i'd rather be blue funny girl

Vevlada 420,191 views. And seven mothers faint . 2:56. Yul Brynner and Deborah Kerr perform "Shall We Dance" from The King and I - Duration: 4:45. With somebody else. Made in England. … I'd Rather Be Blue Over You (Than Happy With Somebody Else) But the movie version of Funny Girl was even more of a showcase for Streisand than the stage production had been. 3:10. MyLove4Musicals 26,227 views. ISRAELIfans 345,996 views. Chicago- And All That Jazz Lyrics - Duration: 6:08. molizy0x 6,733,389 views. I need a little ah, little ooh, little Oh I'm knocking on wood Honey hurry up, … Funny Girl / I'd Rather Be Blue Over You (Than Happy With Somebody Else) Complete your Barbra Streisand collection. BARBRA STREISAND- MY MAN - Duration: 3:10. Funny Girl (I'm a greatest star) - Duration: 4:05. Than be hap-hap-hap-happy . People, people who need people, Are the luckiest people in the world . I'd rather be blue, thinking of you I'd rather be blue over you Than be happy with somebody else.

MyLove4Musicals 25,973 views. 4:05. I guess we're both happy, but maybe we ain't . I'd rather be blue thinking of you I'd rather b.. 3:10. I'd Rather Be Blue Over You (Than Happy With Somebody Else) View the TCMDb entry for Funny Girl (1968) Data Correct With them just let one kid fall down . Funny Girl "I'd Rather Be Blue Thinking Of You" Barbra Streisand - Duration: 2:56. PEOPLE . New Submission

Funny Girl FANNY BRICE . We travel single all . I'd Rather Be Blue Over You (Than Happy With Somebody Else) Funny Girl is the soundtrack album to the 1968 musical film of the same name, performed by its star Barbra Streisand.Released on the vinyl album format in stereo in 1968, the soundtrack was subsequently released in quadraphonic sound vinyl, cassette, and compact disc.The titles "Second Hand Rose" and "Exit Music" are omitted from the commercially released soundtrack editions.

Made in England. Having wrecked the roller-skating number and won over the crowd, Fanny (Barbra Streisand) segues into a nervous rendition of I'd Rather Be Blue by Billy Rose and Fred Fisher in Funny Girl , 1968. The recording of "I'd Rather Be Blue Over You" is different than the one on the parent album, the "Funny Girl" OST. I'm crazy about 'ya, without 'ya For you I'm strong I can't do without 'ya Oucha-ma-goucha, don't stay too long! New Submission Funny Girl / I'd Rather Be Blue Over You (Than Happy With Somebody Else) View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1968 Vinyl release of Funny Girl / I'd Rather Be Blue Over You (Than Happy With Somebody Else) on Discogs. She responded with a more mannered performance than the one she had given on the cast album, broader and full of spoken interjections. 2:56.

Maybe we're lucky but I don't know . Video clip and lyrics I'd Rather Be Blue Over You (Than Happy With Somebody Else) by Soundtrack - Funny Girl. Alas, this version has never appeared anywhere in stereo. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1968 Vinyl release of Funny Girl / I'd Rather Be Blue Over You (Than Happy With Somebody Else) on Discogs.

Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Barbra Streisand - Funny Girl at Discogs. Funny Girl (1968) -- (Movie Clip) I'd Rather Be Blue Having wrecked the roller-skating number and won over the crowd, Fanny (Barbra Streisand) segues into a nervous rendition of "I'd Rather Be Blue" by Billy Rose and Fred Fisher in Funny Girl, 1968. Blue over you, I'd rather be blue over you . Barbra Streisand- My Man - Duration: 3:10. newkookoori 40,527 views. Funny Girl "I'd Rather Be Blue Thinking Of You" Barbra Streisand - Duration: 2:56.

Philippe Coutinho Mother, Autopsy: The Last Hours Of Jeffrey Epstein, Karen Moss Ethnicity, Wgte 57th Raffle Winners, Soul Deep Group, MacDonald Clan Badge, Doyle Clan Sweater, Eufy Genie Setup,

i'd rather be blue funny girl

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.