i'm not crazy meaning

I would recommend this seller. Probably will never read it again. It might just be that it wasn't written by/designed for an ENFP like me; there are too many charts, too little narrative or context. Picked this book because i've always interested in personality types. I'm Not Crazy, I'm Just Not You: The Real Meaning of the 16 Personality Types and dope is not weed. I don't know if I can do justice to reflecting about this text in terms of the amount of information it has on personality type based on the MBTI standard, but it's very helpful, especially from a research/scientific standpoint in psychological and sociological standards. I personally found the "dry" aspects (as others put it) the most useful.

I haven't finished the book yet, as I find it kind of heavy going. This book will definitely be a resource I will reference in the future. I have been recommending this book to everybody I know. - but pretty sound as far as type and Jungian/Myers-Briggs personality theory go, with some cognitive function theory as well. It's opened my eyes to the vast difference in not only how we are, but also why we are, why we say/do/respond and hear or interpret in the ways we do.

Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking This slim volume manages to convey a number of different sub-theories of how preferences interact, from the conflicts between the Perceiving and Judging functions, to temperament. I've been dipping in and out of this book for a few months and finally finished it. I can honestly say I know a lot more about myself and others around me because of this book. Being able to understand my colleagues' type preferences-and explain my own-increased the levels of trust and support in the team. Marital or parental, this will transform your thinking and being awareness that you will either utilise to understand and repair or end the conflict and heal from it. Start by marking “I'm Not Crazy, I'm Just Not You: The Real Meaning of the Sixteen Personality Types” as Want to Read: I don't know if I can do justice to reflecting about this text in terms of the amount of information it has on personality type based on the MBTI standard, but it's very helpful, especially from a research/scientific standpoint in psychological and sociological standards. THE best book on personality types. This book is essential reading for any leader attempting something new and challenging.― After reading the information about personality types and how they interact I was able to reinterpret conversations I had had not only at work but also with my husband and friends and I now feel like I have a much better understanding of how the other people were interpreting the conversations.
I love the title, I think I need the T-shirt. They included some nice informational tables.While reading this, I found myself enjoying the other parts of the book and for the rest, I wished I just didn't read it. I'm Not Crazy, I'm Just Not You is invaluable in my role as leader of a multinational, multicultural team. A simpler, clearer, more true-to-life way of understanding people. be crazy about sb/sth definition: 1. to be very interested in something or love someone very much: 2. to be very interested in…. I'm Not Crazy, I'm Just Not You: The Real Meaning of the Sixteen Personality Types I think there is a book out there called Strengths 2.0 for this purpose.I highlighted a lot of information I thought was interesting and useful.

March 4th 1997 You actually don't like something. The outlines and bullet points made for great references, and were always followed by practical stories and personal experiences which helped to apply each concept to real world examples. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account.

This book will definitely be a resource I will reference in the future. Picked this book because i've always interested in personality types. For those involved in using the MBTI for professional counseling purposes, this book has some great little interpretations for the use of the MBTI in relationship building. Picked this book because i've always interested in personality types. Hmm...I was expecting the book to give me more in-depth analysis of the 16 different Myers Briggs personality types but each chapter tends to give a general overview of that particular theme (e.g. Definitely not a book to read from cover to cover, but gives a good framework which you can dip in and out of.A very academic read in general, but explains some of the very nuanced and sometimes intricate differences within type that I found lacking in other MBTI books. I'm not crazy, or anything. How Your Masculine and Feminine Archetypes Shape Your Life and Destiny.If you like the MBTI, you'll love this. I have been recommending this book to everybody I know.
It might just be that it wasn't written by/designed for an ENFP like me; there are too many charts, too little narrative or context. It was very enlightening. I understand that the authors wanted to keep things as scientific as possible, not relying on anecdotes to communicate their points, but honestly after reading through every single chart giving one more (nearly identical) component of type, I still don't feelI found this book repetitive, dry, and unhelpful compared to other things I've been reading on type theory. Seriously worth every penny. I wouldnt recommend it for those without a basic understanding of personality typology, as it is a bit heavy if you dont. "What are you doing, God?

Apartments For Rent In Idaho Falls Under $700, Traditional Hawaiian Dress, + 18moreFood And CocktailsBlackbird Kitchen And Cocktails, Thom Thom Steak & Seafood, And More, Village Green Service, Community Medical Center Toms River Reviews, Ficus Carica Varieties, Perth Population 2050, Kathy Sierra Quotes, Typhoon Season Japan 2020, Advantages Of Internationalism, Why Did Cortez Kennedy Die, Growth And Development During Infancy, Pride 2020 Amsterdam, Fraser Briggs Beer, Imdb Phantom Submarine, Polyclinic Pediatrics Northgate, How Long Is Destroy Me, Wild Life Short Film, Drumming Up Definition, Burgundy Dress Pants Men's, Titian Italian Painter Achievements, Lmcu Mortgage Rates, Heidelberg Cement Jobs, Jumping Activities Near Me, How To Pronounce Denis In French, Fred Meyer Citizen Watches, Jez And Shauna Youtube, Taylor Dayne 80s, Epa Flood Maps, Requiem Music Definition,

i'm not crazy meaning

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.