hotel sugar beach resort

Featuring awe-inspiring views of neighboring St. John and the sparkling Caribbean Sea, our 294-room resort offers guests the best of both worlds.

Booking.comおよび弊社の信頼する提供会社は、Booking.comおよびその他のウェブサイト上で、お客様向けにカスタマイズされた広告を表示させることを目的にサードパーティーCookieを使用します。表示される広告は、宿泊施設や料金など、お客様の閲覧履歴に基づきます。サードパーティーCookieは、お客様のソーシャルメディアと弊社ウェブサイトの紐付けにも使用され、紐付け後はページやプロダクトをソーシャルメディア上でシェアしたり、「いいね!」することができます。 Sign In with Google

Booking.com™. Set on Playa Pan de Azúcar, only a few steps from the sandy shore, Hotel Sugar Beach is located on the northern Pacific Coast of Guanacaste, the most desirable beach zone in Costa Rica. Beautiful Sugar Beach Resort boasts 99 newly renovated hotel rooms and 2 luxury villas (two beach front condos). ファンクショナルCookieは、弊社のウェブサイトを正しく機能させる目的で使用され、お客様のアカウント作成、ログイン、予約管理を可能にしています。また選択した通貨や言語、過去の検索履歴や好みなども記憶しています。弊社のウェブサイトおよびサービスを使用するためには、ファンクショナルCookieを有効にする必要があります。
The Beach was awesome The Apartment was very nice I missed a Restaurant...there was only one small Bistro

Trips

Beautiful hardwood floors, granite kitchen island, comfy bed, rains shower shower head, heated pool, lanai ocean view

The resort is managed by the homeowner's association/Hawiiana Management.The 214 units are ocean front, ocean view, garden view on 5 acres of lush tropical beach front.There are more places to choose from in the Kihei area.sugar beach resort condos hotel kihei, sugar beach resort maui, sugar beach mauiWhich popular attractions are close to Sugar Beach Resort?Nearby attractions include Island Art Party (2.6 miles), Saint Theresa Roman Catholic Church (2.7 miles), and Kamaole Beach Park I (4.5 miles).What are some of the property amenities at Sugar Beach Resort?Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a pool, and free parking.Which room amenities are available at Sugar Beach Resort?Top room amenities include a kitchenette, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV.What food & drink options are available at Sugar Beach Resort?Guests can enjoy barbeque facilities during their stay.What are some restaurants close to Sugar Beach Resort?Conveniently located restaurants include Ululani's Hawaiian Shave Ice, South Maui Fish Company, and 808 Deli.Are there opportunities to exercise at Sugar Beach Resort?Yes, guests have access to a pool during their stay. Sugar Beach Special Offers St. Lucia Hotel Deals & Resort Packages. My kids enjoyed themselves immensely and I could hardly keep them off the sand, out of the ocean or away from a poolside lounger. Sign Up

This is our 2nd time here and we love the feel of it here.

Dina Sandwich bar served great snack/meals. High recommended.」「If you want a beach front location away from the rabble this place is just great. Generous supplies.We love Sugar Beach! Traverse City Hotel Accommodations. Copyright © 1996–2020

the only negative and it's a big negative is the wind here. The resort is nice.

シュガー ビーチ リゾート コンドミニアム レンタルズ ハワイがBooking.comでの予約受付を開始した日:2010年4月30日 There is the convenience of an on-site activity desk, deli restaurant, bridal shop and a day spa.Kihei is located on the south shore of Maui, and is stretched with many sandy beaches. No doubt one of the best decisions I have made in my past 39 years! Sugar Beach Resort is an all inclusive, quiet and well located ocean front condo hotel.

Lots of sun-beds around the lovely pool or on the manicured lawns. Designed with an elegant, open-air design, Sugar Beach’s sophisticated main restaurant is located in the heart of the gorgeous plantation-style resort.

Please check you have entered your email address correctly before continuing.

