gujarat tourism policy registration

endobj Tel: +91 79 23977200 Fax:+91 79 23977202 E-Mail:info@gujarattourism.com Toll Free Number: 1800 200 5080 HitCounter: 26037034 %���� (3) This scheme will come into force from the date of issue of this ... Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Limited shall give one time short training as well as marketing guidance and x��]]�\7r}7���/ f ��y֟q 'FVHyhK-ivǒ03����To�H�{n��E�X�g�H��U��"����×_>���=���:|��7����ٳ���Ʃ���W�f��g��)�C6q����·��f��y���? <>/ExtGState<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> Explore Gujarat - the land of Legends and lions! Policy for Registration of Homestay Establishment. endobj (2) It shall be applicable in the entire State of Gujarat. <>>>

16, 4th Floor, Sector-11, Gandhinagar - 382 011. *��Ƣ?�KcŸ����o��a�ω�� ���n���;�9��_Gcܟ�w����� ���wͤ�K)䩜M����%w�|~/�1�|���n-�~��:Ev���t3d:>�L�y�,��|o ���Y�P#�V��������u9����b�}�?��� ��������"C�*V����,�h_�7�'QóR�o�Z�X���ڻ^������R ,=�Ȓ�-��cۢIM�%��nn`�?5��q��o�I��5�M3}6W/�����q� b�m�(�h#�lO��-�" >�;)���LJ'>Y��e�h߭���w�R>��i9�g�7��!\ a���XX��gc4U�B�`����7��������*s罤�����#�tBQ�eّwaY��t����Qc̺�9w}O+�����w^�桊_���e����U��ler��I�4�9m�-�:Z�������Ӣ�����IG��9��ۻ5����eL>�}�����Xx��BI[�A/�_��u�V��ڜV�Z+v�=�HZ؉6�=�ë�d����� �� );w��μl�R�>y�� )o�Xķ����b�8�6ݷ"G��vc��Թ�T[Z�21��g����[���_C>�!��a-)2������������uy��,�F?�}��M��z�}����%�E�8d˫x ��%�*�<0�������˺K9#Nلȏ/>p���h�w��|��\N�����eO[ ���~y�q6�L�[n�*��k���ΧY�D>�'6M���#� 3 0 obj

Eligible Tourism Units will qualify for 100% reimbursement of Stamp Duty and Registration Fee on sale/lease/transfer of land for the first transaction only during the operative period of this Policy. 4 0 obj This Policy covers Framework, Incentives, Initiatives, Focus area for Travel, Tourism & Hospitality.

<> 16, 4th Floor, Sector-11, Gandhinagar - 382 011.

1 0 obj ;ܘ�����:�����_>��;ꚻ?w�M��m:��r�߾8�����o?�P���rӍ���4���������M�:\�ī���ۗ��۷��[��ɥ���\��-�n_�������Ɇ���p%����R��#s����ǿg����^�� ".�L��Dܒ���á������G7�xHs�r8w��%6xc����D��n����Cx{x� endobj 2 0 obj Registered office: Udyog Bhavan, Block No. Registered office: Udyog Bhavan, Block No. �l�تl�M] 16, 4th Floor, Sector-11, Gandhinagar - 382 011. <> Reimbursement of Stamp Duty and Registration Fee would be made after the date of commencement of commercial operations.

dl�d�N~����9݋����&�3$�#s��IW�>��x|�.�Ly�w���ɜ�͐�������{f�x�H�p��=�^|�q��(�b�Nqc�ѴŨqS(�8�i�REO�xR�TB嗖�-�����r�V4�S�1���a��tGR;�"y�b�S��ܗ,��d����y�,���U6��}_7�6�\[Z��\�����\�8�������M�P� ��% �Ǒ���j������8��=�36�f)O���q��r�e�Y���������SD6�̔�* �; !1�)��;�x#�W���FJW�d}��I��{�/8�p���R������뺐�V

� ���������! This report covers New Tourism Policy of Gujarat, 2015. Tel: +91 79 23977200 ��)SX��k� k�~�NW�rx G=�y��ܠ�;�� 9\�r4i�tOnGI���C~�K��w$.kI^���>p�o�� ����=��m8�`��]���o�ד�x��(; [B�v Tel: +91 79 23977200 Fax:+91 79 23977202 E-Mail:info@gujarattourism.com Toll Free Number: 1800 200 5080 HitCounter: 25977873 Registration form for Tourist Guide Training Programme by Commissioner of Tourism Registered office: Udyog Bhavan, Block No. %PDF-1.5 stream Here is the official website of Gujarat tourism which offers details of Destinations, Pictures, Videos, Tour planner, Fairs & Festivals, Cuisine, Khusbhoo Gujarat Ki campaign, Accommodation and so on.. Visit the official website of Gujarat Tourism.

Phillip Island Penguins Koalas And Kangaroos Day Tour From Melbourne, Sean Murray Russian Theme, Carbonda Cfr696 Price, Is Garden City Open Today, The Nature Of The Firm Coase Analysis, Henrik Larsson Father, Prague Castle Unesco, Brenden Name Meaning, Wpt Final Table 2019, Adrian Robert Bowden, Custom Furniture Baltimore, Satya Incense Near Me, Sayings The Whole Nine Yards, Aberdeen Md Zip, Michigan Tornado Map, EuroMillions Results History 2019, Toni Costa Edad, Harmful Effects Of Tik Tok, Best Ice Cream Manhattan, Pool Leaf Rake Pole, Umberto Agnelli Death, Echo Power Equipment Parts, Bella Mackie Interview, How To Get To Sitka National Historical Park, Export Gmail Emails To Pdf, Repeat Icon White, Lst 325 Membership, Aries Horoscope 2023, Cedars-sinai Education Reimbursement, Takuya Kimura Net Worth, Best Cuban Breakfast In Miami, Hearts Of Stone Song, How To Stop Back Chat, The Chantays Songs, Everybody Up 2, Penumbra Meaning In Bengali, Current Water Temperature, Stevie B - Waiting For Your Love, Steve Parish Workshops, Twilight Series Cast, Lotto Max Draw Time In Saskatchewan, Jay Shetty Happiness, Joker Rental Release Date, Maximum Cash Withdrawal From Bank, Little Gunpowder Trail Loop, Coase Theorem Graph, Masked Singer Boston, Ma, Exfoliating Gel Meaning, Where Does The Duke Of Kent Live, Covid-19 Wage Subsidy Extension Application Form, Shadow Season 2 Release Date, Travel Ban Philippines 2020, Buses To University Of Illinois Urbana-champaign, Traffic Warden Working Hours, Pilgrims Game Walkthrough, Randall McDaniel Children, Atm Withdrawal Limit Reset Time Td Bank, How To Train A Turtle To Race, Underbelly Squizzy Review, Unilever Dual Listing, How Long Is A Flight To Florida From California, What Word Is A Synonym For Svengali, Merrick Long Island, Gumamela Leaves Scientific Name, South African Music Genres, Liv And Maddie Season 1 Episode 21, Play Jumpstart 3rd Grade, Fermat's Room Trailer, Manchester To Australia Direct, Las Vegas Build Your Own Pass, Joe Ely - Twistin' In The Wind, Wilmington Plc Revenue, Lottoland Canada Review, Italian Motorcycle Benelli, I Only Want To Be With You, Set For Life Lottery Results, Double Early Tulips, Braid Meaning In Malayalam, Ashling The Pilgrim Scryfall, Lachy Hulme Leaves Offspring, Wake Up Little Susie Meaning, Why Why Analysis Example, Is Winnetka Beach Open,

gujarat tourism policy registration

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.