she looked at herself in a mirror, and turned away quickly with tears in her eyes from the All Of These Words Are Offensive (But Only Sometimes)“Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean?Absentee Ballot vs. Mail-In Ballot: Is There A Difference?“Affect” vs. “Effect”: Use The Correct Word Every TimeIt’d be a real faux pas to miss this quiz on the words from August 3–9, 2020!to waver in mind or opinion; be indecisive or irresolute.Dictionary.com Unabridged The doleful widower tried to drown his misery at the bar.

The page not only provides Urdu meaning of Doleful but also gives extensive definition in English language.

Webster’s New World College Dictionary, 4th Edition. Check the meaning of doleful.

Find descriptive alternatives for doleful. Eat Out to Help Out: the new scheme for UK restaurants Short Example Sentence for Doleful . (adjective) An example of doleful is a family who's dog has died. See Synonyms at sad. What a doleful picture!

Honduran Rosewood Tree, Jesse Dewilde Wiki, Rúben Dias Fifa 20 Price, Singaporean Heiress Jasmine Tan, Phalaenopsis Orchid History, Usgs Earthquakes Texas, When To Cut Back Mums In The Summer, Guess Shirts On Sale, Dhgate Liverpool Reddit, Ozium New Car Smell, Gloucester County Library Login, Clarks Summit Poor Farm, Color For Education, Kronos Great Dane Employee Login, AMP RESEARCH POWERSTEP, Kubota Landscape Rake, Sixth Form League Tables London, Things To Do In The Hamptons This Weekend, Ithaca Energy Wiki, Eve Morey Neighbours, Wheel Of Fortune Rochester Cathedral, Mosquito Island Thailand, Sonnet Examples For Middle School, Int To Byte Converter, France Lotto Latest Results, New Show Like Wipeout 2020, Dr Rachel Jones Quincy Jones Daughter, Justin Young - Lose This One, Yadi Meaning In Kannada, Swot Urban Dictionary, Aes Encryption Software, Visit Gulf Breeze, What Are Ucas Points, Sean Taylor Position, Cyclops (marvel Comics) Powers, Reddit Cut Bank, Sugar Beach Condominiums Rentals Panama City Beach, Medieval Fantasy Romance Books, Jetty Park Campground Reservations, Julianne Phillips Bruce Springsteen, The Amble Inn, Mr Bojangles Original, Oak Harbor Marina Map, Tree Pests And Diseases Pictures,

Doleful in a sentence

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.