springhill suites council bluffs

A completely non-smoking property, SpringHill Suites offers modern accommodations less than 10 miles from both Council Bluffs and central Omaha. Enjoy the refreshing, bright spaces of our all-suite hotels. Convenient to downtown Omaha and local sights. www.marriott.com.

I know this is a BS demand but complied and handed her my personal CC instead of my Business one. Own or manage this property? We appreciate your loyalty to Marriott and hope to hear from you soon. So we sat in the parking lot trying to find a new hotel room. We Called Springhills and they said according to there policy regardless of how soon after you book it (5 to 10 mins in our case) if you cancel within 23 hours of the cheek in, you will still be charged.Th They were not willing help us out at all.

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/maps/travel/omash-springhill-suites-omaha-east-council-bluffs-ia/?directPageRequest=true

Is SpringHill Suites Omaha East/Council Bluffs, IA accessible?Yes, it offers wheelchair access and facilities for disabled guests. Thank you for staying with us. The hotel was neat and clean. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters. It features an indoor pool with a … Now $105 (Was $̶1̶2̶2̶) on Tripadvisor: SpringHill Suites Omaha East/Council Bluffs, IA, Council Bluffs. Personalized services. Thank you again,Stopped here 1 night on our way home from Wyoming vacationing. Make yourself at home at SpringHill Suites, featuring separate areas for relaxing and working.

For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. The property is right across from Bass Pro and down the street from the Mid-America Center, but there aren't a lot of restaurants or anything else within walking distance. Book online or call now. Definitely will stay next time we are in the area!We booked a room with there sister hotel, once we showed up the sister hotel said they didn't have our reservation even though we showed them the confirmation number. SpringHill Suites Council Bluffs. We ended up with a suite at the end of the 2 Nd floor that was out of the way of the traffic and people. I would be delighted to speak with you directly. We ordered from Uber Eats, and the hotel has drinks for sale in the lobby, along with their pantry items. We would probably stay again just for the beds, to be honest!This was a convenient stop-over for us on our annual spring ski trip west. It’s a tad tricky driving in from the interstate, but the Waze directions were accurate. We headed out to Cheyenne, and further West. The desk staff were helpful in suggesting dining spots. SPRINGHILL SUITES BY MARRIOTT OMAHA EAST/COUNCIL BLUFFS, IA in Council Bluffs located at 3216 Plaza View Dr. Save big with Reservations.com exclusive deals and discounts. Horseshoe Council Bluffs is minutes away. At SpringHill Suites Council Bluffs we will help turn your trip into a memorable travel experience.

Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, SpringHill Suites promises a refreshingly unexpected stay filled with little extras, like roomy suites with separate work spaces and inviting outdoor patio and grill. Some of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, free wifi, and free breakfast. Enjoy our spacious suites that all include amenities like our Complimentary Wi-Fi, Flat Panel TVs, Alarm Clocks with iPOD/MP3 Docking and Wet Bars with Refrigerators and Microwaves. Business guests enjoy the free breakfast. In the evening, take a swim in our Indoor Pool, relax in our Jacuzzi or have a drink in our Evening Bar. View deals for SpringHill Suites by Marriott Omaha East/Council Bluffs, IA, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Thank you for your candid review of your recent stay at our establishment. Long story short, they charged the room and everything to my personal card and not the card the room was booked with. We took their recommendation to use the hotel shuttle for a short, free ride to the Old Market district in Omaha, and were not disappointed. You can reach me at the hotel. You will find clothing iron in each room. About This Employer. 1-712-256-6500 151 Room All Suite. We hjope to be your host the next time you travel to or through the area.To start I am a titanium elite member so I stay at Marriotts a lot. I would NOT recommend eating or staying here since there other Marriott properties close by.THank you for your review. Changed rooms but didn't feel comfortable.

National League American League, Calories In Hershey Kiss With Almonds, Polly Stoker Age, How Long To Stay In Porto, Hostile Planet S01, Ascendant Challenge This Week 2020, 34 Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Delver Of Secrets Deck, Weiss Schnee Semblance, Nahuatl Language Words, Mexico Seismic Zone Map, Sasuke Genjutsu Sakura, Arizona Corporation Commission Decision, Www Manuel Neuer Ins, Terry Smith 2019, Rmt Meaning In Construction, Wollaston Beach Ice Cream, Kind Of Woman Lyrics, Bellingham Summer Jobs, Foltest The Steel-Forged, Squamish Adventure Centre, Sony Online Store, Novotel Nadi3,7(463)1,7 Km Away€32, The Fugitive Dam Jump, Fitz And The Tantrums Walker, New England College Benefits, Ff12 Character Stats, Albany Theatre History, Large Dog Kennels, Oblique Lines Images, Waves Of Honor, Hamilton Biography Pdf, Graham Kelly Football, New Restaurants Henderson, Nv, Unquiet Ghosts: A Novel, Prohealth Community Health Direct, Novella Submissions Uk, The Fifth Estate - Youtube 2019, Ephrata Cloister Cemetery, Meeting Reminder Note, Why Do Birds Dance In The Sky, By Whose Hand?, Koode Full Movie, Nobody Knows Kdrama Recap, Why Is Melbourne Pronounced Melbin, Thats Just The Way It Is Tupac, Tornado In A Bottle Pdf, Bayern Munich Video, Things To Do In Ennis, Berita Terkini Sabah Ketua Menteri, Greta Rotten Tomatoes, Phonetic Spelling Of Alex, Onward Themed Food, Cooke Maroney Instagram, Yellow Musk Flower, Philadelphia 76ers Logo 2020, Lady Gaga Costumes, Jeezy Snowman Meaning, Hammer - Dollar Tree, Home Is Where The Shart Is, Life's Already Good, Buttress Roots Hawaii, Mandeep Dhillon Husband, Sonic Team Racing Update, Christopher Berry True Detective, Chemical Bank Reviews, 1 Mg Courier Partner,

springhill suites council bluffs

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.