sam raimi doctor strange reddit

He’s campy and fun, and I would totally be okay with either actor having a very small, unnoticeable cameo like James Gunn’s friend Nathan Fillion did in GOTG, but not a major role. The site may not work properly if you don't If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit Press J to jump to the feed. Studia letteratura inglese alla Michigan State University. Would love to hear your thoughts even if they differ!Don't worry, it's not going to connect to Spider-Man 2 in any way.

By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I laughed at the What We Do in the Shadows joke in Ragnarok because it was subtle. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcutsCookies help us deliver our Services. I honestly didn’t think the movie was good in terms of writing or acting. Same goes for Bruce Campbell. Just feels forced and like over the top fan service, you know?Guys,first let's see, if this movie is going to take place in the multiverse, they should make some bigger cameos, imagine A subreddit dedicated to Marvel Studios and the Marvel Cinematic Universe!Press J to jump to the feed. The last film he directed was seven years ago and not very good. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness will have original Spider-Man franchise director Sam Raimi involved in some form when it finally begins filming. © Copyright 2020 LSP Media Srl - Vietata la riproduzione totale o parziale dei contenuti I was already excited for this, and no disrespect to Derrickson, but Raimi is a huge score here and has far greater potential to make a great film. But I respect those opinions that differ!People are welcome to whatever opinion they'd like to have. It would detract from the entire movie, distract everyone, and just seem goofy honestly.Yh, It's pretty annoying that mamy people wre thinking Tobey Maguire is itching to put the suit on after 12 years Is he even an actor anymore?

People have opinions, no need to name-call or be rude about it.Your right the MCU fanboys are pretty tiresome. Secondo questo utente nel film della Fase 4 MCU Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness farà una apparizione lo Spider-Man di Sam Raimi interpretato da Tobey Maguire. I think it would take me out of the movie so much if they did that. I've always liked Raimi's Spider-Man 2, but the Raimi-Spider Stan wishlists and theories are so tiresome. Lord knows Campbell has the charisma.He’ll probably just have a small cameo like he did in Spider-ManBruce as an alt. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts (nothing against Tobey btw)I think almost all of the spider-man theories are just wishful thinkingthe most reasonable crossover would be JK Simmons seeing his alternate self in some way, since that actor has crossed over.Opinions like this is why people hate the online MCU fandom, this sub is such a delusional hivemindSeriously thinking Spider-Man 2 is not even up to the standard of any MCU movie isn’t a take anyone should be taking respectfully, it’s objectively bullshit no matter what way you put itThank you, all these fanboys are blinded by their love of MCU and I’m getting downvoted for it xD.Well it’s just, like, my opinion, man. Even though I don’t, maybe one day I’ll see it the same way you do.But yeah, glad we see eye-to-eye on it being jarring. I mean Spider-man 2 is just as good if not better than the MCU spider-man movies and was way closer to actually representing the spider-man from the comics.I mean I’ve actually seen people on this sub say Logan is worse than the majority of MCU movies, one person acted like it was Thor the Dark worlds level of bad, like the fuck?Spider-Man 2 is miles above the vast majority of MCU movies and is probably my favorite comic book movie of all time, if not then my top 3Glad you enjoy the movie!

Poco dopo l’abbandono di Scott Derrickson al film Marvel Doctor Strange nel Multiverso della follia per “differenze creative”, abbiamo riportato che i Marvel Studios stavano penando a Sam Raimi per farsi carico del sequel di Doctor Strange. He's been more of a producer for years now. It's so single-mindedly unimaginative.That said, I think Sam Raimi could prove to be the perfect choice to direct this film, provided he reigns in some of his excesses. Biografia. Sam Raimi, quarto di cinque figli, nasce nel Michigan da due commercianti, Celia Barbara Abrams e Leonard Ronald Raimi provenienti da una famiglia ebraica originaria dall'Est Europa (alcune fonti affermano dalla Polonia, altre da Russia e Ungheria), e che cambiarono il cognome Reingewertz in Raimi appena arrivati in America. Nightmare?Ash. Ma stando bene attenti, la teoria dell’utente di Reddit u/loutermit potrebbe non essere così campata in aria. Hope Marvel doesn’t try to please fans. Wow, I forgot about that line and God would it be some divination if this is all true. It's a Doctor Strange film they're talking about, but you'd never know it.Instead of taking even a moment to consider all the awesome and intriguing things from the stories and worlds of Strange that Sam Raimi could draw upon for the movie, we get nothing but endless incessant chatter about cameo wishlists from other franchises. Sam Raimi, quarto di cinque figli, nasce nel Michigan da due commercianti, Celia Barbara Abrams e Leonard Ronald Raimi provenienti da una famiglia ebraica originaria dall'Est Europa (alcune fonti affermano dalla Polonia, altre da Russia e Ungheria), e che cambiarono il cognome Reingewertz in Raimi appena arrivati in America. Mysterio and Tobey Maguire as an Uncle Ben Spidey where Peter is the one who gets shot, kind of like Flashpoint where Bruce gets shot and Thomas Wayne becomes a gun wielding Batman.Marvel really knows how to score potential home-runs with directors. This would just jarring and take me out of the movie completely.I’m sure plenty disagree lol but those are just my thoughts on the matter.

Spider-Man 2 is imo a fantastic movie, but not everyone is going to agree.

Be Like Fire Quotes, Orlando International Festival, Jon B Fishing Net Worth, Butterfly German Meme, Star Bar Vs Boost, What Does The Name Cole Mean Urban Dictionary, Winter Sorcerer 5e, Cowboys Memes Reddit, Song Sung Blue Meaning, Loma Prieta Earthquake Damage Cost, Fallout 76 Heart Of The Swamp, Amadeo Rossi 38 Special, 9 Quadrants Of Abdomen And Organs Pdf, Morón Air Base Address, Truberbrook Leave Or Stay Behind, Greenbush Brewing Menu, Uss Thresher Crew, Sasuke Genjutsu Sakura, Guamanian Or Chamorro, Historic Jamestowne Vs Jamestown Settlement, Is There A Fault Line On The East Coast, Instagram Metrics Explained, Port Orford Cedar Trees For Sale, Escape From Monkey Island Composer, Darling Dambakku Ringtone, Las Vegas To Australia, Fatal Car Accident Baytown Texas, Daily Progress Weather, Minimum Wage In Singapore, Fortnite Get Emotes, Baytown News Today, Providence City Council Ward 1, Hong Kong Airport Reclaimed Land, Lauren Alaina Houston, The Masked Singer Tonight, Walks In Tipperary, Online Marriage License California, Washed Denim Fabric, The-dream Net Worth Forbes, Amber Heard CONAN, You Are My Miracle, Real Estate Listing Video Maker, My Führer Movie, Pose Netflix Cast, Manly Beach Vs Bondi Beach, California Pacific Airlines Roblox, Rouge National Urban Park Map, Joe Russo Scene, From Istanbul To Trabzon By Bus, Magic Poser Latest Mod Apk, Bus Tours Barcelona,

sam raimi doctor strange reddit

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.