cape may zoo reviews

They accept donations when you come in, but don't charge for parking or admission. See all photos from David I. for Cape May County Park & Zoo. Why 3 you ask? A true gem of south jersey. They ask for a donation when you first walk in, we usually drop about $10. Don't let the conception of what a small town zoo might be, this zoo certainly delivers and overall I was really impressed. Suitable for all skill levels. !Simply outstanding. I wasn't expecting much, but this Zoo is the real deal!I recently visited this establishment with my family and were concerned and appalled at the treatment of the axolotls in the Reptile and Amphibian House. The upkeep of the park and animals is costly and you can tell high standards of care and cleanliness are at work. We go every year!A great zoo for the whole family. Will definitely be backMy family enjoyed going to the zoo this weekend. There is a snack stand and a small playground; but if possible, try to eat before or after your visit, and avoid the bathrooms if you can. I have been there more than once.

Informed RVers have rated 20 campgrounds near Cape May, New Jersey. It is a very well maintained zoo with friendly staff that really engage the kids. Very friendly staff and clean.

All of our attractions require “hands-on” interaction. “Been to Cape May Zooand Philadelphia Zoo in the last couple of weeks and Cape May beats Philly hands down.”in 21 reviews “Bald eagles, black bears, snow leopards, giraffes, zebrasetc.

Parking can get a little backed up if you go later on, and you may end up parking somewhere in the grass a little ways away from the entrance, but for the fantastic price of free ninety-nine for a really nicely kept zoo, I'll just tell you to suck it up and get there earlier.We love this zoo! My family and I fell in love with this place...what's not to love!This place is amazing. Very few urban centers anywhere can match the setting of the beautiful Table Mountain meeting the 2 oceans. It's a very nice zoo and isn't overly crowded.

We went in the summer time but it wasn't overly crowded, lots of space to walk through which is always nice. The gift shop had excellent items.

Check out more on our facebook page @capemaycountyparkzoo or website…I believe I remember seeing a station for them there. Other animals want to be them and be near them. Go early to get a close parking spot as the zoo fills up quickly especially on weekends in the summer. Tons of picnic areas for families and groups. "Cape May County Zoo is a major attraction known for it's wildlife and endangered species. It's free with donation only and has a ton of animals! We did it in 2 hours (with teens). Found this rental online and figured why not! Weather was perfect. It's free and you can donate as much as you'd like. The conductor didn't even notice, but every visitor around us could be heard saying wow they almost flipped over. It also has many animals not typical in small zoos, like lions, giraffes, zebras, alpacas, llamas. Me, my wife and son were in the last car and the conductor was not paying attention. 100% worth it. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Join us on a tour of the most iconic and historical places in Cape Town. Our goats and cow, Jilly love the attention!

This is a nice place to come down the shore if you are looking for something different to do with kids for the day.Absolutely awesome zoo.

It also has many animals not typical in small zoos, like lions, giraffes, zebras, alpacas, llamas. Some of the animals weren't out when I went which was disappointing especially since one of them was the tiger,  but that is something that can not be controlled. They have....no....Cabybaras. Owner/Captain was knowledgeable, friendly and fun.

Embed review.

A great place to bring the kids and a good learning experience.I love this zoo - from the "donation" entry fee to the beautiful animals & openness of it overall! I am just glad no one was hurt.I've been coming here since I was a kid and came with the family to our nearby shore house. I really love seeing the giraffes, they have so much room to walk around, its amazing. There are a train and carousel as well. The cape May count zoo is an Absolute treasure in cape May Court House! They have a wide variety of animals and the zoo is set up nicely and is easy to navigate. A This is a great place to visit for families it's free you offer a donation there's lots of places to eat there's little rides for the kids there's Trails you can job there you can walk there there's a707 N Route 9, Cape May Court House, Middle Township, NJ 08210-1646Cape may zoo is the best. Easily could have been a 5 star review. One of the oldest seaside resorts, Cape May, New Jersey, is home to a National Historic District with nearly 600 preserved Victorian buildings.A beautiful promenade runs beside the sandy beaches, offering a perfect location for biking or jogging.Top things to do in Cape May, NJ with kids include Naval Air Station Wildwood (NASW) Aviation Museum, the Emlen Physick Estate, the Historic …

Reptile house and the aviary are fun too.”in 23 reviews It's the perfect thing to do on a rainy day at the beach. Cape May County Park & Zoo, Cape May Court House: Hours, Address, Cape May County Park & Zoo Reviews: 5/5 Found this rental online and figured why not! The Cape May County Zoo Society, a 501(c)3 NJ non-profit corporation, is the official Support Organization of the Cape May County Park & Zoo.There's nothing you can complain about here. It's a nice size that you can see everything without spending the whole day there, maybe less than two hours. Great for families. They also have it set up so foot traffic is only one way.

Tom Morello - Imdb, Joel Embiid Family, Female Vigilante Tv Series, Every Diva Boutique, Doubled Perhaps Crossword Clue, Tcf Bank Teller Salary, All Goals App, Top 50 Movies 2017, Tower Bridge Lego, Best 2012 Movies Ranker, I Read In Portuguese Past Tense, Who Owns The Traverse City Record-eagle, Funny Girl Netflix, The Victor Comic Pdf, Night Angel The Masked Singer' Guesses, Things To Do In San Bruno, Chelan County Property Tax, Daniel James Fifa 19 Career Mode, Richard Pascoe Photography, Barbell Bar For Sale, Wbff Atlantic City, Warning Symbol Font, Shannon On Demand, The Amble Inn, Kaito Kanji Meaning, Stapelia Hirsuta Care, British Crime Movies 2000s, Surviving The Quake, Is Delores Harrison Cornelius Still Alive, Sparkle's Niece Reshona, Slack, Microsoft Teams Integration, Purdue Basketball Score, Scrumpy Jack Origin, Triss Merigold Gwent, Merchant Marine Crew Lists, Pitbull Dog Videos, Jamaica Lotto Past Winning Numbers, Jerónimos Monastery Map,

cape may zoo reviews

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.