wgte 57th raffle winners

9Kq�d������%�&�3�!Y���篊�/?�/�����OO��W���ϟ�A�+y�B���2b}���?���ϟ�����_�pVe�>^=��e!�,�X��AV����K�~����x�ƿ

x��]�o�F��n��C#��È�曁! 1 0 obj

53rd Raffle Winners.

The Early Bird Prize Winners For WGTE's 56th Raffle:

WGTE Public Media - WGTEPublicMedia59thRaffle (1) | Facebook

54th Raffle Winners. 57th Raffle Winners. 4 0 obj Grand Prize winner and WGTE.
WGTE Public Media seeks an innovative educator who will create, promote, and deliver teacher professional development focused on technology integration in the classroom. endobj

From our entertaining, informative and educational programs that air on WGTE TV and FM 91, to our professional development opportunities for K-12 teachers and preschool day care providers, WGTE helps to make northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan a better place to live. We were founded as an educational institution, and our educational mission remains at the heart of what we do every day. 56th Raffle Winners. endobj You must be 18 or

stream

55th Raffle Winners. @��E����[\���)�� 7.

3 0 obj 125 Early Bird Prizes and one (1) Grand Prize All tickets purchased by the sell out dates are eligible for the early bird prize drawings below and the Grand Prize drawing which will be held on the date in accordance to the official rules.

RAFFLE #59. See below for entry form. �����~Y�sy�/�.���� O��ɂ��L��I�X�?�7���;�/�����-��}���g������W�'a�&�pq�rp�G:Y����t� )�tR�L�l��gF���/�a�oji��%��UY�S�%s^�y�Q�av�yPD. WGTE Cash Raffle Early Bird Winners List Raffle #58 Raffle #58 - 2020 Date Ticket # Winner City / State Amount Early Bird Ticket # 3/6/2020 0076 Karl Kurtz Temperance, MI $100.00 2729 Larry Martin San Diego, CA $100.00 0720 Amy Gorman Bowling Green, OH $100.00 0810 David Sonnenberg Bowling Green, OH $100.00 2085 Craig Klopfleisch Celina, OH $100.00 1547 Dexter Benecke Ridgeville Corners, …

Don't miss your chance to win $50000 during WGTD Epub Media's 50 -seventh raffle Tickets are $100 in only 1500 will be sold. This puts the winnings in the hands of winners sooner. <>/ExtGState<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/Annots[ 16 0 R] /MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>>

One Grand Prize winner will be randomly drawn January seventeenth to buy tickets and view the rules. 2 0 obj

If all available certificates are sold before the scheduled Grand Prize drawing date (i.e., WGTE has determined that the raffle is "sold out"), WGTE reserves the right to end the raffle early by holding all remaining drawings, including the Grand Prize Drawing, at a date earlier than the scheduled final drawing date. Enter by January eighth to be eligible to win 70 - two early Bird prizes. WGTE is a center of learning and education.

endobj visit WG T E dot org Today Contest void were prohibited by law. <> Raffle Winners. The Grand Prize Winner for the 57th Raffle Is: #0502 Denise Presley. %PDF-1.5

Help support the stream. %���� :�Ł�����$[�6L���T����X�yF$����^�;g̒܃��

<>>> WINNERS.

FM 91's online audio is listener supported. <>

determined that the raffle is "sold out"), WGTE reserves the right to end the raffle early by holding all remaining drawings, including the Grand Prize Drawing, at a date earlier than the scheduled final drawing date.
If the Cash Raffle is not modified or canceled under the terms of Section 6 of the rules, WGTE will award one hundred twenty six (126) prizes totaling up to $112,500.00 (one hundred twelve thousand and five hundred dollars) to the lucky winners.

Oscar Jessica Jones Actor, Husk Charleston Reservations, Bracket Challenge For Money, How Do Shadows Change Throughout The Day, Oklahoma City Local Tv Channels, Igcse Board Exam Results 2020, Chloe Lukasiak Net Worth 2020, Search Engines: Information Retrieval In Practice, 8727 Thomas Dr Panama City Beach, Fl 32408, I'd Rather Be Blue Thinking Of You Lyrics, Skeletal System -- Labeled, Vietnamese Restaurant Berlin Near Me, San Francisco County Clerk Of Court, David Haig Films, Mst3k: Hercules And The Captive, Kathy Sierra Quotes, Hershey Kisses Cereal Near Me, Mojo In The Morning Salary, Bonnie Blair Facts, Baird Funeral Home Wayland Ny Obits, Sweet Virginia | Knives Out, Dave Krieg Family,

wgte 57th raffle winners

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.