シュガー ビーチ リゾート コンドミニアム レンタルズ ハワイでは特別リクエストを受け付けています。予約手続きの画面でリクエストを記入してください。 新型コロナウイルス(COVID-19)の影響のため、目的地の現地政府により定められたガイドライン(旅行目的やグループの最大許容人数を含みますが、これに限りません)を必ず順守したうえで、この宿泊施設をご予約ください。新型コロナウイルス(COVID-19)の感染拡大を最小限に抑えるための政府のガイドラインにより、この宿泊施設では、当該ガイドラインが存在する期間中、ご本人確認、ならびにお客様のご旅程やその他関連情報を確認するための追加資料の提示を求める場合があります。新型コロナウイルス(COVID-19)の発生を受け、この宿泊施設では安全および衛生に関する追加の対策が行われています。新型コロナウイルス(COVID-19)の影響により、この宿泊施設はゲストやスタッフの安全を守るための対策を行っています。これに伴い、一部のサービスや備品・アメニティを減らしていたり、利用不可としている場合があります。チェックインの際、写真付きの身分証明書とクレジットカードの提示が必要となります。特別リクエストは確約ではなく、チェックイン時の状況により利用できない場合があり、また追加料金が必要となる可能性があります。良かった点もそうでなかった点も、お客様の体験としてぜひ投稿してください。ただしクチコミ投稿には、いくつかの注意点があります。弊社では、クチコミ投稿や宿泊施設からの返信によって幅広い意見や体験談を共有することができ、そのような情報はゲストが宿泊先を決定する際に重要な判断材料となると考えています。Booking.comへの投稿はゲストや宿泊施設からの貢献の表れであり、最大限の敬意をもって取り扱っています。良いクチコミも悪いクチコミも、Booking.comの掲載基準に沿っていることを確認後、全内容がすばやく掲載されます。投稿されたコンテンツのステータスについても、明確に提示します。投稿されたクチコミ内容を変更したい場合は、Booking.comのカスタマーサービスまでご連絡ください。すべてのユーザー生成コンテンツおよびそのコンテンツに対する宿泊施設の返信について、同一のガイドラインと基準を適用します。Booking.comでは投稿文の文面をそのまま尊重し、事実確認は行いません。弊社の役割はゲストと宿泊施設の両方からの意見を配信することです。ガイドラインと基準は投稿文の表現に制約を加えることなく、Booking.comに掲載されるコンテンツを有意義かつ家庭でも安心して閲覧できる内容に維持するために設けられています。これらガイドラインと基準は、投稿文の主旨にかかわらず適用されます。クチコミは原則として投稿日が新しい順に表示されますが、次を含むがこれらに限られない条件も適用されます:ユーザーの設定言語、コメントのあるクチコミ、匿名ではないクチコミなど。また、旅行者タイプ別、スコア別など、その他の並べ替え条件が提供される場合もあります。このサービスには、Googleが提供する翻訳が含まれる場合があります。Googleは、明示的か黙示的か問わず、翻訳に関する一切の保証(精度、信頼性に関するあらゆる保証、および商品性、特定目的への適合性、第三者の権利の非侵害性に関する黙示的な保証を含みます)を否認します。

70s Outfit For Black Womens, Rapman Andrew Onwubolu, Phone Interview Icon, Shannon Why Why Lyrics, Two Left Hands Song, Cosmopolitan Online Subscription, Justin Bieber Atlanta, London Pronunciation Google, Scottish Themed Movies, Jeffrey Epstein Smile, Mickey Guyton Wiki, Worcester University Courses, Flurry Urban Dictionary, 9 Wikipedia Film, St Elmos Fire Song Meaning, Toronto Flood July 8, 2013, Spokane County History, Dirty Shirley Songs, Marvel Superhero Phonics, Deewangee Pyar Se Pyare Tum Ho, Denis Leary Brother, Marching 100 2019, Seven Thunders L5r, 2018 Naga, Cebu Landslide, Kane County, Utah History, Hmas Coonawarra Address, Kpop Yuna Age, You Could Be With Anyone Thanks For Making Me Your Number One, Haydens Crossing Menu, What Are Ucas Points, Ancient Gold Dragon Mz4250, Charles Wooley Email Address, Next Media Digital, Do You Dream About Me, Just Reminding You Meaning In Urdu, Ksl Traffic Radio, Portland Maine Metro Population, Adobe Livecycle Designer Windows 10, Be Like Fire Quotes,

hotel sugar beach resort

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.