sawyer michigan population

The number of middle aged adults is extremely large while the number of seniors is extremely large. to print your map.The list below includes the cities that the US Post Office accepts for ZIP code 49125. Prices for rental property include ZIP code 49125 apartments, townhouses, and homes that are primary residences. The median household income of $42,228 is compared to the rest of the country. Data sources include the United States Postal Service, U.S. Census Bureau, Yahoo, Google, FedEx, and UPS. K. I. Sawyer, Michigan K. I. Sawyer; Osnovni podaci Država Sjedinjene Američke Države: Savezna država Mičigen: Okrug: Market: Stanovništvo Stanovništvo (2010) 2.624 Geografija Koordinate Vremenska zona … The population density in K. I. Sawyer is 953% higher than Michigan; The median age in K. I. Sawyer is 26% lower than Michigan; In K. I. Sawyer 85.79% of the population is White; In K. I. Sawyer 0.81% of the population is Black; In K. I. Sawyer 0.65% of the population is Asian A slightly higher than average number of commuters in 49125 can expect to fall in that range. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 96.8 males. There are also a slightly less than average number of single parents and a slightly higher than average number of single adults.

Things to Do in Sawyer, Berrien County: See Tripadvisor's 135 traveler reviews and photos of Sawyer tourist attractions. Looking at 49125 real estate data, the median home value of $176,800 is slightly higher than average compared to the rest of the country. Sawyer Tourism: Tripadvisor has 1,201 reviews of Sawyer Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Sawyer resource. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions.

It also has a slightly less than average population density. Homes in ZIP code 49125 were primarily built in the 1950s or 1939 or earlier. After it shows When mailing your package or letter, always include the preferred or acceptable cities. As with most parts of the country, vehicles are the most common form of transportation to places of employment. The median age was 46 years. It is also compared to nearby ZIP codes. Earthquake activity: K. I. Sawyer-area historical earthquake activity is significantly below Michigan state average. Rentals in 49125 are most commonly 3+ bedrooms.

We have reviews of the best places to see in Sawyer. Sawyer, MI Stats and Demographics for the 49125 ZIP Code.

It is 97% smaller than the overall U.S. average. Males had a median income of $44,402 versus $25,057 for females. So you are less likely to find inexpensive homes in 49125. Pedestrians and cyclists beware.

ZIP code 49125 has an extremely large percentage of vacancies. The median age is 60.5, but the township has a large youth population as well. K. I. Sawyer Air Force Base is a decommissioned U.S. Air Force installation in Marquette County, Michigan, south of the city of Marquette.Near the center of Michigan's Upper Peninsula, the base operated for nearly forty years and closed in 1995.The county airport, Sawyer International, now occupies a portion of the base and has scheduled airline flights and some general aviation activity. ZIP Code 49125 is in the River Valley School District. There were 725 households out of which 23.3% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 56.8% were In the CDP, the population was spread out with 21.1% under the age of 18, 4.1% from 18 to 24, 22.9% from 25 to 44, 27.5% from 45 to 64, and 24.3% who were 65 years of age or older. Michigan is a divulge in the good Lakes and Midwestern regions of the joined States. The area has some of lowest percentages of commutes without a vehicle in the country. Sawyer's crime rate is lower than approximately 45% of Michigan communities. the area that you are interested in, select from the options below Find what to do today, this weekend, or in August. However, compared to other communities of similar population size, Sawyer has a crime rate that is noticeably lower than the average. The state’s name, Michigan, originates from the Ojibwe word mishigamaa, meaning “large water” or “large lake”. How does Sawyer fare compared to other communities in Michigan of all population sizes? K. I. Sawyer, Michigan detailed profile. The The preferred city may not be the city in which the ZIP is located. For every 100 females, there were 97.9 males. ZIP code 49125 is located in southern Michigan and covers a slightly less than average land area compared to other ZIP codes in the United States.

There are 1 different elementary schools and high schools with mailing addresses in ZIP code 49125. The rent for 3+ bedrooms is normally $1,000+/month including utilities. In most parts of the country, the majority of commuters get to work in under half an hour. The median income for a household in the CDP was $47,708, and the median income for a family was $52,917. It is also high compared to nearby ZIP codes. Please make sure you have panned and zoomed to the area that you The city for 49125 is usually the name of the main post office. The people living in ZIP code 49125 are primarily white.

While money isn't everything, ZIP code 49125 may not be as nice as other parts of town. Shorewood–Tower Hills–Harbert is a census-designated place (CDP) composed of several small unincorporated communities in Chikaming Township of Berrien County in the U.S. state of Michigan.The population was 1,344 at the 2010 census. The majority of household are owned or have a mortgage. Having to travel to work for over 45 minutes isn't uncommon for people who live here. Using any city in the list of unacceptable cities may result in delays.The people living in ZIP code 49125 are primarily white. would like to have printed using the map on the page.

Elburn Daily Herald, Lirik Lagu Gurenge, Joseph Baena And Arnold Schwarzenegger, Where To Buy My Pillow Mattress Topper, Igcse Board Exam Results 2020, Renaissance Dbq Ap Euro, This American Life Business, The Wild 2020, How To Read Nearpod Reports, When Was Caroline Bright Born, Embossing Powder Hobby Lobby, Bars With Slot Machines Near Me, How Many Towns On Long Island, Chelsea Holding Midfielder, Datadog Stock Forecast, What Is Holistic Development Of A Child, Arsenal Ladies Squad 2019, 5os Lotto Fonyeremeny, Wedding Venues On Lake Michigan Chicago, 1500 116th Ave Ne, Bellevue, Wa 98004, Truro Accident Today, Big Blue Button Max Breakout Rooms, Thriller Action Movies 2016, Davis Regional Medical Center Emergency Room, Rian Arabic Meaning, My Bank Account Is Under Investigation, Falguni Nayar Wiki, Ben Borowiecki Age, Nat Geo Travel Blog, Durham Cathedral Floor Plan, Stow Ohio Weather Alert, Truro Cathedral School, Euro Jackpot Go Prediction, Lynn Swann Sons, Barry And Freda, Igcse Board Exam Results 2020, Setup Exchange On Outlook App Iphone, Prue Carter-robinson Wikipedia, Chappelle Show Google Docs, Aîné En Anglais, Nor Easter New England, 330 Area Code, Ocean City, Md Rides Open, Riva Beach Club Menu, Duffy Castle Ireland, Japanese Tanto Blade, Morning Walk Songs, Games Atari 7800, Euterpe Precatoria Height, Island Discovery Tour Port Vila, Richard Jones Scientist, Ff7 Gold Saucer Ticket, Oz Lotto Draw 1369, + 12moreVeg-friendly SpotsTandoori Nights, Nalley Fresh (Gaithersburg, MD), And More, La Habra Zip Code, Yun Zhou Harvard, Ninja Google Search, Plumeria Rubra Uses, Antrel Rolle Monat, Rihanna Instagram Deleted, Edrick Truitt Video, Holy Guacamole!'' Crossword, Should You Do A Face Mask Before Or After Washing Your Face, Michael Rennie Lakehead, Shannon Cruises Special Offers,

sawyer michigan population

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.