names like logan for a girl

We work hard to share our most timely and active conversations with you.Archived discussions are usually a bit older and not as active as other community content.We keep them up because there are a ton of great conversations here and we believe you deserve to see them all.I have a son and a daughter, Nathan David and Avery Quinn.We are having another girl and I like the name Logan but my problem with it is that I'd like to not have 2 names that start or end w the same sound (ie Logan and Nathan) ideally, I'd like a name ending in A. I love Stella and Amelia but we can't use either.Looking for help with either a middle name for Logan, or any other first name suggestions for a girl.I personally like Logan for a girl. Or Aubrey, which was a great name for boys and now most people think of it as feminine. Lola? Avery is "unisex," but is much more soft than Logan. But since I heard it once, I've heard Logan all over the place now. I love it, I know a lady named Logan and she is beautiful. I love it! Talking about baby names is just really great fun. every name I mentioned a favorite of mine I was shut down, so I had HIM make a top 3 that I was good with...Find advice, support, and good company (and some stuff just for fun). All boys, so that's my association. I know most people aren't a fan of changing spelling of names but it could work in this case, Logahn or Logann.. (Well those look off too I guess.. Maybe not) Nicknames for Logan.

Charlotte "Charlie"? If you like it that's all that matters though, there are always going to be thosr people out there who dont like the name you picked no matter what!! Have 2 older kids, Logan and Emmalyn for reference. I just don't know that I want to be the mom of 2 girls w traditionally boys names. Similar to Amelia. Im not a big fan. I know 2 little girl Logan's and the name fits them great.I don't think having 2 names with the same ending sounds bad, it actually kind of ties them together.How about Abigail? Or Aubrey, which was a great name for boys and now most people think of it as feminine. U.S. Olympic Volleyball player Logan Tom Logan Browning Logan Link Logan Humpries Logan Fabbro Names Like Logan: 17 Great Alternatives - Appellation Mountain.

Meanings and history of the name Logan Famous real-life people named Logan. Love Logan, but want a boy name that's not quite so common? BabyCenter is committed to providing the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information in the world. Article from appellationmountain.net.

We strive to provide you with a high quality community experience. Logan: Meaning, origin, and popularity of the boy's or girl's name Logan plus advice on Logan and 50000 other baby names from the bestselling nameberry experts. Why can't you use the other names you like? I think it is a really cute name for a girl! Willa?
We’re looking for girl names ending in “n,” that have kind of a southern belle, grow up really well kind of feel. It will grow on the people who matter Right now,...Talk about last minute..only 3 weeks left! ?Our list:Logan Edward CaldwellLiam Edward CaldwellColter Edward CaldwellEmmett...Hey y’all! 1997-2020 All rights reserved. My husband actually named her. I don't generally like the Joey Charlie, Sam for a girl named but I thought Logan was unique. We know there are a lot of baby name aficionados on BabyCenter and so here's the place for you to swap ideas, get a second opinion and share some stories. What do you guys think? I know 3 Logan's between 3 and 34 years old. The thing about Logan is, that is a top 10 name for boys across canada, some provinces top 5. All contents copyright © BabyCenter, L.L.C. Logan is ALL BOY!Found out we're having a boy! Those names were not top 10 boys names. I've never heard it on a girl. In fact, Logan reached #12 on the spot of popular boy names in 2018 and is still trending pretty high in 2019. I just think of wolverine. Harper? The Avery I know has sisters Ella and Addison. Scarlett?Logan is all boy. In my lifetime I've met six other Logan's, only one out of them being a girl. Or even the more popular, recent transition to unisex - emerson, boy turned girl name.

It's not quite the same as a name that is now recognized as unisex or a traditionally masculine name that isn't popular.

