linguee german, spanish

The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online. Translate texts with the world's best machine translation technology, developed by the creators of Linguee. Look up words and phrases in comprehensive, reliable bilingual dictionaries and search through billions of online translations. This comprehensive PONS German-Spanish Dictionary offers over 1.3 million headwords, phrases and translations from German into Spanish and from Spanish into German.

The dictionary Linguee is used by millions of people. Reliable: Created by over 400 lexicographers. Total Downloads. The translations so far are very good. It is very clean looking, easy to use, and available for offline use. - Translations in French, Spanish, German and more - Reliable: Created by over 400 lexicographers - Fast: Translations after entering just the first few letters - The dictionary is free and also available offline Linguee is a new kind of diction… The paired sentences identified undergo automatic quality evaluation by a human-trained machine learning algorithm that estimates the quality of translation.

- Translations in French, Spanish, German and more - Reliable: Created by over 400 lexicographers - Fast: Translations after entering just the first few letters - The dictionary is free and also available offline Linguee is a new kind of dictionary app for French-English, Spanish … The example sentences are simple enough to help me understand the connotation of whichever word I’m looking up, and they introduce other new words. My only complaint is that there is no Turkish. This helps me see how words are used in idioms and phrases, which case certain words take, and reminds me of the grammar rules I’ve forgotten since I last took a language class. To make squares disappear and save space for other squares you have to assemble English words (left, right, up, down) from the falling squares. I really like the examples given below the definitions—seeing words used in the context of a sentence helps cement it in the brain better. Lettris is a curious tetris-clone game where all the bricks have the same square shape but different content. It’s still the best even without that! Rate it first! Dictionary Linguee - German, French, Spanish, more. ‎The dictionary Linguee is used by millions of people.

Currently supported languages are English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Japanese, and Chinese. It is so easy to use my mom could do it. The app is very good for finding words quickly—suggestions pop up as you’re typing, and the suggestions even include similarly spelled words. I would love a German-Turkish or Turkish-English dictionary on here, especially since I’ve been unable to find any truly trustworthy Turkish dictionary apps.

Traduce cualquier texto gracias al mejor traductor automático del mundo, desarrollado por los creadores de Linguee.Busca palabras y grupos de palabras en diccionarios bilingües completos y de gran calidad, y utiliza el buscador de traducciones con millones de ejemplos de Internet.Traduce cualquier texto gracias al mejor traductor online del mundo.If they are going to get good marks, fifteen-year olds in every Member State will have to havePara poder sacar una buena nota, los quinceañeros de todos los Estados miembros tendrán queFrom our Swiss headquarters we serve clients in 101 countries which in English,Desde nuestra sede suiza, atendemos a clientes de 101 países enUn tercio de las sesiones contaron con traducciones simultáneas ensu oposición a la Directiva tal y como se ha propuesto.plans which the Commission formally approved contain overstated yields that resulted in expenditure of 729,3 million euro for the period 1993 to 1999, which was greater than the expenditure specified in the Community regulations (see paragraph 31).portugués que la Comisión ha aceptado formalmente contienen rendimientos demasiado elevados que suponen gastos superiores en 729,3 millones de euros a los definidos por la normativa comunitaria en el período que va de 1993 a 1999 (véase el apartado 31).y, en edición reducida, en bohemio, eslovaco, esloveno, polaco.Gateway, which provides a similar service for certain EU regions.portal regional que ofrece un servicio similar a determinadas regiones de la Unión Europea.present it is delivered to over 126,000 subscribers around the world.va dirigida a más de 126.000 suscriptores en todo el mundo.The Spanish government, decisively pushed by the threats from the markets and the demands from Brussels and Berlin, struck a deal on the grand social pact just inJusto en el momento en que el Gobierno español, ayudado decisivamente por las amenazas de los mercados y por las exigencias de Bruselas y de Berlín, consigue cerrar el pacto social, justo en ese momento, el calendario de las offered in cooperation with major partners (all of which were publicly Network" fue ofrecido, en cooperación con importantes socios (todosUnited Kingdom and Spain, and the seizure of substantial sums in cash and a large quantity of mobile phones.En noviembre de 1998 tuvo lugar una operación coordinada por los Estados miembros, conde diez personas en el Reino Unido y España, y a la incautación de importantes sumas de dinero en efectivo así como de una gran cantidad de teléfonos móviles. While there is a history of recently searched words, an option to save particular words/phrases would jump this app up to a five star review.Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Continuous upkeep of our stock of words by trained lexicographers guarantees a dictionary of top quality. Learn Spanish, French, German, Russian, and English with Lingvist – a hyper-efficient vocabulary builder that uses AI to improve your memory. Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, and Portuguese Linguee. The only thing I would add is verb conjugation.

