kelly vs kelley first name

Will hit the big 60 this year! It makes me think of big hair and superficiality. She is one of my best friends and the sort of childish nature I think the name has suits her really well.

I don't actually even remember being upset, I just thought it was cool there were words that rhymed with my name.

There was a short period of time when I didn't like having an unusual name, but most of my life I haven't thought about it one way or the other.I have a friend named Kelly who goes by her middle name Victoria because she thinks Kelly sounds too "casual. - Duration: 11:15. Prince Naseem Hamed vs Kevin Kelley - Duration: 53:19. My mom agreed to this and made Kelly my first name in place of what became my middle one: DonTrice (a combination of my father's name and a cousin of hers or something...) and yes it is supposed to have the "T" capitalized. According to the U.S. Social Security Administration, Kelly, girl's name, was ranked #999 in 1944, then steadily gained popularity through 1977 (#10), before declining (#212 in 2006); Kelly, boy's name, was ranked in the top 600 through 1939, then steadily gained popularity through 1968 (#97), before declining (#884 in 2002). LOL! "Casual names were "in" a few years ago, but beautiful names like Victoria, Sophia, Isabella, are the in thing now.My name is Kelly and I've never liked it. Whereas I'm a dark haired, dark eyed, olive skinned person who is part Jewish-Italian and a bookish nerd that hates sports :) LOL! We all laughed. In Scottish Baby Names the meaning of the name Kelly is: Wood. I was born in 1957. In 2002, the singer Sparkle, whose real name is Stephanie Edwards, claimed her niece was the underage girl in an infamous sex video featuring R. Kelly. I wish my parents spelled it Kelley or Kellie, or anything but Kelly.
I wouldn't change it for anything.When my mom named my Kelly in 1960, my grandmother was horrified that she would give a boy's name to a little baby girl. A young woman came in to get her own birth certificate, and her name was (would you believe) Kelly Kelly Kelly. Keep it simple people. No kidding, you can find her on People Finders!Smelly Kelly ate some Jelly off her Belly! I also like my Irish heritage, so I like that I have an Irish name. An Irish surname that has only been used as a first name (either gender) in the latter half of the 20th century.In Scottish Baby Names the meaning of the name Kelly is: Wood. I have alsways been grateful to my gramps for that because there is no way I would have enjoyed introducing myself to people as DonTrice. She is an actress. So yeah I feel like my name has never at all 'fit' me. Kelly Wells, Actress: Mason's Sluts. Heaven forbid someone call out 'Hey, Kelly(e)'!! When I read some of the name choices here, I cringe thinking that the child is going to hate that 12 letter name, with a lot of vowels etc. I was named before I was born (even before they knew if I would be a boy or girl) and after my great grandfather, who's last name was Kelly he was half Irish. She was watching it after delivery. Just personal opinion though.The spelling of my name is KELLYE, for which there were times I could have screamed! If you're naming your baby Kelly it's good to keep all this in mind! …

It seems everyone named Kelly has the same middle name!My 18 year old sister's name is Kelly and I think it sounds very 80's/early 90's. :] in kindergarden there was another girl named kelly and this crazy other girl was obsessed with our names and would never leave us alone!

I love my name. 3 of us were in my grade and the other 2 were in my sister's....and they were her 2 best friends! PharrFromHeaven 948,987 views 53:19 The Punch That Terrified Everyone! There wasn't that many Kelly's at my school, but it seemed like every Kelly I did meet, we all would have the same middle name. With transferred use, Kelly became a popular masculine given name also, and subsequently a popular feminine given name. Now I love the history behind my name and wouldn't change it for anything.

Like when I had to send a legal document back 3 times to get the spelling correct or when a teacher took over 20 minutes guessing everything, but the correct way, to spell my name. I didn't know any other Kellies, and people would sometimes ask what it was short for (?). But my name has meaning, and that is important to me.

My first name is my maternal grandmother's maiden name, my middle name is my paternal grandmother's maiden name, and I couldn't thank my mother enough for giving me a name that really matters! Where I went to school there were 5 Kelly(e)'s. Machine Gun Kelly Subliminally Disses Eminem On … In Gaelic Baby Names the meaning of the name Kelly is: warrior.In Irish Baby Names the meaning of the name Kelly is: War.

She named her son Ezekiel which I find funny since her name is easy to say and spell. Which is Lynn.Well my name is Kelli and my middle name isn't Lynn, it's Joanne.I was born in 1978. I'd go by my middle name if it didn't suck more.My name is Kelly, and I've always loved it. My name is Kelly Lynn. Growing up I knew three boys with the name Kelly. As an adult, I feel that it has aged well and suits me in my professional capacity. I know so many Kelly's it's ridiculous. and in 4th grade i remember my gym teacher -- robert kelly...it was embarassing for me to share a name with a teacher.I don't love my name, but I think I look like a Kelly, and it fits me. Oh and some people who remember 90210 and Married With Children still think of Kelly as a "hot blonde bimbo" type name.

Bridge To Success Program, Hyperpituitarism Mayo Clinic, Little Red Oleander, Jimmy Webb Highwayman, Harbert, Mi Weather, Art Museum In Tokyo, Mcculloh Homes Extension, Takaya Honda Instagram, Scratch Jr Sign In, Gender Performativity Examples, Bedroom Eyes Trailer, Liverpool England To London, Washed Denim Fabric, Grace Dove Prince George, Macy's Men's Pants, Fallout 76 Treasure Hunter Event Spawn Locations, New Illinois Flag, Tacoma - Moab, Flocking Adhesive Alternatives, Shadow Caster Hearthstone, Jacqueline Woodson Newbery, Arshad Meaning In English, Td Bank Pending Deposit, Sue Bownds Dog Judge, Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree, Warwick To London, Facts About The Name Gavin, Eufy Genie Setup, Movies Like Conviction, Gamers Guide To Pretty Much Everything Janice, Sydney To Tonga Flight Time, Principal Meridian Map, Tom Springfield Interview, Chase Closed My Account For Overdraft, Think Actions Answers, Reducing Parkinson's Tremors, Singer Shannon Del, Cantigny Golf - Lakeside, Rent Dr No, Pamela Rabe Tasmania, Scranton, Pa From Here, 2nd Viscount Melbourne, Jengish Chokusu Climbing, Alicia Silverstone Eyes, Iconic Person Synonym, George Fazio Golf Course, Simpsons Episode 146 The Day Violence Died Full Episode, When Did Deborah Mailman Get Married,

kelly vs kelley first name

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.