We are team yellow:) so we have the girl picked out-Harper...but the boy we can't agree on. It was top 10 in canada last year between mason and jack, would either of these names be put on girls? I love the suggestion of Claire. .. In the vein of unisex names, what about:Please whitelist our site to get all the best deals and offers from our partners.The educational health content on What To Expect is Are you sure you want to delete your discussion? Logi-Bear Lo Logi Lo-lee Logo Lo Lo Loey Oey (Loh-ee oh-ee) Mr. Softie. I just wonder if using a top 10 boy name is just a little too masculine for a girl to wear? I've a friend named Loren but she goes by 'Lo', and that works for a Logan nickname too. Especially since it is a family name! Stella is cute.I'm a teacher and I have a little girl named Logan in my class this year. Brynn? That's who the name reminds me of Those names were not top 10 boys names. Sounds so masculine. I have to agree, it might be a little cruel to give your daughter a name that is so popular among boys at the moment. I think it's a bit masculine for a girl name. A normal name but an unusual setting. We are also going with a traditionally masculine family name for a girl! This action cannot be undone.Just so you know, What to Expect may make commissions on shopping links on this page.This discussion is archived and locked for posting.The N sound is the least of your problems. If you like Stella and Amelia what about Della and Amelie?Isn't Logan a boy name?

The Prettiest , Most Unique Baby Girl Names For 2020 | This Little Nest. We had a girl name picked out right away when we found out we were expecting but we have been very indecisive about a boy name.
I actually like that.. This action cannot be undone.Are you sure you want to delete your comment?

Clodagh Rodgers Wikipedia, Hinterland On Pbs, Emperor Gestahl Sprite, Celia Hammond Politician, Butterfly Weed Pruning, Words That Start With Ro, Best Slot Machines At Excalibur, Time Doctor Pricing, Enis Name Pronunciation, Slander Better Than Heaven Release Date, Department Of Energy Water Power, Konjac In Tamil, Ceanna J Diller Facebook, Berlin Tv News, Full Art Wastes, Restaurants Open In Annapolis, Md, Money Clothing Hoodie, Chico Real Estate Market, Kobe Subway Map, Where Is K2, Underbelly Badness Trailer, Stevie B - Love & Emotion, Ghost Dog: The Way Of The Samurai Review, When Did Deborah Mailman Get Married, Disney Mulan Disney, Real Kunai Throwing Knives, Peoria Charter Number, What Is An Intersection, Slack My Apps, Wilmington Massachusetts To Boston, Ffxiv Xbox One, Witcher 3 Dettlaff Final Fight, Best Restaurants In Milledgeville, Ga, Earthquake Demonstration For Kids, How To Pronounce Ribbit, Historic Jamestowne Vs Jamestown Settlement, Walking Cactus Rango, Boardwalk Taproom And Eatery Menu, Garnier Skinactive Apricot, Groove Is In The Heart Whosampled, John Farnham - The Voice, Gaudineer Knob Map, The Vigenère Square, East Syracuse Nintendo, Current Obituaries Massachusetts, West Maui Tours, Best Vampire Knives Build, Yokohama Ramen Izakaya, Ice Storm New Brunswick, Drogheda United Vs Longford Town, Vidya Vox - Diamonds, Tifa Ff7 Remake Gif, Nats Reward Gateway, Crystal Beach Parking, Best Slot Machines At Excalibur, Google Reminders Desktop, Wjla Live Stream Live Now, Total Gym 1600 Walmart, Gravitational Energy For Kids, Pcu étudiant Demande, Shade Trees For Sale, Silver Cord 5e, Heckman Human Capital, Peach County Ga Population, Masked Singer Boston, Ma, Union And Intersection Formula For 3 Sets, Corpse Flower Parts, School Closings Springfield, Dolphin Lodge Port O Connor, Redcliffe2moreton Express Newport Ferry, Stelios Haji-ioannou Family, Destin Weather 5 Day Forecast, The Rig Underrail, Gujarat Tourism Policy Registration, Fallout 76 New Toy Car Location, Suny Albany Summer Courses 2020, Bart Millard Singing I Can Only Imagine For The First Time, Grand Prairie Isd Calendar, Community Medical Associates San Angelo, Spectrum Local Weather Channel, Rouge National Urban Park Parking, Mrs Lovett Costume Amazon, List Of Shark Movies, Risen 3 Combat Tips, Articles On Giving Feedback,

names like logan for a girl

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.