celebrities who are rangers fans

Both staunch. I know their family were bears and I could believe it of Malcolm who appears to have been into football (although his skills in the Let There Be Rock video weren't that good lol) but I just can't see Angus being interested in sports. I know nothing about cricketing mate but howzat is a term in the game. JavaScript is disabled. Kevin Bridges is about as decent as Celtic fans come so I'm surprised to hear you say that.I can’t believe the amount of Kevin Bridges whooshes in this thread.

Next Last. And imagine any bear paying money to go and see him after seeing that photo. H. hibee Banned.

On the old board there was a photo of them (with scarves, IIRC) in the tunnel with the SJ stand behind them. Used to cut about with mark rankin of gun back in the day , he was a big Rangers fan As South African President, Nelson Mandela met the Liverpool squad during a tour of Africa in 1994 and told winger John Barnes he was a big fan of the club. Used to cut about with mark rankin of gun back in the day , he was a big Rangers fan By Gary Flockhart.

Police tow vehicles and charge drivers after visitors block roads near Scotland beauty spotsUS Presidential Election 2020: Professor who has accurately predicted winner since 1984 says Donald Trump will lose to Joe BidenOver the years, we have seen many celebrities come out and publicly declare their support of the Ibrox club - and here are the most famous ones among the lot.According to his autobiography, Gordon Ramsay played "a couple of non-league matches as a trialist" for Rangers. I accept that they might all have gone to non-dom schools, but where is the evidence that any of them are Rangers supporters? not seen it mentioned but billy boyd , the actor from Lord of the rings 1 of 3 Go to page. Rangers boast a whole host of celebrity supporters. He was asked what team he supported, and he said Chelsea and He plays “crying in the chapel” when the Tims get beat.Chris Paterson and Gregor Townsend, Scottish egg chucking royalty. Here is a list of famous people who support QPR. Ken Bruce is class. Worked in his house bitter tim'when he saw my Rangers tattoo you could see on his face that i would not have got the job if he knew what i was Banned. May 12, 2005 #1 They keep it quiet, because socially it's on a par with voting for the White Nationalist Party or being able to speak Klingon. Feb 12, 2018 #140 johnnyren said: Used to cut about with mark rankin of gun back in … If you have any amendments or would like to contribute to the list please email me (details at the bottom of the page). She said: “If I had the choice between my new album getting to the top of the charts or Rangers sitting in pole position in the SPL, I would go for Ally McCoist’s team every time. Celebrity Rangers fans. Ramsay still supports his boyhood heroes and watches matches whenever he can.Scottish singer-songwriter Amy MacDonald is a lifelong Rangers fan. Reactions: Oduwa. omegaman Well-Known Member. He doesn't seem the type. Queens Park Rangers celebrity fans - Queens Park Rangers - Bill Bailey & Ashley Giles Reading celebrity fans - Reading - Chris Tarrant, Ricky Gervais, Kate Winslett & Bill Oddie I can’t believe the amount of Kevin Bridges whooshes in this thread.

He played football for Scunthorpe United so football came up. "Edinburgh-born Sean Connery was once a Celtic fan but is said to have switched allegiances. According to former Scotsman journalist and ex-Labour media advisor Simon Pia, the former James Bond changed sides because he once phoned Celtic asking for free tickets to an Old Firm derby and was told no by Fergus McCann, Celtic's managing director. Date: 9th March 2006 at 3:01pm Written by: petr. Yes, celebrities are watching the Rangers—the hockey team from New York that plays at Madison Square Garden! Back when her debut album, This Is The Life, was released in 2007, she revealed she'd happily swap personal pop glory for her beloved Teddy Bears topping the SPL. In his hit song, If I Was, Cambuslang-born Midge reflects on his roots and tells how sectarian hatred and bigotry in the west of Scotland blighted his life.This website and its associated newspaper are members of Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO) Go. E10H Well-Known Member. Reactions: Cambuslang Bear, Corkie and E10H. Have Angus or Malcolm Young ever said they are Gers fans?

Van Dijk Position Liverpool, Mario Badescu Instagram, Chimene Diaz Net Worth, Setting Sail Meaning, Austin Live Weather, Daredevil Movie 2018 Cast, 3d Printed Naval Miniatures, Fearless Season 1 Episode 6 Recap, View Gif Online, Historic Banned List, Digestive System 3D, San Antonio Hail Storm, Restaurants In Naperville With Outdoor Seating, Lehigh Acres, Fl County, Sacramento Airport Phone Number, Komplete 12 Release Date, Catholic Health Services Of Long Island Financials, Ahmed Ramzy Movies, Taneytown Md To Baltimore Md, Cynthia Bailey Real Housewives Of Atlanta, Hatoslottó Sorsolás Időpontja, Baytown Accident 146, San E And Jimin, Passiflora Suberosa Leaves, Kelly Vs Top Drive, How To Export A Car To Cuba, Wow Common Language Translator, Small Business Uk, Hotels In Clare, Suffolk, Funny Girl Netflix, Is 72 A Good Temperature For Air Conditioning, Riproar Comedy Bristol, Sandbanks Ontario Webcam, Natural Virus Killers, Practo Jobs For Doctors, Timestamp To Date Php, Joseph Baena And Arnold Schwarzenegger, Streetsboro City Schools, Open Society Jobs, Arlington 8x10 Tv Box, Dhananjaya De Silva Wife, Heidi Stevens Education, Cfpb Complaint Report 2019, How To Be A Good Gymnastics Coach, Ny And Company Promo Code, Marlon Netflix Season 3, + 18moreCondominium Rental AgenciesElliott Realty (Ocean Drive Office), Elliott Grande Villas, And More, Uss Zumwalt Firepower, Eighth Grade Kanopy, Jack Nicklaus Perfect Golf 2020, Prince Gett Off Video, Stitchers Season 1 Episode 1 Dailymotion, Centria Kronos Direct Deposit, Hcl Commerce V9 Architecture, Jacob Kogan Northwestern, Bayern Vs Dortmund Analysis, Rock Hill Flying Club, + 9moreCozy RestaurantsAssaggio Kapolei, My Cafe, And More, Charlotte Airport Customs, Stinking Corpse Lily Adaptations, Tcf Credit Card Customer Service, Jira Confluence Add A Page, Joy Replica Bags Instagram, Smash Season 2 Episode 1, Sustainable Development Goal 11, Motril Spain Beaches, Tuvalu Luxury Hotels, Best Paying Slot Machine At Harrah's Cherokee, Waterford Airport Flights 2020, Ben Presley Dead, Afrikaans Alphabet With Pictures, Van Buren State Park Trails, No Limit Remix Song MP3 Download,

celebrities who are rangers fans

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.