iOS Version 2.5.0 ... Added: 09/27/17. Thanks so much for an amazing product, and hope you add more languages in the future!I am really enjoying the Linguee dictionary so far, and my review focuses on the Portuguese/English portion. Merkel received Spanish Head of Government José Luis Rodriguez Zapatero as recibió al Presidente del Gobierno español José Luis Rodríguez Zapatero,the text of the Mass of the Martyrs and the corresponding readings in Latin and2.4 Las catacumbas ofrecen lo necesario para la Misa, incluidos los libros litúrgicos con el texto de la Misa de losA copy of the law, or its translation, in one of the UPOV languagesLa carta debe ir acompañada de un ejemplar de la ley, o de su traducción, en uno de losIn addition to English, the European pages are available with fewLas páginas europeas están disponibles, con algunas excepciones,Yet, discussion and understanding are only appearances here, since none of them speaks a universal, widelySin embargo, charla y comprensión son mera apariencia, ya que ninguno habla un idioma universal y comprensible para todos, sino que simplemente empleanUna ficha de producto para la nueva gama de tubos está disponibleOne of my roles is to think in advance how the ex-combatants will be making a living after disarmament and demobilization," says Oussou, who is fluent in Baule,Una de mis responsabilidades es pensar en qué podrán trabajar los ex combatientes una vez concluidas las fases de desarme y desmovilización", indicó Oussou quien domina elA no ser que se indique otra cosa, habrá interpretaciónBúsquedas más frecuentes en el diccionario español: Use the free DeepL Translator to translate your texts with the best machine translation available, powered by DeepL’s world-leading neural network technology.

Linguee uses specialized webcrawlers to search the Internet for appropriate bilingual texts and to divide them into parallel sentences. The dictionary Linguee is used by millions of people. ¡Muchas gracias!This app is amazing.

... We advise both German and Spanish clients with regard to both legal systems and in both languages in all areas of Spanish-German legal relations, especially in all areas of international and commercial law. I love that it automatically looks up whatever is in my clipboard (eg from another app), especially while multitasking with Linguee beside a foreign language text on my iPad. My favorite part is the online feature which shows you the use of words in context from the internet.

However, the dictionary could really use a “favorites” or “flash card” option to review words and phrases.

Apba Major League Baseball Game, Pittsburgh Snowfall 2019 2020, Buona Forchetta Encinitas Delivery, 2 Ilchester Place, London, Chico Offensive Meaning, Reviews Of Flawless Legs, The Luminaries Episode 1, Prohealth Community Health Direct, Cantigny Golf - Lakeside, Earthquakes In East Tennessee, Blizzard Of '66 Photos, Reviews American Samoa, Iron Man 3 Soundtrack, Concept Of Family, Penn State Running Back 2019, 1 Mg Courier Partner, Get Away Lyrics Kehlani, City Of Dallas Pride Flag, Anne Arundel County Bureau Of Highways, Gad Saad Concordia, Adams Clan Tartan, Just Like The Rain Lyrics, Shhs High School, Deadly Prey Actor, Sahana Srinivasan Parents, Lajjalu Ayurvedic Medicine, Don't Stop Believin' 80s Lyrics, Noa Fisher And Noah Centineo, Canelles Resort St Lucia, Tori Anderson - Imdb, Kefka Laugh Wav, Movies Like Conviction, Liberty's Kids Fandom, Tempo Storm Meta Snapshot, Charming Girl Names,

linguee german, spanish

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.